brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15801-15850 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
they were a great couple after them it is Brandon and Kelly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
what! what happened to Hannah?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
WHAT??????????? OMFG what happened
She's gonna be ok,right?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
LOL I have no idea what anyone is talking about.
I just remember watching the soup (making fun of the new 90210) and Joel showed a clip where like the bell rang, this girl sang like 3 seconds of a song outloud, the teacher scolded her, and than the bell rang for class to be over like after like 60 seconds of being in class and than the clip stopped and Joel goes "That class was so short! No wonder all these teenagers keep getting pregnant!" And I laughed so hard. Okay, I no that was random, but I have OCD where I can't go for too long without talking (or typing, rather).
OMFGGGGGGG what happened to Hannah??? Is she alright???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
what how come?
What happened
liz u cant drop a bomb and then leave!
i know yeh lol
LOL Mickei agreed!
LOL Mickei,yea come on Liz what happened
i mean she could have kicked a door with her foot or been in a car accident, had a heart attack or simply sprained an ankle. there are soooo many situations. she could be dying right now or just eating jelly, and we wouldnt know.
sorry i know this is off the topic but ya know when ya go on most contributors in spots is it contributor as a whole or jus on that one spot?
and yeh it could be anything do we need to worry? then again if it was something serious i doubt her sister would have time to come on fanpop
As a whole! Dan and yea Mickei I agree, I could be about to have a heart attack myself for no reason,she could be just fine
orite i got confused for a minute then as i was on the jalice spot and i looked on the top contributors bit and i was like up high and ive never added anything to it in my life lol
im hoping for just fine.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
hey sorry um idk she wasn't feeling good last night and she had a headache and then she woke up this morning and the whole right half of her body was in a lot of pain and then she had really high blood pressure and her pulse was at 57.... sorry my mom called from the hospital. anyways so my parents took her to the hospital and she had a lot of tests done but they dont know what it is. she just went to get an M.R.I so we will see what happens when we get the results back
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Dawn- as a whole. And BTW, how do you know who the top contributors are just for that one spot??? I know that at the bottom of the page you can see the first 5 or so but how do you see who is the next top contributor and the next and the next etc???
Mickei- Agreed. I want to know if Hannah is gonna be okay!!!!
aww thanks alot for letting us know
lol well theres ur reason
Liz- OMG. Hannah!!! Will you please tell her, if she's aloud visitors, that I'm really sorry and I hope she's okay??
She's going to be alright, right??
Thanks Liz, I'm so sorry for you and I hope she's ok!
Yeah all of us BL girls send our love!! She's gonna be alright though,right?
lmao dawn.
thanks for letting us know
And OMG I just realized that sounds like a stroke!!!
so at the bottem is that the actual top 5
yeh thats what i thought aswel
Dawn- yup.
liz thanks for telling us, gawd hope it all goes well. give her a hug from me and let her know we're all thinking of her.
yeah well she will be in the MRI for the next two hours so we probably wont hear any new knews for awhile.. but i think she will be ok but i know she is in pain because my mom said she was crying... but i hope its nothing serious=(
I hope it is nothing serious and tell her we all want her to get better
ok if i get to talk to her i will
yeh giv her a hug from us all
what sounds like a stroke? ok when ill talk to he ill let her know your all thinking of her
Yeah give her a huge giant hug and tell her its from all the brucasers wishing her well :)
And thanks for telling us... I won't be able to sleep I'm gonna be so worried lol but I'm sure she will be okay... ahhh this is the time where I wish I was able to buy flowers :]
Ohhh my god, I'm gonna start crying,she's such an AMAZING person, she doesn't deserve to be in pain!
Tell her I <3 her
they said they were checking for lyme disease because we went camping last summer but they dont think it is but they have to check so they can rule it out and also they think it could possibly be shingles which comes from chicken pox and she had that in the summer too but idk thats why she is getting an MRI.... don't you have to be old to get a stroke?
Liz- what happened sounds like a stroke. I know this isn't the proper place to get information (lol) but on family guy half of his body was in a lot of pain and he had a headache I think and than he had a stroke... and I don't think they would make up symptoms but hell what do I know thye do alot of funny (and some unfunny) random crap on that show.
you can be any age if you have a stroke but i don't think she has had one.
No you don't have to be old but it's more common in elderly people cause a stroke is when the blood clots in your brain and an older person's body wears out over the years which makes it more susceptible to strokes
Liz- Oh well if the doctor says its not a stroke than its not. My bad. Well, that just shows you that I won't ever be applying to medical school :]
lets stay optimistic, and not start killing her off quite yet.
lol well thanks its probably not because i think they would of known by now she has been there since like noon so yeah i hope its not
Well girlies I gtg but I will check back later tonight, send Hannah our love, and none of you others go off and get yourselves hurt
ILY all!
Yes lets stay optimistic about this
ok cya hun ly x
bye kelsie. you stay safe too!
Bye Kels! You stay safe too, K? Love ya!
And Liz, could you please keep us updated oon how she's doing like if you find out anything new?? I really, really, REALLY hope she's okay. :(