brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20451-20500 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
traffic is not a problem...lol! BIG DEAL...haha! I'm gonna get used to it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
Of course i liked the kiss i was in love with that and apparently next week it will get really hot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brittneyy said…
I TOTALLY LOVE BRITNEY/JUSTIN!!!! HATE K-fed & Jessica biel..yack! Well I've never met someone with the same taste in couples as me so you're my first & ONLY soulmate lmaooo! IRENE you know I LOVE your icon girlie! Purple monkey FTW <33!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu irene_p said…
tongue
hahaa!! hey girls i gotta go !!!! i just wanna ask brit if she watches Lost..!!! if you do .. do you like sawyer - kate?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
smile
Hey <3
hmmm
oh and btw the traffic in athens is UNBEARABLE TOO !
heart
BYE GIRLIE <33! YEP I love SKATE, too hot for words! HATE Jate...I do like Jack/Juliet a lot though =]
*hoping they're ending up in the bedroom* YAYYY! What if Lucas gets jealous then? Dreaming i know but still...possibillities are everywhere. haha!
HEY JANNI! <33
Yeah...there's nothing worse than traffic in Athens.
You're a SKATER?
OMFGGGGGGGG! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING...LOL! HATEEEEEE Jate too! OMG!
heyy Janni!!
heart
great brit me too <33333333
we all have the same tastes here :D haha GO US !!!

goodbye everyone <333 kisses
I hope BJ have a rain kiss & Lucas sees in his car and begins to cry...but no one cares =]
MARY!! ARE YOU LYING TO ME??? ROFL I'm speechless you are my twin!
that would be awesome two hot guys fighting over Brooke
What are you talking about?
You're going to sleep hun? Hum....ok! Night girlie!
I'm loving this idea Brit....he's totally blinded by his love for fake blond Seyton though.

cool
I'VE GOT A DIE HARD MEDAL FOR THE SKATE SPOT...JUST IMAGE! Ok...THIS IS TOTALLY HILARIOUS. Let's try on that one now...do you watch Grey's and if so...are you a Lexzie fam? LMAOOO!
A JBL love triangle...now THAT sounds like a hot triangle!
Yep...2 hotties getting into a fight for the absolutely PERFECT Brooke Davis<33! Anything better than this one? SURE! Seyton gets hitten by a bus...ROFL!
cool
Ouu! JBL love triangle!!
THATS IS HOT!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
JBL=PURE HOTNESS!
angry
I LOVE GREY'S!!! YES I LOVE LEXZIE!! Well actually at FIRST I was a Izzie/Denny fan but season 4 I became TEAM ALEX! I totally love gizzie as JUST best friends, way too awk as more! The Ghost Denny storyline is total trash!
big smile
LMAO yeah it would go like this!
J: Brooke Davis..I'm the guy for you
L: NO!!! I AM!!!
B: Erm..well...
J: COME ON TELL HIM BROOKE, YOU'RE MY PRETTY GIRL!
L: WTF!! SHES MYY PRETTY GIRL!
P: LUCAS! WHAT ABOUT ME YOU CALLED ME THAT REMEMBER
L: SHUT UP, I JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE I WAS DAY DREAMING I WAS STILL WITH BROOKE
P: LUCAS!!!
L: *pushes seyton on road*
*big fat bus comes and crushes the skinny bitch*
Brittney i agree on that one Denny is getting on my last nerve but i am a Derek and Meredith fan myself. Their is a new sneak peak out for Monday's episode with Luke and Julian talk about hot and i just saw the new Promo Brulian might care the kiss in the bedroom
Duuuhh!
Well...i started out as a Lexzie fan. Then rooted for Dizzie as i thought Denny was Izzie's soulmate and everything but then i knew he would die and blahh...I HATED Gizzie with a passion when they became a couple & just found the whole S5 ghost storyline totally crappy.
mischievous
*big fat bus comes and crushes the skinny bitch*
i'm SOO loving the final part!!!!!<333!
Oo I could tell from your name Terra! =] ME TOO! I love MD <33 but meredith really ticks me off sometimes =PP. OH I wonder what Luke's reaction will be to BJ, I finally have a reason to watch on monday.
they freaking end up in the bedroom? OMFGGG! Just picture it: Lucas totally out of the blue GETS IN THE ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING THE DOOR FIRST!
OHHHH GOOD!
mischievous
lol Brittney xP

