brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16401-16450 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
I too started school again today! Grrr! And we got an exam back.. that went to hell!

But we we dimissed from the last to classes, cause it was really cold in the classroom.. Freezin!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
yeh i started college again its the early mornings that kill me lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
that sucks but atleast you got out early i had to sit through the whole day and it was soooo boring i can't wait until summer... atleast you are done with your exams though mine are in two weeks and i have a lot of studing to do=(

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
LOL Yah school sucked for me today today, I was late cause of oversleeping then I learned I bombed my Biology exam
that stinks what grades r you in?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I feel for you guys
Uff! I overslept to! And i had to walk so fast to school.. And it is FREEZING outside! I could feel my feets when i was at school! IT is about -14 celcius here
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
woah, thats crazy cold! where do you live?

hey guys!
ah god that would kil me where you from janni? wel we dont have grades over here but im in my second year of college
LOL Janni I had to walk and it was fucking freezing too and the wind was blowing!! lol I'm in 9th grade! Liz
I live in Norway!:(
Hate it!! THe only thing positive about it is that they sent us home from school^^
Not far away from you Dawn ;P But britan cold is nothing compared to this..
Lucky bastards xP
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CheeryEllen93 said…
Hi everyone, newbie here=]
10th grade, 16 years old this year.. Don't knwo the school system around the globe xP
Aww sucks for you Janni, I live in the States[Tennesse] i.e RedneckVille lol so I'm sure our cold is like your sun bathing weather and Hi CheeryEllen93 what's your name
Hi Newbi ;P
Welcome to the Brucas spot:D tihi, you're gonna have a wonderful time here.
I'm Janni.. what's your name? Could it be Ellen?
hey cheeryellen93 welcome...
whats your real name?

yeah neither do i... i am in 10th grade and 16 too
lol Kelsie,
maybe somthing like that :P
im 18 =) whoop and newbie hiiiiii
yeh not far from me janni
Well I think i'm one year younger that you cause i'm the same age as Hannah.. Go 93 girls!D:D
hahahaha, awhh, when do you get to drive a car Janni?

hey cheeryellen93, LOVE your icon! and welcome to the Brucas spot :] and btw, i'm kristen
Well I'm sure it's close to that Janni lol and u guys suck I'm like the youngest I was born in June of 94
oh yeah im 92...

well welcome its a lot of fun especially on this spot
hey!<3 lol yep my real names ellen! i really love this page already. i've got BL art from here so many times but never signed up until now
LOL That's cool Ellen there is some really great art here, glad u decided to join us! Hey Kristen(I didn't say hey before :p)
well we get the license at 18, but we can practice at 16.. Another bumer about Norway, I really don't like this country;P Wanna move to the states! buhu :P
where do the rest of you guys live?
janni are them banners made by you?
OMFG really Janni??18? Oh I would die, I get my license in about a year and a half I would die if I hate to wait two more years after that!! *air hugs*
its 17 here
i can already get my license but i need a get a job before i get it because i have to pay for insurance
Well this is the BEST forum here:D
You should check this one out too: link
It's kind of an info site, a little guide.The info there can be a little old, I haven't updated in while... Oupsy:P
And you can do the whole list thing, so everyone will get to know you^^

Wait! You guys who live in the states!! It's OTH today!:O
Don't know what to think about that, but Brulian:D
oo cool i'll see that one too lol! yep OTH in a few hours! i hope we get a scene but i'm not setting my hopes to high since its turning into pucas tree hill! =[
i stopped watching oth but mabe ill watch it tonight(i can't handle leytons scenes GAG WORTHY) has this season been any good?
Yep!OTH tonight but I won't be watching Mark will not get my viewing I just watch the Brooke scenes afterward...lol
hahaha yeah, i totally agree with Liz about OTH. it's becoming gagworthy...not good! whatever. i've stopped watching too.
*AIR HUG*

Yeh, i made dem.. I knwo that they aren't any good. But I'm just learning^^

This season is crap! All PUcas crap!! The last epi was good, and they are showing more of Julian..So that's the only hope
thats one of the main reasons i stopped watching the show beacuse i don't want to give my view either.

yeah i heard about him isn't he peytons ex brooke deserves better then peytons seconds
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kristinabetty said…
hi janni and kelsie wats up
Yeah he is Liz but OMFG him and Brooke had the cutest scenes in 6x12 plus I just LOVE that he's the only one to mess with Pucas which I got a kick out of before I stopped watching and hey Kristina!!
I too thought like you Liz, that i wanted a own man for Brooke. But he is so adorable, and eh cares. You can see that he would be there for here if she needed him. And they are a good match, compared to Chase & Owen!! Those guys bug me!!

Hey Kristina^^ Nothing much here, just talking:D
yeah, i think mark is like in love with peyton. goodness! ridiculous. yeah, i was looking at the ratings for OTH and the ratings are going down. *evil smirk* hahaha
Could't have sait it better Kelsie^^ But i keep watching, i watch it through the net though
yeh thats what i said i do like them but i dont want her to get wiht him jus for that fact all u usa people should watch on the net so he doesnt get your watch
its because peyton is a female version of mark of course she is gonnaget the guy
Thanks Janni and LMFAO Kristen *evil smirk*haha
and yea Dawn I do that every now and then if the promo looks really good but usually I don't!
Woot Woot:D I love that the rating are going down. Now mark can realise how stupid he is for putting hes lovely seuton wiht lucas!!
I'ma ctualyl writing an arictle about he overshadowing brucas
liz you should check it out for brooke/julian! their chemistry is ALMOST as good as BL's! kristen i totally agree, mark really loves peyton...i think because he said he used to be the "depressed outsider" in highschool, he probably relates to her LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kristinabetty said…
yeah i think brooke and julian will be cute and i cant stand pucas either!!! I still watch the show though