brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24301-24350 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
Well she learnt from the best. :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
I'm gonna comment one last time!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
oh yes and Molly i agree with what you said on their the more she speaks the worse she sounds.
lol don't get me started on that Molly. :p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
lol yes agreed. what did i say its a popularity contest with them. who can be the most outrageous.
I know and we wouldn't notice if she didn't keep doing it and Nem i totally agree with your last comment.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol, im still catcging up here. that pick, was leyton and brucas taken off as a choice, that is so funny. this lpvsbl thing is rediculous.
Do you think my comment was rude??? Cause if she blows me off then I'm done trying.
I know and Nem she responded to your comment sometimes when i read her stuff i feel like reaching trough the monitor and slapping someone.
OMG here she goes again she thinks we're ganging up on her!
I know and Nem your comment wasn't rude and i think we were just commenting and not ganging up on her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
where?! where?! give me the link!

okay, well, if she wasnt as stupid and narrow minded as she is, then other people wouldn't need to comment on her ridiculousness.
Ok well I know I'm being a little rude but it bothers me that i have no idea what the hell she is tryiing to say.
here is the link and check out what she said to Mary how rude. link
Here Kristen: link
thanks guys :]

haha, i was ALL OUT rude when i talked to her. but it's like she's being rude back, and in a condescending way...which is worse than being plain rude
I know she is very condescending
lol at your comment Molly. :D:D
it gets worse every time she comments my god
"i've learnt to become defensive"
what in the hell does that mean?! haha...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
and "learnt" ain't even a word...HAHALMAO
I don't know
I am just so confused by her words
I know
OMG she can't see my point it's so frustrating!!!
okay. i figured out why people always "gang up" on her.

it's because the things that she says and the logic that she holds is so completely ABSURD and IDIOTIC that any normal, intelligent person can not just let that slide without saying anything!

it's like when someone makes a very invalid and pretty much ridiculous point during a debate, there is NO way you can let that pass without pointing it out because clearly, that argument has no logic!

haha, well seventeenqueen just makes me laugh all the time and actually helps us work on our abdominal muscles hahaha
I know i am done trying to state my point she won't listen and she gets defensive. i get defensive too but i don't go as far as to tell some one to shut up.
yeah kristen that is what i was gonna type on the pick. but i am too tired.
it's so frustrating, when you have the best intentions but she won't see my point! Gahd!

Kristen you can totally make a dictionary OTH spot style. lol.
Jeyton on your icon!♥
LMAO I just changed my icon like 90 times. I need the perfect one for awhile
I love it! :)
"Kristen you can totally make a dictionary OTH spot style. lol."
wait, what Nem? hahahaa, it sounds funny but i don't get it LOL

HAHA Molly, i saw you changed it soo many times it was perfect hahaha. i would refresh this page and you had a different icon and then i'd refresh it again and you'd have a different one hahaha
Molly that icon rocks, and I haven't said rocks since maybe the 8ths grade!lol Maybe I've been inspired to feel immature tonight? Wonder how that might have happened!
Ok i am falling asleep but i need to finish reading that pick tomorrow :D
Bye everyyone!

LMAO Kristen i knew someone would notice.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
You can make a dictionary that only OTH spot fans are gonna understand.. :)

Bye Molly!
yeah, i'm outtie too!
bye lovelies!
HAHAHA OOOHHH, get youuu, Nem! LOL funny.

ok bye forreals nowww
You too? lol. Bye Kristen!
mischievous
I can not believe things with this SevQ character were as elevated as that got, and I commented on the TV couples one too. I guess I have a problem feeling like someone else got the last word..
just ridiculous though. I mean to say that a Brucas fan added Leyton because they dislike them is well stupid and i thought she didnt like stupid. Obviously if you dislike a couple you'll think they are over rated. Not the degree to which you feel that is not know. But anyways I had to make my peace on that one....I DISLIKE Leyton bc I think they are OVERRATED...Not the other way around! Silly Silliness!
bye!

and hate to be devils advocate here but blers are sort of ganging up on her, but in our defense she replies to us so we are sort of forced to keep replying back.

but um... when did we say anything about what she said to mary on there? anyways, hello, if you're reading this, maybe if you stop replying the 'ganging up' will stop as well. vicious cycle we're in people, vicious cycle.

but lol speaking of ganging up, lol, from i bias point there are so many times when i have read a pick and zoomed in on lpers ganging up on a bler, it pisses me off, especially when they dont even have to have more than one post before like ten lpers are at their throats.
rece lol, exactly! man again i gotta agree with you. thinking leytons overrated is one of the reasons i dont like them and continue to not like them.
Well in this particular pick we have our own fights, unlike the Overrated couple pick. lol.
haha thanks mickei...those great minds do think alike. And I agree, w ya. When we gang we know how to, but she sets herself up for it and Im sorry if when we gang up on her we actually sound like we have something valid to say, not just a bunch of toddlers throwing sand at each other in the sandbox. I mean I'll admit as much as I love Mary, a comment like that one probably would have provoked a BL fan to say something in defense if it were reversed but the fact remains that its not the commenting that is the problem its the attacking of fans. Mary attacked the couple not her...
But you know that girls lives to be in conflict like that. I'm just surprised more LP fans, say Laurra or Katharia didnt show up and join the stupid fest.lol
Mickei and Rece i agree with you guys and i am out for the night to tired.
Bye Terra! :)

Rece I don't think they're on, they're probably gonna talk about it when they found out, lol.
lol oh fanpop high school controversy I love it!
Night Terra!
exactly, and she didnt need to comment to me and nem either, she was setting herself up for a fight. i have to admit that marys original comment was a bit well like waving a flag at the bulls and as soon as i opened the pick and read that im like 'uh-oh i smell trouble'and could have been worded more politely but at the same time she made an opinion about brathan and leyton.she didnt go telling someone to STFU. and the dissing at the question far outwayed the dissing of lp, when we 'ganged up' on her there was a semblance of a debate, points thrown back and forth, not the same rudeness just repeated over and over again.
bye Terra! hugs, have sweet dreams with lots of bl greatness.

well i think its obvious from what she said in her comments that shes been to this forum. like she picked up on the mary thing before we said anything on there, or from when i read it thats what i thought, unless i missed something.
I think she has. lol