brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21001-21050 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
cool
I looked for GG, couldn't find it.
Serenate is NOTHING like Leyton!
But as long as no one dissslikes Chair, I'm okay.

I want to hear Mickei! Even if it's not true.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
sick
WTF???? LUCAS IS DYING???????????
WHAT???????????????????????
NO! NO! NO!
If a character dies, make it Peyton!
(No offence. I like her, but I like brucas more :D)
LUCAS IS DYING?!??!?! OMG.
*has mixed feelings*

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO I hope Lucas does die,hahha I would never stop laughing! HATE him
sick
Oh definitely Molly. Chair for the winnage.
Nate and Blair SUCK together. And Nate is an ass whole and I pretty much just hate Serena at this moment... so maybe they do belong together.
And I don't like when people say that Nate excepts serena for who she is. Well what if thats a bad person??? What if Dan is just trying to make her the good person she can be??? Naley reference, anyone??
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
link

could still be a foiler. but heres the link.
LMFAO Alice, I know!! DS are sooo NH
Yeah Nair suuuucks. Even though I read the books and I was a total Nair shipper. B/c everything was way different.
And Serena's really not a bad person. Especially in the last few episodes of season 1 & first few of season 2 I really got to dislike Derena and love Serenate.

I HATE Lucas SOOO much.
If a main 5 were to die I'd pick him in an instant.
We could have Jeyton, Naley, Brulian endgame.
Which is second best to Jeyton, Naley, Brucas.
But I doubt it :/
cool
Yeah Molly I agree with the NH,JP and JB thing!! BRULIAN & NALEY are my OTPs!!!
sick
OMG!!!
Well how about Brooke AND Lucas get off the show together?
Than I'll know they had a happy endgame and just not watch the seventh season. LOL.
And wait! HOLD UP! GG is a BOOOK???????????
im bitter enough to say any ending is better than lp.
sick
LOL Mickei. Agreed. But I would MUCH prefer a brucas ending :)
omg! alice how could you not know about the gossip girl books which started tehs eries, they even mentioned it in oth, remember teh little firl wanted lucas to sign her gossip girl book.
cool
Yeah GG is a whole series!
I read them and I was sooo excited when I found out it was gonna be a show.
And it's so different but I like it.

Hmm. I thought a season 7 was confirmed?
<<<<<<<<<<&l­t;&­lt;­Bah­aha­ha Alice check it out
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
sick
IDK why, but that makes me less attracted to the show.
But wait, is the show going to continue once they have finished basing the show off the series???
mischievous
i already have a one shot in mind that kills lucas off but still has a lp and bl ending.

perfect time for me to finally right it *evil laugh*
heart
LMAO Kelsie!
LOVIN' the icon!!! :D
laugh
Thanks hun, I thought you might
sick
LOL Mickei.
The only fanfic I've ever written (Besides the better than mark contest entry for brucas) was for twilight, and its not good AT ALL.
Oh, they're not basing the show off the series.
Like -
Derena went out for like 1 book maybe.
Vanessa was bald.
Jenny had brown hair and was way shyer.
Chuck was sort of gay.
Nate was a soccer stoner.
Serena and Blair were in love with Nate.
tongue
Ok just to shove DS in ur faces this will remain my icon for 20 or so more minutes then it's back to BB
alice the show is relaly different to the books, so i dont think thatll be a problem.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brittneyy said…
heart
OMG...I seriously have mixed feelings about this lucad dying thing! On one hand it means Seyton can't have him (I'm a horrible person I know) but on the OTHER hand it means NOOOO CHANCE of BL!! EWW serenate is NOTHING like pucas except the cheating on best friend thing! They had a drunk hookup not an ongoing depressing affair!! LOL alice its totally cool that you hate them though..I DEPISED them together at first too! In fact during the season 1 finale I was getting PISSED because like everyone was on board the serenate ship & I was all NO TEAM DS&NV!!! But then I don't know, somehow during the summer I had nothing better to do than youtube & watch GG vids and somehow I just totally fell in love with them! The pilots pretty bad though girlie..I mean Chuck was a rapist, Blair's mom was played by some random person, SN were cheaters (they're wonderful people though nates the new whore in town) & such! You'll GROW to love them lol
big smile
LMAOO you got a DS icon! =PP WELL I still think they're totally cute, unlike most serenaters so HIHI
NO NO NO NO DO NOT LISTEN!! IF YOU ARE A TRUE DSer THEN YOUR NOT GONNA GROW TO LOVE THEM!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!
I actually think Blake & Penn look cute together I'm a fan of them in real life lol.
heart
LOL Britt, thats what Mary said. That I'd start loving Serena soon enough. But right now I find that IMPOSSIBLE.
And Dan is AMAZING! I LOVE HIM! DAN! DAN! DAN! He's currently my favorite. Than Blair :)
just caus chads leaving doesnt mean theyll KILL lucas off, lucas could always leave town, maybe jake returns hehe and peyton dumps him for jake, and then he admits he loves brooke to haley, hehe, and this will be helped along with flash backs of things we didnt see over this season and possibly before that which fill gaps to help explain he was still in love with brooke all along, but he was an ass and lost her and shes with julian now, so being girlless and rejected he leaves tree hill. he could go into a coma, move for work reasons. move to new york with brooke.