L: Brooke.. I'm the guy for you B. Davis
J: Shut up! Brooke you are not going to believe in his crap again are you? I'm the ONE for you
L: You know I lvoe you.. Pretty Girl
P: Pretty Girl..? I thought that was my nickname
L: You thought wrong you BACKSTABBING TWO FACED BITCH!! And could you please a little more? Hugging you is like a bone or smt
P: Is that true?
L: Yes..
(and then a huge stone block falls down fom earth on Peyton
J: Brooke.. you know I'm the one!
B: DOnt' fight! I have energy enough for both of you
YUP! SAME HERE! Hate whiney Meredith who's always complaing about everything. LOVE MeRder though!
kiss
I gotta go..
Bye<3
so she gets both? hahaha..not bad at all Janni. As long as Seyton's dies i'm totally OK with the whole thing. She doesn't deserve Luke or Julian what so ever.
big smile
Peyton doesn't deserve the devil hun:p
LMAOOO JANNI! BYE GIRLIE <33
YEAH I used to actually love lexzie in season 2 too.. But I didn't see them working out so I just gave up! Mary do you watch 90210??
I don't understand why or how Seyton gets all these hot guys..Nathan, Jake, Luke, Julian.. WTF! I should be a whiny emo backstabbing bitch, I guess they find that attractive now!
in the promo Julian says maybe we should take this to the bedroom and that kiss was freaking awesome favorite part of the whole episode.
I'm actually going to watch it
*watching it*
Brittney i watch the new 90210
I don't get it either. Like i love Hil but it bugs me when people say she's hot cause she's definately NOT. Call her cute/beautiful/pretty or whatever but hot..? LIKE OPEN YOUR EYES!
Aww YEEEEEEES BRIT! Brenda/Dylan<33!
Oo Terra, whos your favorite couple? Did you see the old one two? I loved that one soo much!
I don't know about the new one...the old one used to ROCK though. I'd been rewatching it during summer<33!
OMG BRENDA/DYLAN ALL THE WAY!!!! LOL TOTALLY LOVE THEM! Mar you HAVE to check out the new 90210, its not as good but its cool! Plus its in your fave place...CALIFORNIA =PP! I am SO with you on the Peyton thing too! She's pretty sometimes but when someone says hot thats just a joke! Did they not see that one episode where pucas were playing house? That was way AWKK!
Hil is SKINNY...that's what they actually NEVER accept. I'm not saying she's playing ugly...i do appreciate her as an actress but i just don't understand why they think she's THAT great.
IT'S IN CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAA<33! WOW!! OK...OK you won't even need to persuade me. I'M TOTALLY WATCHING IT.

PS:I can watch it online right? I mean..do you know any site or something?
DON'T MAKE ME THROW UP...LOL! *Pucas cookie dough fight*
Like...ewwwwwwwwwwww!
HAHA YAYAYAYAY www.surfthechannel.com should have them! ALSO she kind of looks like Chad...which makes them look like siblings LOL! OH YEAH pucas cookie dough fight..yack...I never touched cookie dough again! I'd rather eat Brooke's burnt cookies than that crap Peyton cooked up!
I did watch the old one i love Annie and Ethan i pretty much died with their scenes last night.
Why people think this scene was actually CUTE? I mean...i get they might ship Pucas but even if you're a Pucaser how can you freaking think this cheesy NOTHING was....CUTE! Yeah...epic CRAP! I KNOWWW!
EXACTLY...like 2 blond dudes making out. AND IT'S SCARY CAUSE THEY'RE SO ALIKE. HELLO..? OPPOSSITES ATTRACT!!

Aww thanks for the link!!
Anytime Mar! OPPOSITES TOTALLY ATTRACT, BL, BROODY & CHEERY! <333 Not two broody siblings! I really don't know HOW they can say pucas have chemistry, I don't see it! They might like their story but still, maybe it's just me! & Terra I hate Ethan/Annie LOL! Annie pisses me off sooo much! I love silver/dixon, naomi/ozzie & navid/adrianna!
kiss
Well...i guess we'll never get it. I've tried many times to just THINK how Pucasers can possibly like Pucas but i just NEVER EVER get how can they love 2 simbing cheaters.
ROFL!
Anyways...gotta go girlies! I'M SOOO TIRED...IT'S 12 PM HERE! (Well...not that late but still...i'm tired)
Byeee loves<33!