brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 47651-47700 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
No, it hasn't i'm still making it, but I want it to be perfect, so any suggestions? like how long should i let fans nominate for other fans? and should i do the voting in a pick or message?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
with the las awards we did here the voting was done by message, and if i remember correctly went by the three point system, you vote for three people 1-3, the first person got 3 points, nest 2, last 1, and who ever gets the most points one the award.
jelena, just make the forum and then things like that can be sorted out in the discussion.
Crap, cause i can't keep count my computer crashed like i said, and my sister is coming back tomorrow....i'm so sorry.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
just make the forum and then Mickei and i will help you put it together
thankss =]] <33.

Kay, made it!
anything to help lift bl spirits
yes i am all for that
woot woot!

rewatching bl scenes i never realised how hot this one was before, the way theirhands are going everywhere espec jst before they are intterupted and imagine what keith would have walked in on five seconds later.
 woot woot! rewatching bl scenes i never realised how hot this one was before, the way theirhands a
oh i know that was damn hot but this one was the hottest make out ever. I mean did you see the tongue that chad used that was fucking awesome damn you Mark messing it up.
 oh i know that was damn hot but this one was the hottest make out ever. I mean did anda see the tongue
and more bl sexy scenes.... no wnder he needed a cold shower
 and lebih bl sexy scenes.... no wnder he needed a cold mandi, shower
I know that dream was so good i wish he didn't wake up and it wasn't a dream
lmao terra. that was so hot, i love bls first date.
i know i do too i loved that scene and this one was also hot
 i know i do too i loved that scene and this one was also hot
the way their legs moved, so hot. jeyton might have gotten the hot sex scene award (let me just cool myself down) but that bl sex scene has the emotional beauty thing going on whih makes it so hot.
I know and i did a double take when i saw that and that had to be so hard for them i mean shooting a sex scene with your ex husband talk about awkward
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
peoples!
ooh were they already divorced when they shot that.

lper thing i hate, not all lpers of course, but it pisses m offwhen thy are so easy to jump down the whole 'CS have nothing to do with BL' argument, even if they broke up bl would have boken up, BUT then talk about how insensitive it would be to chad and sophia to now get brucas abck together and how CS are real and BL arent, and it wrong for us to want them to have to do that. LIKE HELLO! contradiction anyone?
NEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
Peoples stay glued to your seat I'll be back!
I know and i think they were they were separated i believe by 307 so it was around their and i hate that the other thing i hate is when some say their were a fling never in love and was high school pisses me off

Hey Nem
a fling! um did they watch s3? i like how bl are 'high school' yet lp are based of a childish infatuation and are meant to be together, seriously, its warped. i couldnt help but think when haley grabbed the lucas list during the vows that once lucas actually met peyton and brooke he never wrote about p on that again, and instead has 'try again with brooke'. leyton is like a fantasy, i wish they stopped like just making up lps history and building it on a tween crush. maybe if they actually gave lp a decent history in the highschool timeline they wouldnt have to now add flashbacks and books and crap to give credence to them.
I'm back! :D
i know it is and why would you want that they hurt lots of people in the process of getting together and then some say it was Brookes falut because she should have known they were meant for each other

we were discussing this the other day at the pinja spot and we said that in real life their are not couples like Leyton and they are either Brucas or Jeyton and some case Naley but not Leyton
Who were you discussing with Terra?
because terra teenagers are suppose to know and undertsand love and instantly know when to other people are meant to be together and assume theyll last forever even though they hav barely spoken and the guy has never given you even a chance ofcours eyou are menat to just ignore your own heart in favour of supporting a fantasy!!! isnt it obvious. lets ignore the fact brooke isnt fn psychic.

hell no ive never see a lp in reasl life, the only couple i ca really match up to leyton is summer and seth with the whole crush thing but the diff is that their actually relationship was built up slowly to summer falling for him, and they never gave summer or seth good competion. you cant give someone a 'soulmate' and then show they can both be happy and in love with other people and get along well as friends and still expect people to believe the soulmate crap, mark f'd up. he takes lp too seriously and it condemns them. if the couple didnt try to be more than they are then fans might actually grow to like em, but the damage is done now. and blers arent falling for a lie.
oh it was me Nate Molly and J
Sorry I was on OTHforums, everyone is happy there. :D
i know they are but not here they bitch about the wedding which i do not understand
what, has oth finally been cancelled or something, was mark killed? fired?
The fans are more separated there like BL fans can't be friends with LP fans. But the BL section is a nice community, I love them. :)
I hate Naley in s2. They were almost forgettable that season.
link

it is more separated but i am friends with some of the hard core lpers so i think you can be you need to find the right ones
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
MY BFGS!
Hey Alice long time
heya Alice!

Are we gonna do it OTHforums style?
Alice!
*huggles*
-Huggles!-
Awww I miss the good old days on the BFGs<3
Sooo how are mt brucas sisters??
xP
i don't know we kinda want to do it fanpop style
Terra where do you get textures for sigs?

I miss it too Alice, I miss BL and BFGs! I'm good, except for the fact that I have to pass an exam to graduate. I'm scared as hell.
 Terra where do anda get textures for sigs? I miss it too Alice, I miss BL and BFGs! I'm good, except
What is fanpop style? :D
Awww don't worry you'll do great, Nem!
You failing is about as likely as LP being epic!
xP
i just dont want to be a total copy cat, it takes from the had work the othforum blers put into theirs.
lol alice
textures i really do not use them but i am sure you can get them some where
lol Alice what if I'm meant to fail like them? :D
OMG MICKEI!
MICKEI!
MICKEI!
YAYYYYYYY!
-tackles in huggle-
Oh jesus its been too long.
What is upp????
wow I sound like a retard.
But WHO CARES?!
Wooooot!

K soo ummm yes in a new topic, I am HIGHLY convinced a certain pinja is frustrated/angry with me.
And IDK why.
But I feel awful.
Who?
what one would that be and why