brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21251-21300 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
surprise
hi nem.

molly, haha i like to believe buffy and angel got together after the shows ended, there was a cute conversation in the last buffy ep which was very foreshadowing that buffy and angel will eventually get together, but i read a comic based from after the series and buffy was with a girl in it WTF.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
Oh hey Nem!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
yeah idk waht ep that is but catch up soon alice :)

haha ok bc i was always soo confused about what happens since i've only seen a couple episodes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Aww I don't watch Buffy. lol
LOL me either nem!!!
well, the fact is as long as hes a vampire they cant be together cause of the curse, which turns him evil if he finds happiness with buffy, which sucks, but then theres the prophecy saying that angel will be granted the gift of mortality once hes fulfilled his destiny of saving the world. and alice buffy is the one who slays vampires. angel is the vampire. and isnt he hot, if you think hes hot us booth omg when he was first in buffy hes like ten times hotter being all young and yummy, and seriously broodier than lucas, i know its hard to believe, but hes like this tortured soul.
Hey does anyone watch Secret Life of The American Teenager???
OMG that show is sooo bad!!!
One, that ben dude is sooo gay he just needs to come out of the closet. NO 15 year old boy wants to marry a girl... especially not a girl like amy! And than WTF is up with that ricky guy?
He's like "I'm trying to change, I want to be better. I love grace." But than he like sleeps with Adrian (who is like the only cool character on the show).
GOD! That show bugs the crap out of me! And Molly Ringwald is like disgracing her own name by even showing her face on that show... GEEZ!!
I don't watch that, either. :D
sad
LOL tortured souls are so frigging SEXY! LOL. That does sound yummy. *signals to icon* that is my reaction thinking about sexy, broody vamps LOL! And awww Angel and Buffy didn't end up together? Phoo. :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
Hahaha i know that show is so funny. I used to watch it even though I thought it was horribly cheesy but now I can't.
but even so alice they are this huge epic love story, and its like even if the shows didnt end with them together its like an understanding that they are soulmates and would always love each other, its just wasnt there time yet.

Secret Life of The American Teenager isnt aired over here. and after what you wrote i dont think i should be upset about that.
Okay the only crappy part about being up this late (its like 2:30 over here) is the lame infomircials where they like sell all these really sstupid products. That and the commercials where they like have phone sex lines and like pills that are supposed to make men's private areas bigger. I'm just like "HELLO! NOT INTERESTED!"
Uhmm.. wait up. Back to OTH world.

I thought Brooke said we're never really ok with it, why did she kiss Julian?
LOL well I'm not mature enough to think that out of the box, I either want them together or I'll pout and get pissed so with this knowledge I think it's safer that I don't watch the show LOL and yeah LMAO do NOT waste an hour on that show...
and LOL molly same!!! I was like "this is hideously cheesy but eehhh wth" but than I'm just like "agghhh the acting and script is just so bad its killing me!"
haha nem, because she cant fight it! and maybe she was being selfish for once, i mean peytons knocked up and engaged with her ex, so maybe brooke thought for a second screw peyton.

nem you have to see the brulian sam sneak peek for next week.

and lol, alice, i hate that too, or when after all the crap adverts it then goes to like bible tv, nothing worse than waking up to some priest damning the sinners to hell.
LMAO Mickei I know and than they are like trying to find forgiveness for eating an extra piece of pie and I'm just like "damn way to make me feel like crap about myself" :DD
I saw it already, lol. I'm not a fan of Brooke/Sam, and the sneak peak didn't change anything. lol. But I must say Julian is cute adorable, I just don't feel the whole Brulian thing.
and wanna know what I hate most of all?
BIBLE MAN. OMG that is the weirdest show ever.
Its like this super hero guy from the bible who goes on adventures with little kids and like saves a bunch of people with the power of christ LOL. Its soooo fucking retarted.
LOL Nem. I know!
I mean I like brulian, but nowhere NEAR as much as I like brucas, and I would squish Julian like a fly in a heartbeat if it meant brucas ending up together.
What's up with Chad's interview, have you guys seen it???
noo... whats off about it?
i actually dont think julian that cute, and i think his voice is sort of squeky, and when he did that goofy grin it reminded me of my stupid brother and ew, just ew, thats the death to finding a guy attractive for me, if they remind me of one of my brothers, especially darron then just i cant think of them as hot. im torn lol. i like brulian, though i dont thinks its as good as naley let alone brucas or jeyton, and i sorta want them to hook up, but at the same time i just keep thinking okay they are not brucas, and not as good as brucas, and damn slow down, dont rush her into the bedroom and dont try to make them look like they are more than they are.

