Buck Buck

EnyCullen posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 07:37PM
It is highly regrettable that Buck left with the other. What do you think you?

Buck 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Smokesick said…
sad
Yeah... I think the same. Unfortunately... And he became my favourite character, consequently made IA3 my favourite IA series movie and above the other movies as well...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jasminegreen said…
Well, I do hate he didn't go with the herd, but it was for the best. He really wouldn't have been happy up there. He needs adventure, and thrills, and to battle Rudy. So, he's in his element. But, here's the way I imagine things.

Buck is small. So, it wouldn't be hard for him to find a small opening, crack, ect. to get to the surfice. So, if he wanted, he could visit the gang every once in a while, or maybe everyday, if he wanted, just to hang out. Then, Peaches would get to know her "Uncle Buck".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ttmrktmnrfn0830 said…
It really wasn't fair that Buck left. I nearly cried! Just like jaminegreen said, I think that he would be able to come back. But, everyone knows that Rudy won't live forever. I mean, everything in history passes. So, there is a slight chance that Buck might be back if Rudy passes away. :(
-Buck-
lebih dari setahun yang lalu suneshine said…
monkey
i love Buck.he is one of my favorite cartoon carecters.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Buck7 said…
My heart felt heavier than a bolder when he didn't go with the others the first time I saw it. Because, than I figured that he wouldn't be in any more movies... But the next time I saw it, I reliezed how happy he looked. And I knew that it was for the best. Besides, it's what he wants. And has long has he's happy, I'm happy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Buckminster said…
crying
Hot tears of sorrow sprang into my eyes when I watched this part. I will remember him always, like a brother .... The great swashbuckling weasel will live in my heart forever.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Buck7 said…
heart
I just want to add this: It's the choices that make us who we are. And it was Buck's choice to stay, so we need to except that, because that's part of who he is. Besides, this world should really stay down here.
I love you, Buck.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu imnum1fanofkate said…
monkey
u sed it.