brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20251-20300 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
laugh
LMFAO that was HILARIOUS! She's officially my idol now
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brittneyy said…
angry
Haha totally with you Alice! I'm gonna watch it online with my OTH buddy on Friday because A, we don't wanna give that crap ratings and B because WE NEED A FAST FORWARD BUTTON!!
big smile
LMAO totally agree Britt! A fast forward button is ESSENTIAL!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kristinabetty said…
surprise
it was still kinda cute if u took out leyton hey i gtg bc im dying my hair so i will ttyl
heart
Bye!
Yeah I better go too... I've still got HW and I will be murdered if I don't turn it in tomorrow... love ya guys! Bye!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
kiss
hola any1 on?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
angry
omg jeez no one is ever on!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone on? and omg when did the layout change?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
I'm here Mickey, but i'm at school so
Layot?
Does it update automatically?
hey janni! hows school going? must be a riveting class.
smile
yeh, it's beak now and i gotta eat. so bye<33
kk. enjoy your lunch. gawd i miss that. see ya around.

and then there was one.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TSOYPRA said…
smile
hi anyone on???
and then there was two!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
smile
Wow, nice changes!
mischievous
There was three!!! :D
heart
oh i like the changes that they make.......
hi guys whats up?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
nothing much, just finished watching the latest ep, and i just wanna burst that bubble1

hey nem! three a great number, can we make it four?
guys do you think that i have to change my icon?
worried
Not really, but there are TONS of great icons you can try other ones! :)

IDTS. lol. What happened, I haven't watched it yet!
kiss
guys i have to go...
i will talk to you later...
bye....
i am going for my lunch...
kisses....
wats wrong with ur icon?

hey bratty it was ok, i guess, a bit like mary poppins but without the singing and penguins. it just seems to me that NOTHING HAPPENED in this episode. but i soooo wanna burst that little lp bubble, its all so damn peachy, i cant wait for it to just collapse. it will be the high light of that day.
kiss
Awkay, bye!
kk bye!

wow, eveyones leaving for lunch, lol nem, its nearly bed time for us.
I heard Brulian was cute this ep??
they were cute, i dont know why but i expected cuter, they were no brucas but hell it was like ten times better than browen and brase and there was bonding and wine and possibly more. i would say brulian was the best thing about the ep, along with the nathan and lucas, that was cute.
oh and i think you can check gay off your list!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
crying
So was it worth watching??? I still can't accept that Brucas are done for good.
LMAO why??? :D:D
hey dont accept it if you dont wanna, i havent, lol, who says theyre over? keep the faith!!! remember accidents happen. and well there was perhaps a little foreshadowing not much, but little things that could be slips or careful signs that things wont stay so perfect for so long.

worth watching, yes simply because its oth and every episode is worth watching, but not really at the same time, if you miss the episode u wont really miss anything, u can always check out the brulian scenes on u tube. anything else you dont really have to see if you know what i mean, it was all just well slightly bland.
lol. What if Peyton dies??? I know you like her VERY MUCH. And I just... like her. lol
no peyton cannot die, just like none of the core five can die... maybe nathan... but no, the show would be off kilter without peyton, and then who could we all get so angry and frustrated at? peytons doesnt need to DIE just her unborn spawn. im not asking for death, just maybe a car accident, evey season needs one, and it could force a miscarriage, or it could be an ectopic pregnancy, or she could get cancer and have to terminate, or she could just miscarry. blah blah woof woof, they mourn, break up, and bl are reborn! after a suitable time of grief and so on, which is why we need a season 7.
Aww I deserve more than that.
what you deserve peyton dying? lmao, i guess all blers are owed that.
LMAO no, I just want Lucas to realize that he made a big mistake in 408, and when he chose to propose to Lindsey and Peyton! I want Peyton out of the BL story, she should just probably go to Savannah and be with Jake or something! I don't want BL to get back just because Peyton lost her baby, you know what I mean?? It's so hard to translate, lol.
got ya. lol. thats the pickle because i dont think a bl reunion can happen if peyton doesnt loose the baby, so she needs to loose it yet the show has to make it clear that is not why bl got back together. and as much as i would love peyton to move to savannnah i would prefer jake to return to tree hill.

im still slightly bemused at the sudden lp transformation. like i blinked and they suddenly became a more boring and chemistry lacking naley.
All the more reason to defer watching the show, lol.
they are killing the show with boringness! bl are never boring. ok that is probably the most bias thing ever but who cares, its true!

anyways its not like u need to watch it if anything of importance happen u can find out here.

and nem, when shall we all be expecting ur latest article, have u figured out what ur doing yet? caus if i have to wait too long i may get extra broody, u got me all excited.
mischievous
My latest article is Catia's interview, lol. I really don't have time right now, actually, I SHOULD be studying right now, but I'm not. lol.
study? whats that? wing it.

what should u be studying?
LMAO exams. 3 weeks of exams. :D
three weeks! i would prefer three weeks of lp, no blatant lie there, lp is def worse than studying. so maybe you should skip this ep. no need to torture yourself with both exams, study and lp.

hows teh studying going or not going?
hmmm
lol maybe later. or not at all. lol. I need to get some zzz, I only slept like 3hrs last night.
theres a tough choice for you, huh, sleep or study?

i like live off three or two hours sleep during the week because im up early for work but then friday and saturday i just crash and sleep in, gotta love it.

so r u going now? :(
tongue
Nahh, guess I can stay on for a couple more minutes.
wink
well we better not waste those minutes.

soooo...

my minds blank. urs?
Same. lol. Hey do you know the movie Perfume: Story of a Murderer (or something like that), lol.
surprisingly no i have never heard of it
is it based on a true story?