brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22351-22400 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
It's is so hard to stop watching i am too addicted to it and i love watching Julian.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CheeryDavis said…
wink
im so with u girls im telling you give it a few more epis and lucas will have brooke pinned against the wall at clothes over bros! can anybody say office hookup or lunchbreak
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
NO MOLLY! WE CANT GIVE THE MUTANT SPAWN TO COME ANY VIEWS!
LOL Mandi. I wish!
Oh dermy why don't you like watch the brooke/naley scenes on the comp or something? They usually come out like RIGHT after plus there are no commercials and best of all- no leyton!
I know it is hard to watch but you should at least watch the Brucas, Naley and Brulian scenes from 6.15 you will love it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
Don't worry I am watching it online from now on.
wink
oh no leyton what a perfect world that would be! well unless peyton gets hit by a bus and then i would be alright if lucas stays
REALLY MOLLY???
OH YAY! YOU ARE A GOD!
PROPS!
i like to pretend that lucas and his "man face" fiancee are not even there it makes watching the show so much better! plus she is a stick anyways so she is pretty easy to miss and block out
Wait Mandi I think that you should watch the show on the computer that way you can fast forward through the leyton, it comes out very soon (like usually a couple hours) and best of all: you aren't giving mark views!!! XD
it is easy to block it out and My Brucas faith was restored after that scene from Monday's episode.
yes alice, you and other super BTFG have convinced me.
LOL Molly! HA! We are good at convincing XD
big smile
thats gr8 molly im glad you are watching!

oh good news ladies! when peyton put on the ring she said that it would stay there FOREVER! that word is a death trap in oth it never means anything good, WHICH IS GR8 NEWS FOR US
LMAO.
I love your optimism.
wink
Yes i am quiet the optimistic!

i mean we all know that lucas is so fantasizing about brooke i mean come on his "mop" of a fiancee puhleaase we clean with mops we dont fantasize about them!

so hear are to wet brooke dreams for lucas! sweet dreams
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I admit I like Brulian although its a consolation prize at best. However, after Peyton was pregnant I just lost it. Until I get REAL BL action I am not watching. I hope mark is shakin in his boots, I doubt it though. I love all your optimism. It keeps me goin.
Yeah I can always use some BL optimism.
oh he should be shakin brucas fans are on the war path and it is so goin to get dirty!

plus i dont think mark actually expected the amount of chemistry soph and chad would exude! i swear i think the temp raised through the roof! i was getting hot and i know my computer was i think it got sunburned lol ok maybe that was just me!

i love a good hot burn
haha CheeryD! Nice...I had almost forgotten how great those two were on screen. Like I knew but I just forgot how I felt. I had started to just get indifferent with the neglection of Brucas in S6. So Im glad were atleast thrown a bone here and there for me to youtube!
heck yeah youtube away my friend!

yeah those 2 have chemistry and not even leyton fans can deny that! plus he was so jealous when she said she had been "having fun" with julian! i love a jealous lucas the poor guy just needs his brooke fix yeah right poor guy nothin its his own fault that he is stuck with skelepeyton at home! i cant wait til he wakes up smells the prada and gets his brucas lovin on
kiss
lmao...skelepeyton! That is marvelous. Too funny! Well I'm out. Talk to you all later!
ttyl hun it was nice to meet u! have hot and steamy brucas dreams lol
I think i am the only one here who actually watches on tv and not next week but the week after they are casting for Luke's movie it looks really interesting.
I know I'm really excited! but I will be watching it online
dude i so watch on tv too its just not the same seeing it on tv! i mean come on what is hotter than nathan julian and lucas on HD? NOTHING I TELL YOU NOTHING

and yeah i cant wait 2 weeks what the crap that is like pure torture they should know that us oth fans cant go that long without watching talk about withdrawals! yeah the movie will definitely be interesting!
Hey Mandi do you have a youtube?
I've kinda been a youtube hog lately lol XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Hi girlss! :)
Hey Nem!!!
Anyone been to the OTH spot lately??
I haven't been there in a while. I stop in for a couple picks or so but not lately.
Same here, just the polls. Why?

Hi Mandi!
Hi nem!

Yeah not really, just for some of the picks.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
IDK Nem lol just curious XD
Hi Molly, I really need me some Toffee Nut Latte frap, can I have one??? :D:D
i do go their but not lately because i have been so busy.
Awww crap ladies I must go *sighs*.
Toodaloo.
hey nem how r u hun? thx for the invite it is nice to talk to some fellow brucasers!

hey alice hun yes i do have a youtube and yeah im a junkie to im worse then a 30 year old man still livin in his 'rents basement!
my name is oth23hugger what is urs?
bye alice!

omg - do you two have the same icon?
bye alice is was nice to meet u hun
bye Alice i will being going soon too i might not be one here this weekend because of school work.
Aww Alice I just got on! Bye! :(:(
yes i think we do i got it from Samia from othforums i so love this one
you go terra girl get ur edumaction on! but i will miss u
The forum can use more people. :):)

Terra that sucks cause I have like a 3day weekend and I spent my Friday sitting in front of the computer and that would still be probably the case today. lol
dude its matching brucas icons leytoners better watch out! brucas back with a vengence baby
well Friday is my one day of from school and i am getting my books tomorrow.
OMG I didn't notice! lol. Yeah it's from Samia. :):)
wink
i do love that icon girls its so true! they still got it! BRUCAS GOT THEIR MOJO BACK
Samia makes some great artwork i love it and you should check out Jay's thread she has got some good stuff i added it the spot.
LMAO you are hilarious Mandi :D:D

It's a lil confusing wait let me change my icon.