brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21201-21250 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
heart
LOL Molly.
And ugg finally! I had to go on my other computer and refind this AWESOME icon just so i could have it but now I am happy because I have my blair icon! YAY! I LOOOVE HER!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
OMG it is soo cute!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
very fitting molly.
LOL thanks Molly!
Hey who is on your icon??
laura ramsey lol.
LOL is she a singer??
actress. but yoou said you don't watch movies that often. i really liked her in she's the man and the ruins.
olivia from she's the man???
Oh well that explains it then lol :D
Oh but yeah I do recognize her from she's the man I did see that... that was the one with Amanda Bynes pretending she's a dude, right?
yeaah. pretty stupid movie. so of course i've seen in 10 times.
lol. alice. thats the one.
smile
LOL molly. I've seen it before. I thought it was funny in that "this is so stupid and typical that its funny" way :]
hey shes the man is not a stupid movie, its fn great! i mean its funny and has channing tatum walking around topless, whats not to love about it.

so, do you like cheese?
LOL mickei.
Cheese?
Well, I like ghouda.
exactly. to both of you.

more than almost any other animal byproduct.

^it really is pathetic how i know that.
"i see you through your window while im standing on a tree outside"
cool
LMAO Molly. Its not that pathetic.
Whats REALLY pathetic is that I've memorized every single episode of OTH by heart.
If someone asks me "Hey, what happened in 3x07?"
I'll be like "Oh thats the one where Nathan and Haley and Brooke and Chris go on their dates and than Lucas makes the destiny shot. Its called champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends" LMAO. I am surprised I have friends :D
omg my brother and sister sing that constantly.
haha, alice thats not pathetic thats cool. lol i wish i could do that, i can do it for dark angel but hey thats only two seasons to remember, and i was a lot younger when i was obsessed with that, i have a dark angel file!!! thats more organised than any other thing ive ever done. and stuffed toys called max and logan. now thats pathetic.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ahaha i can do that too
no no here is pathetic. i have found a post with 830 willa holland icons.
who the hell makes 830 icons?! then again who saves/uploads them. oh wait, me.
LOL IDK why I think its just because I've like every episode a million times (except for season 6. Its only seasons 1-4 that I can recite the actual episode titles) :D
And lol Mickei I'm such a nerd I have no idea what those are :)
LMAO Molly.
And OMG you got your RM DIE-HARD!!!!
YAY!
Did I prop you???
I think I might have but I forgot.
Alice, you've never heard of Dark Angel??? jessica alba pre movies? jensen ackles pre winchester brother? michael weatherly pre NCIS?

i dont know if i should feel old or just really lame, i watched a lot of tv in my teens.
ok this may be random and crazy but i think willa holland sorta looks a lot like sarah michelle gellar, do you see it?
LMAO don't feel old or lame. Geez you're only 20 LOL!
And like I said, I don't watch many movies. :D:D

Okay guys, I've got the ultimate question: What is your most shameful fan girl secret??
mickei you are only 2 years older than me. and i know dark angel.

YES I DID :D and you already propped me. like an hour ago.
Oh. Well, sorry. I'm kind of an idiot. Or just a 15 year old with alsimers (how do you spell that??? LOL).
And yeah I give out alot of props. I like propping people :D
I think I just propped you again on your icons!! :-D

And LOL I feel soo dumb. I have no idea who willa holland or the other girl is... I'm going to go google them. :D
OOOH!!! Willa holland plays Kaitlin Cooper on the oc!!!
alice, i am shaking my head at you.
Oh okay and I just googled the other girl and I'm sorry but I don't see the resemblence :)
and LMAO I am watching That 70s show and Kelso was like dancing around in a dress and makeup :DDDD
And man I feel so self absorbed I keep chattering away only to myself LOL
big smile
LOL mickei please don't be ashamed of me!! I googled them!
i always give props.

