brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16001-16050 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
hahaha yahh Janni, I'm here today! :] thanks Alice, i read your comment. i don't know, that 17 chick is just not rational and it reallyyy pissed me off lol i think i should definitely stay away from her because gahd knows what i would say next haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
Ucckkk now I am pissed too. And for a totally different reason than why I was pissed earlier.
Seventeenqueen said that it wasn't okay for us to think that leyton was overrated, yet she said brucas was overrated.
That is so typical. Its the same old hypocritical stupid crap.
And when WE call her out on it, we've got a gang of leytoners coming to suck our blood.
Janni- nothing much. I'm in a bad mood... so many people are pissing me off!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
And Hey kristen. =)

What happend?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
Haha LOVE ur comments there
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
Hi Catia:D
What happend? a fight witht he lps?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
I was some time out and i'm lost! lol
Why and When did Seventeenqueen said that? =S
hahahah hey Catia! there's a link a page back.
oh guys, can you check out this forum i just started?
link
yeah, fight with some LPs...i was soo pissed when i was commenting on it haha
LMFAO Alice "suck our blood!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I love the idea Kristen. You are totally back hun;P
What is the fight about? I wan in on that too xP
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I have given up on that because if i have to deal with her anymore i will lose it.
hahaha i dont know, its a long story, kind of! you should look at the comment from the LP fan on the first page somewhere
Someone wanna give me the link?
LOL it's getting ridiculous!
Kelsie- it is!!!
Alice i agree with what you said and she never thinks about what comes out of her mouth.
Yeah I agree with Alice too, I don't like understand what she's even trying to say
hey Janni, here's the link
link

oh goodness. haha i'm still in semi bitch mode.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
awww whats happening
oh i got into a debate with an LP fan. yupp, no big deal lol
Hah kristen "semi-bitch" well good for you! Don't sink to her level
Just check out the link and you will get out i mean she was complaining that we came on their and Kirsten was complaining to her Brucas friends but we know she did the same thing. I have no clue how a non Brucas vs Leyton question turns into one.
ah god it was seventeenqueen that is one of the lpers that you can never see eye to eye with
everything turns into a bl vs lp debate
i honestly dont think brucas are that overated
LOL Dawn it really does,but whatever if they want a fight then they can have one
Love your comments, i rally wanna jump in (love to be a bitch, and i love fights:P) but i'm gonna stay out so it doesn't go into a big thing..

But the thing is that she says that it is wrong to think that LP is overrated? And that if we thinks so, BL is overrated too? WTF!?

Lp hasn't been on tv until s4 & s6 and something in s5, and the first season was LP & BL while the rest has been BL. LP is a couple who had first seaosn and then came back later. and what happend in the middel. nothing. it was nothing of lp for many seaosons, while we had BL. Of course LP is overrated when they they have nothing, no good storyline, well almost no storyline and when they are brought up as an so called epic cople! Ofcourse people are allowed to think of them as overrated
*pissed*
Yea me either Dawn,if anything they are underrated, I mean people blow them off like they never happened,even Mark does that. I mean he freakin writes shit that makes Brooke blow them off it's fucking crazy. LP is WAYYY overrated once again b/c of Mark. He trys to convince us they are this epic love and even makes his characters like BROOKE say that shit!! It's soo fucking ANNOYING!
I'm backing Kelsie up! If they want a fight, we'll give them one they wont forget. God! MArk has gives us crappy LP for a half a seaoson, and no BL, we all are bottled up with hate. So if I were them i would back off!
its always the lpers who start off the debates usually seventeenqueen or kelyrin nthey jus stay stuff they know we are gonna respond to are they so dum to think we wont respond
yeahh Kelsie, you are so right!! Mark like brushes BL off as if they were never in love. yeah you are so right! my goodness!

anyways, love you guys for your support :]
Agreed with everybody!
Like you say Kelsie, if anything BL is underrated! Mark has even make Brooke say that Lp is so called epic lvoestory. He made her say that no one can stay in the middel of them. He has blowen off Brucas in tha lst 2-3 seasons. and after all this, and so many lp fans know how BL has just been forgotten and then they came and say that BL is overrated!!Grrrr!!!
Yea I know Dawn it's like they live to argue,very pointlessly I might add. and ur welcome Kristen,we will always back our girls!
yeh brucas fan girls for a reason =)
yah! its weird how Brucas is so underrated and pushed aside by Mark, but the BL faith is so strong!!
Brucas fan girls!!!
I get along with all of the lpers the only one that piss me of are the ones you mention and i love my Brucas fan girls.
Yes BFG!! We kick ASS!!
^^ Agreed.
I know! even though Mark has given us all this LP shit. The brucas fna base is sitll strong, and it even grows a little bit! ANd one thing is sure, the fanbase is getting angries every episode. And that isn't healthy for the show
LOL I know, I don't even watch OTH anymore, I only watch Brooke and NH scenes on YOUTUBE he doesn't deserve my viewing
its stronger than ever i mean that poll with all the tv couples of the year are winning there even beating chair
and if the peyton pregnant rumor is true he will loose morefans if its cancer peyton haters might start watching again lol
lol xP

everyone has to vote:
link
omg look how far down lp are now