brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13051-13100 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1treehillfan said…
Oh and I want AT LEAST a dedicated for Seth/Summer and Summer :)
you??
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
i dont think you want too many or anyhting.

bc i want ...

dedicated brooke, jalice, s/s, r/m, summer, jeyton (STILL), jam, & nate archibald, and oth music, rory/jess
die-hard olivia wilde, brucas, peyton, oc, gilmore girls
fanatic oth and anything else i love

i'm not trying to be a greedy little bitch i just want some of these. im not expecting all of them or anything.
^^ LOL you are most certainly NOT a greedy little bitch! That's totally normal lol!!!
OOOH I forgot I wanted a dedicated jeyton and jam too hahaha :)
it wont let me upload any videos!!!
^^ I KNOW SAME!!! I tried uploading 2 brucas ones and than more Edward/Bella ones and it said I couldn't :(
ohnooo!
^^ must be something up with youtube. or fanpop. :(
Whatever, it's happened before... it usually gets fixed by the next day... oh well. I guess I'll just have to make picks and submit images :)
i know it happens allll the time.
well it seeems lie it.
im to drunk to do picks bc uf i do theyl be fll of ypuod.
OOMFG
i mean typos
had to erase that a lot to get it right.
WOOOO
^^ ??????
LOL I'm confused
wow i really am drunk.
do the videos work\>
^^ drunk?? you didn't sound drunk earlier
i know i dont think i was. im not sure.
oh boy. dont mind that.
anyway my stupid friends all fell slepp so i am tryin to UPLOAD VIDEOS BUT THEY WONT WORK.
grrrr.
ahh jk :DDDDD
LOL molly you are so crazy!!!
Oh and yeah I know I can't wait to upload videos!!!
it worked i am so happpy.
i just knocked the remote ober but it didnt wake up my friedns who are sleeping and it was REALLY LOUD
^^ haha good cuz if I was sleeping over and you woke me up I would have thrown the remote at you ;)
lol jk
and really it's working for you???? Because I just tried uploading a BL vid and it didn't work.
i am ebru glad/
and yessssbwahahhaa.
lol okay well I g2g don't wake up your friends!!! lol love ya bye!
woah i emant very.
bye!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jennifer_02 said…
i just went and spread BL love all over the OTH spot because all the icons and everything were leyton soo i changed tht :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
good for you i am all for spreading BL love
lol thanks
no problem the oth spot should have all the couples on it instead of Just Leyton.
yeah cos all u ever see is LP is is soo damn annoying but i added loads of BL lol pics and stuff
okay i will go rate them and it is annoying that is like LP spot two and not every fan of oth is a leyton fan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
Hi^^ Anyone on?
Mary if you are on, i need to talk to you!:P
But anyone on?<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
i'm on..i'm on!!! LOL! What happened love? Did u finish it?
Yeh I finished!!! :D We need to talk!!
OMG! I'm do in love with Edward, but i hated the fact that it was almsot nothing of him in the book!!! Grr!
And Jacob BUGS me!! He is the oposit of Edward and all crap. Why couldn't he be liek her little brother!!
and OMFG!! EDward easked Bella to marry him, and why didn't she say yes!! Grrr!
Did you guys here that Summit wants to have a New Jacob Black for the next Movie.
No, I havent heard that? why?

And when i think about the secong book, and how little we are going to see Robert! Grrr! :@#/&"#¤("#=¤(
yeah Terra...dunno why. i LOVED Taylor<33!

OMFGGG YOU FINISHED IT? THAT'S SOOOO GREAT! I KNOOWW I KNOWW...THE WHOLE BOOK WAS KINDA OF CRAPPY CAUSE THERE WASN'T EDWARD IN IT...BUT OK...I SERIOUSLY ADORED THE ENDING! Like...how amazingly CUTEEE!
"I could never live in a world where you don't exist Bella.."<33333333333333333!
I gotta go sry.. m mom is going cocuu! Grr!
Hope that you'l be on later;)
Love<3
the said he has a baby face and one of the actors in the running if this does happen is Micheal Capon you know Felix from oth.
FELIX...OMFG! And for a moment once i saw Taylor for the first time i thought he looked SOOO much like him...hahaha! I don't want him to be replaced though. Dunno...i thought he was the perfect Jacob!

ok ttyl hun!<33! I'll try to be on..
I LOVE the end! And this line
" before you bella, my life was like s moonless night. very dark, but there were stars - points of lights and reason ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. suddenly everythin was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the ligh. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there were no more reason for anything"
AMAZING<3<3<3<3
Oh yeah....IKR? I thought this was WAYY too cheesy for my taste but c'mon...it was pure <33!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu madi-girlxo said…
hey are you all fans of brucas? i JUST signed up for this site! well i love brucas because their chemistry is INSANE and when i see them my heart just stops they are SOO meant for eachother!!
I'm gonna be on but vauge i think..
I too thought is was cheesy but at that moment I just missed him to much and i was so freaking tired of Jacob, so all cheesy seemed perfect<3
And i tjust missed him. And it bugs me cause i have the thirs book as a x.mas gift from my frind, byt i am not allowed to open it before 24. Grr!
Bedward! Jacob bugs me!!
Hi Bl newbi^^ We all here are BL fans. all nice and adorable. welcome^^
Here is the info site, so ckech it out;
link
Anybody of you watched the OC and realised that they has 2 people from htat show? ;P
they has 2 people from the show..? meaning...what?
YEAH! It was unbeievably cheesy but it was good cheese...LMAO! I mean....at that moment i only wanted to focus on HIM and i didn't care about anything else. Awww poor you...you have to wait...muahaha!

WELCOMEEE new BL fan! Whatat's ur name?
"All nice and adorable" HAHAHA! YOU KILLED ME.
I know! And Did bella sometime irritate you? just a little bit?..
In the last freaking part...when it was SOOOO difficult for her to let off annoying stupid Jacob...like....URGHHH! Or when she said..."i didn't know why but i needed Jacob....i really needed him..." WTF?????????? Poor girl...she was THAT upset cause Edward left that she almost claimed "she needed" Jacob. LIKE URGHH! I understand her though...it was hard for her. It was REALLY hard for her actually.
I too understand her, and I understand where her need was coming from. She as thining that he was bye bye, but it bugged me, that thw author has written jacob into the realionship and made it a kind a triangle even though Jacob's love was nothing compared to Edward's. It was kind of pointless cause we all knew that Jacin would be nothing compared to Edward and then EDward would come back. So I think that Stephany could just have written him with no feelings for her.. I don't know.

the thing i meant was htat Rosali and James the actors who played in the movie has been on the oc before. but i now realise that you haven't seen the movie- *stupid*

I so excited about the third book :d
Hey BL Newbie welcome to the awesomeness known as Let it out and the lovely Brucas ladies.
they had been on THE OC? I had no idea...lol! Yeah i know what you mean...but i honestly think she did it on purpose. She kinda of wanted to create the triangle....not b/c she thought she would give Bella a better storyline but b/c she just wanted to make us EXTREMELY ANGRY. Like...Edward wasn't there...Bella was DESPERATE & heavily heartbroken and BOOM Jacob appeared. She wanted to make us feel angree (and i must say she totally succeeded in this) so that when Edward would come back we would feel EXTREMELY happy...! SOOO TRUEE as we ALL had missed him so fucking much! LOL!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
hey guys =)
XSDDDD