ALICE. i understand if you don't know who willa holland is except she was on the oc and gossip girl. but SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR. i can't even describe my shock.
oh and yeah, when she was younger with her brown hair she kinda looks liek willa.
Wait Willa Holland was on GG? I guess I haven't gotten to that eppy yet.

and LOL Molly. Well I googled her!!! And it says she was buffy vampire slayer. And LOL I'm sorry but buffy is the most hilarious name ever!!!
Buffy :)
It sounds like the mix between like some type of cheetoh, a bunny and the thing that buffs cars :D:D
i know shes BUFFY!!!! BUFFY! the original tv female icon! Buffy! how could someone not know BUFFY! that is just... i cant find the words to express it.

and lol alice if you didnt watch buffy you prob wouldnt see the resemblance, especially seeing SMG has gotten so skinny and older.
surprise
BUFFY?! COME ON ALICE. you are my source of entertainment tonight. sorry to say.
BUT SERIOSLY?! wasn't she like in scooby doo? i saw her in that too!

yeah willa's in a few season 2 eps.
WEll in the pic I got she has kinda longish brown hair and she's really bony. She's not THAT pretty if you ask me. But, neither is Willa.
molly yeah a younger smg, thats what i was more thinking about, before she got so blonde and skinny. and haha alice it is a funny name but its hard to imagine her called anything else i dont think many names would suit '... the vampire slayer'.

eg.

alice the vampire slayer
molly the vampire slayer
michelle the vampire slayer
buffy the vampire slayer

which one fits?
OKAY!!! In my defence, I HAVEEEE heard of Buffy the vampire slayer because I saw them use it as a reference in a twilight interview, thank you very much! I just didn't know that sarah was buffy. But now I do so you can all stop freaking out now LOL :D
i don't even watch buffy so i'm not like terribly insulted. just surprised. but VERY happy you found gg :)
lmao. alice sorry, if you were us you would understand the wow factor of you not knowing.

buffy and angel are the original vampire/mortal forbidden love story, if you think twilight is big well its nothing on the buffyverse world.
LOL Molly TBH I heard all the hype about it so I watched an eppy of season 2 and was like "WTF is this??" And couldn't even finish it it was so bad, but than after like a 386546186516348638461873684163846182736 amount of people told me to watch it I decided to and I like fell in love. BLAIR FTWINNAGE!
LOL don't worry about it Mickei. I'm not upset or anything like that LOLL. And okay don't like come at me with a jackhammer but... what is angel??

And TBH I think twilight is a little over rated. I mean, I understand the draw, and like I get how you get addicted all of a sudden. But after a while it gets kinda old if you know what I mean.
Hhahah what episode are you on??
lol would i be hated if i said i gave up after five episodes. i watched the first 5 eps on megavideo and just didnt like any of the characters.
um alice angel is the vampire in the vampire/mortal love story. shes the slayer who has to kil vampires, and angel is the vampire with a soul who falls in love with buffy, hes like 200 years old, shes like 16. hes played by david boreanaz who is booth from bones. he created the term broody.
no i gave up after a few episodes. but then i went back to watch again. but sometimes i think it's boring.

does buffy even end up with anyoen??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
hey sorry I kinda disappeared on you guys.
Wait hold up... I thought the girl who slayed vamps was named buffy??? LOL so confusing! And I don't watch bones either :D But I do know who booth is because I saw a fanvideo and I have to say, he was pretty damn sexy just when he talked :DDD
And LOL I can't imagine anyone broodier than Chad Michael Murray but I will take your word for it ;D
And no you won't be hated Mickei, I'm just shocked because I fell in love with Blair INSTANLY. Although I think Dan is like a cheap rip off of Seth and doesn't even come CLOSE to how cool Seth is :D
And Molly umm I just finished the episode where Jenny stole the dress (That fucking bitch I want her to DIE!!! Don't mess with Blair, bitch!! Oh and I hate hypocritical Nate too. Go die both of you you both suck!!! And I only like Chuck when he's with Blair but he's pretty hilarious) but I was supposed to be on episode 5 but for some reason like I clickedc on the link for episode 5 but the actual video was as a different episode so I skipped some episodes by accident but I'm pretty much filled in on everything that happened.

Blair kinda had an affair with Chuck (they BELONG together!!!), Serena and dan dated, Lily dumped rufus for the other dude so now Chuck and Serena are step siblings, and Jenny like kicked poor Blair off her throne :(