brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24351-24400 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
thats why I hate arguing with this irrational fools, I mean, its one thing to have a healthy discussion, and disagree, but why does it always have to be so nasty. I am not one to sugar coat my ill feelings towards LP but I feel like if you respect that line between couple and fan than you can pretty much say anything under the sun if its in a neutral or appropriate place. I mean Mary didnt go to the LP spot and make that comment.lol Furthermore, if I were the one who made that pick I would be furious at her blatant disregard for her feelings. I mean to call someone stupid for asking a question that only you find stupid is just un exceptable in my opinion. What she needed to do was walk her little virtual ass of that pick and move on if she didn't like it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
lol who knows, she might have gotten banned or something. lol.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
the pick person? what is going on. and no one answered me before about myra how does she have power or pull of any sort on fanpop that she has a say in who gets banned? I must know this.
lol I checked her profile she's still here. :D

I don't wanna talk about that Rece. lol
bratty...yes you are getting called bratty right now, because I am scolding you! "you tell me right now what you know"lol Just kidding. But if you ever do feel like letting me in on this secret of sorts you come ask mama rece!
Aww LMAO! Anyway, where's Mickei?
MARY come on here! I miss you girlie!
I dunno everyone bounced, and its not even crazy late by you all! Its like 2 30 in the morning here. my poor dog gets so sad when im on the comp and not cuddling with him.
Aww you have a dog! :):)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
sorry, distracted talking to my friend cassie, i can so tell shes lying to me and now shes trying to bribe me, oh i dont take bribery or blackmail well.

lol bratty, we should totally give rece a name like how we are bratty and broody, then she can call you bratty whenever!!!
lol I like that, what should we call her then? :D:D
Yep, he's a year old, a Shih Tzu. He's got white, and reddish brown hair with some random black around the face. He's pretty handsome if I do say so.lol I'm getting tired. I might have to get goin to bed soon.
Shih Tzu - cutie!!! :D:D
aw, rece, dont leave us.

i dnt know nem, we got ours from abs lol, hey rece has a lpe ever called you something during a altercation/fight/debate/convo?
I'm sure every LP fan gets her name wrong, lol.

Aww your new icon!
lol. well we're bratty and broody, maybe we could have another b. haha bitchy, but rece's not bitchy. hey rece, you blonde? it could be blondie.

and totally be like Peyton! LMAO!
haha, i didnt think of that. we'll have to consult rece, but i think shes gone now.

anyways i gotta go. though ultimatum be damned, if cassie wants me to come over then my book comes with me :P hugs, ill catchya 2moro or the next, or sometime soon. bye
aww bye mickei! i'm gonna go once Rece decides to go. :)
kk, lol, what icon were you awing, i went through like 3 before i settled on one, which um i always end up back on anyway.
the 209 one :D
oh the lucas beach one, sorry, lol, i changed it. should i change it back?
Not really, it's up to you. I like anything pro-BL. :D:D
haha. anyways now i really gtg. bye
Bye, catch ya tomorrow :)
oh sorry ladies I was researching. I am blonde..lol...but i dunno about blondie considering i rather dislike her!
I knew it! lol. What should we call you then? :D:D
I don't think any LPer has given me a nickname, although I should go through abs an my convos I'm sure I could find something in there. Or I suppose considering my researching skills, I could be brainy, the unofficial "Haley"?lol
oooh brainy is cute!!! :D
Well brainy it is then I guess bratty! We'll have to give Broody the heads up.
lol I am really intrigued by your work! :D
Its really not anything special. I work as a graduate assistant so its bitch work. But we are doing this pretty cool study on internet content, and analysis of whats out there basically and the level of literacy its geared for. So I spend hours trying to see if I can navigate things, and how hard it is etc.

So this Fan Girls thing I just read is really cute. I'm jealous of your powers!lol
Well yeah, work, lol. So that means you spend HOURS in from of the computer??
Well luckily I only have to do that for 20 hours a week, thats the contract for me to get tuition and stuff. But, if I've got other things to do like well FANPOP perhaps than yes Im in front of the comp for hours!lol
Wow lucky you, where did you study anyway (brainy)? :D:D
I'm getting my masters in public health right now, at the University of Memphis. Its in Tennessee if that helps, sorta middle of the USA. I went to undergrad back home in Chicago. That answer your ??
Wow so did you really wanna take grad school?
Well I guess I always wanted to have that second degree, so yea. It means I'll make more money. I like that for sure. Anyways, I've gotta get to bed. Its so late here its almost getting sunny out. See ya later today, lol, bye Bratty! Awesome chatting with you as always!
Okay brainy, bye! Love yah!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
anyone on
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
Wohoo, anyone here?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
Hey Janni
Hi Terra:D

WHat's up hun?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
smile
Hey girls! =D =D

(me trying to be cheery.. lool xD)
WElcome cheery:
Finally we cross paths!
What's up?
are you guys here?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
big smile
I'm here Janni, i'm so sorry. I didn't notice that you have answered me. =/

Yey, finally. =)
How are you doing hun? ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
Janni i am here i had to go eat Breakfast but i am back
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
hey girls