and lol alice, that show sounds terrible. bible man. it even sounds lame.
Well, I have seen only a clip but he says something like he wants to make the best out of s6 and stuff like that, that he's gonna be like Uncle Keith, maybe he'll get hit by a bus and the baby will live without him (or something like that) wait let me look for the clip.
heart
LOL Mickei! COMPLETELY agree.
Alright well I better go to bed before bible man comes flashing on my TV screen ;D
Love ya all! Bye!
He could just be kidding about the bus thing but the first part bothers me, though. link
AND OMG NEM!!! God Chad is such an ass! And he can't even COMPARE himself to Uncle Keith because Keith ROCKED!!!
That pisses me off. I'm still rooting for Peyton's miscarriage ;)
lol have you seen it?
bye alice!

ha lucas compare to uncle keith, dont make me laugh, he seems to get further and furtehr away from the great kind man who raised him. sometimes i wonder if lucas would have been better off not joining the basketball team.
lol I know right. SO if this is true, that means spawn will live. Ahhhh!
thats just so wrong, lucas dies but the seyton spawn survives. and um if thats him making the best of sn 6 then well i would hate to see him making the worse of the season.

okay, random anti lp thoughts, but come on they are so crap how can i resist mocking this 'epic' tla love story. i mean they are so epic that not only does the realtionship mainly consist of phoen calls this season but he proposed over the phone and she told him she was pregnant over the phone, they have a three way mrealtionship lucas-peyton-phone, shit im surprised she could get pregnant at all, i didnt realise phone sex could do that.
LMAO I thought Lucas' thing won't work???
smile
haha, i bet brucas didnt have that problem.

seriously, the condom factory in tree hill must be so dodgy, everyone keeps getting pregnant.
Everyone except.. Brooke. lol. OMG, if Lucas dies(or leaves, whatever), can you see Peyton and Brooke having a love triangle again?
what with julian? that would be well very peyton like. lets face it as much as peyton is 'meant to be with lucas' (and i dont mean she actually is) she sure doesnt have a problem falling in love with other guys, shes not one to wait eg jake and julian, and these werent idle relationships either. a reason why lucas' s4 coma dream never sat well with me, the whole peyton at his grave thing as an old lady, from what history do we get that peyton would actually mourn him for that long, um, she would have probably instead moved to savannah and married jake and had bunches of musically inclined children.

u know what would be interesting, screw julian, they could have had jake come back and jake and brooke bond and and see how that would have gone down.

but dont forget weve had pregnancy scares with brooke. seriously the whole pregnancy thing is getting OLD.
lol I never got that either. She has had tons of pregnancy scares but there was never a baby!!! If ever Jake comes back I can so see Peyton "falling" for him again, just right after Lucas' funeral. lol
haha, she would probably be all guilty about it too, but since when did that stop her. i would kill for jeyton.
I'm all for Jeyton if that means I'm gonna have my Brucas.
i would kill for brucas too. i miss them so much nem, so damn much. and this seaosn with the lack of bl anything sucks. i like it, but it feels incomplete, and well boring most of the time.
I feel you. As I said, Brulian doesn't help. I don't think I can ever love Brulian.
smirk
awww. i like em, but yeah i dont think i can ever love them, caus i love brucas too much. but im determined to stay open to them, lol as hard as it is at times, and i am enjoying them, sorry, nem, but in this season they are one of the few things i am really liking, though suddenly i feel like they are going so fast.
What are you apologizing for? lol. Idk, maybe I'm feeling more attached to Brucas as reality slowly creeps into me that they getting back together is remote.
so your like hoilding on for dear life, i know i am possibly mentally unstable, completely crazy and touched in teh head but i still have so much faith in brucas, like its impossibel for me to even consider they are not endgame, that when i watch things like leyton adn brulian it doesnt piss me off or dim my bl faith because inside my touched head and bl heart these other relationships wont last.

i dont know why i have such faith, especially when everyone els eis liek how itll never happen and 90% of the things point to a non bl endgame, but i just don't and cant believe that.

so the reality of them not getting together being remote just isnt my reality and as much as i try to be logical love isnt logical and my faith isnt logical, and my reality clearly isnt logical.
I'd take fantasy over reality any day. I haven't accepted them not being endgame, not until I see it for myself. And I get what you're saying, maybe that's why Brulian finds it hard to get into me, cause I've built up a wall where Brucas will always be.
heart
omg! my face is so red. the phone just rang, and i didnt even think i answered it with a rude "have you seen the time?" and heard a female voice go "what, do you have caller id or something?" and im like oh god, was it one of nicks friends and im like "who is this" and when i hear my friend tracy again i instantly recognise her voice, i felt so bad. i dont know what came over me to say that, other than i dont like people calling the house phone at this time, but anyway, im off to tracys now so i gtg, bye nem. talk to you next time. hugs.
lol that's the thought of Brucas never getting back together in you. bye. have fun. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
anyone still on?
Hey Dawn. :)
hey nem love your icon =)
anyone on?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
heart
yep! Me Dawn!