but theyll prob just kill him off. i hope its painful!!!
Stop it!! NO BL!! They are DONE don't u see!! BRULIAN BRULIAN BRULIAN!! Why do you want her with Lucas he's an ass who only ever hurts her!!
cool
gaaah. Dan is terrrible.
I hope the spoiler is true now!
NO DAN IS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I feel like I don't even know you guys! *sobs*
big smile
LMAO mickei. Can't we just kill Mark instead???
I'd be HONORED to take over the production of OTH.
First act as new creator: BYE BYE LEYTON BABY! Miscarriage, anyone??
And OF COURSE this will tear apart their relationship and who will be there for Lucas during all the hard times? BROOKE, OFCOURSE!
Oh and yeah, Jamie is going to boarding school in Japan... where he will NOT BE MISSED!
B was my favorite in season 1! This season its Chuck <33! S has always had third or second spot, love that girl still..At first I liked her, then I HATED her, then I LOVED her...it's complicated but yeah you've got a lot of episodes to go don't worry LOL
crying
*Gasps* KELSIE!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT BRUCAS? *SOBS*
WHY?????
I know I will not miss him one bit. Naley will quickly get over the loss of their terrible son who is soon adopted by poor Japanese sushi makers.
And Brucas will waste no time in their preggerness
And Jake will be there for Peyton like always.
Except I love Julian. So he will be happy too.

No Kelsie NO!
Any chance for Brucas I will take!!! Brulian is soo cute but can never fill the hole of Brucas in my heart!
YEAH!!! ALICE I wish you owned OTH!!! I would do that the baby & Peyton die together, Lukes a little depressed, Brooke saves him, BAM! Also for NH, AWW lmao I actually like Jamie! I'd make him go to the boarding school in zoey 101...he has a great time AND hes gone..hihihi
smirk
Cause Alice Luke is DICK-HEAD!! HATE HATE HATE him!!! I hope he dies in an excruciatingly painful death!!
sick
LMAO britt. Zoey 101. LOLLLL.
Well whats wrong with Japan???
He can be raised by a family of giant pandas and have a wonderful life! Everybody wins!
LOL
sick
I know Kelsie but Lucas isn't a dick head when he is with Brooke!!
great ideas, i hope jamie learns japanese quickly.
LMAO OH totally he would love living with the giant pandas! He could run free in the wilderness..hang with his bunny friends!
angry
YES YES YES YES YES he is!! WTF are we even watching the same show!! he's CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER,and LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!!! He needs to DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!
sick
LOL Mickei. Well since he's supposed to be SOOOO smart I'll bet he starts speaking fluently in the first month!
lmao. ita alice, for some reason i think that if brucas got together or lucas was obviously in love with brooke like in sn2 then his character would magically become great again and all the shows problems will just go away. lol i want bl back together for their sake, my sake, our sake, but also for the god damn shows sake.
monkey
The ONLY time I have EVER liked Luke was with Brooke!
crying
NO! KELSIE COME BACK! YOU CANT NOT LIKE BRUCAS ANYMORE! NOOOO!!!
lmao kelsie, i think your wish may be granted.
monkey
Bye lovelies, I'm outta here!
monkey
Alice I do like what BL HAD but I do not want ANYMORE!!