brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110601-110650 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
LMFAO! WEll if you have problem with my first name you'll just laugh at my surname! xD But my firstname is just said like read. if that make sense!
What's tool's last name?
EYESEXAGE ** <3*0
noooo! i have ALWAYS hated Ginny in the movies! like always! exactly, when putting the book! URG! i hate her there! WTF was that! And when she went to Harry, standing over him when Dumbledore had died! FUCK! i was just about to cry in the cinema (and i never cry),and then she comes and ruins it!

ou and and! When she ties his shoelace!? WTF was that! and feeding him muffings! i was like about to puke! Ginny in the books would never do that! she is just so ugly! and her hair! i hate it! hate it! and ehr face! she has no expression!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…

i think it's funny how you guys say surname we say last name.

um i think i can do your last name. I love my last name though
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
and it was so funny, cause when i was watching the first firlm.. where Harry receives the letter from Hogwarts in the start of the film! the adress is something something Surrey. that is close is where my aunt lives! I was iike OMG!
YEA wtf is with the tying of the shoe lace! that's just so fucking weird.
When she gave him his birthday gift i wanted to smack her shut the fuck up i felt like their relationship was so forced
your last name is funny xD

well, the last name in facebook, isn't my full lastname, i have just shorten it xD
that's so cool.
I wish i lived in Europe. I want to so bad.
My last name means Rooster in Italian idk i love it but there's just something about it.
monkey
you might be right about being forced, seeing that harry had to end up with someone... but i liked them togheter! xD They are nothing compared to Ron/Hermione <33 but i like them in the books! but i hate Ginny in the film, so nah..
Rooster! lol! i don't know what means, i don't think that it has a meaning at all xD
shit that's not your full last name. ohkay i so can't say it. you have to say it when you make the vid so i can like die of shock. Um also say something in Norwegian so i can here what it sounds like :)
I want to travel around the world so bad! i want to take rail way trip around Europe with i'm done with high school, but i have to save up money for that! but but, i'll do it! xd
WEll it's not that much longer, i think you'll be able to pronounce it ;D
OMG! the video! i had totally forgotten that! i have to make that too!
ahahahahhahahaahahah i love her
K. Rowling: You really have to resist, when you're struggling for ideas, to go onto Amazon and read your bad reviews. It's kind of masochistic. You scroll down past all the people who say nice things about you till you see one star. So you completely have to resist that.

For a long time I never looked. People used to say to me, "Do you ever look at the fan sites or see what people have said online?" I was truthful; I said I didn't.

Then one bored afternoon, I googled "Harry Potter." Oh... my... God. I had NO idea. The shipping wars? (crowd screams). For people who are over 18 who may not know about this -- because I certainly didn't -- it's like cyber gang warfare. People who wanted Harry and Hermione to end up together (crowd screams) ... they're still out there! Get over it! And other people who wanted Hermione and Ron (crowd screams). And there are very weird couplings as well, but we will not go anywhere near there.

Crowd Member: Harry/Voldemort!

J.K. Rowling: Yeah, exactly. So I would imagine that Jane Austen had a little less feedback on that topic (crowd laughs). Overall, I think it's an exciting thing for readers being able to share -- cyber book groups. It's an interesting, exciting thing -- if used wisely (crowd laughs and applauds).
yes i want my vid!
i just wanna say thanks you made my day a little better;)
your so like happy or something it's making me feel better idk how to explain it! but thanks
LMFAO! i love her! and coming out in public, and telling us that she reads our stuff! awesomeness! maybe she has visited fanpop! and oeople over 18? LOL! the most of us are soon over 18! xD
I think i'm gonna do study abroad when i'm in college!
Aww! Anytime Ballah <3
that is the least i can do for all the times you have made me smile or laugh :D <3
that depresses me i don't wanna be 17:( shit my birthday is gonna suck this year.
BUT i'm having an HP party with my best friend Bri's Birtday cause mine is the 3rd his is like the 20th or something so yesterday he was like "lets have a split HP birthday party everyone can go see the movie together" and i'm like "HELL YEAH"
but it's kinda far after my birthday!
BUT! OMG! HP BIRTHDAY! how fucking awesome! I am so going to try to tickets to the premier!
i'm not gonna do midnight cause i'm having a party!
I'M forcing all my past HP haters (which i was one of) to go with me.
I'll go to the 2nd 7th one at midnight. and i know i'll see it like at least twice. idk if i like how it's in 3D
LMAO! You being an HP hater!
does it come out the same day there
Me too, i don't want it to be on 3D. movies intend to suck when they are put on 3D. but i'll see it first on 2D, and then on 3D or seomthing
yeah, i think that HP has world wide premiere
Look what i found <3 I'm hopinh that this will cheer you up
 Look what i found <3 I'm hopinh that this will cheer anda up
awesome. i have a question do you call the first book PS or SS?
OMG I LOVE THAT IT'S AMAZING<3333
We call is PS, you call i SS right?
yeah we call it SS. Just cause that's what it is here. I like the covers here more though. i hate the British 7th cover.

Also i have another question it's not about HP but i've just been curious about it just since that whole thing happened a couple weeks ago.
You not being from American do you get the interpretation that Americans are "Easy" or do people there think that? Easy meaning in the sexual way of course.
sorrry if it's a weird question it's just something i've been wondering since everything happened
Nah, not really! i have never heard anything about that. Maybe some might get the impression that it's easier to get away with things there, but i have never heard anything about AMericans being slutty or anything like htat
i was just wondering cause i heard about this other exchange student and they said he like asked one of the girls he was staying with if she'd fuck him before he left. so like i was wondering if people had this view.

UGhhh oh yeah i finally found a job but i had to turn it down so upsetting:(
i don't know, i don't think so... but maybe the series might give a wrong impression sometimes? :/

That's great? Where? And why did you ahve to turn it down?
I think it's just a french thing maybe then. Cause my polish friend said that people from there kinda had that impression that she thought of American girls so differently until she came here
Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? Tim burton's?
it was at a banquet hall where you have to carry trays and serve food and stuff.

But i already had this job. well one like this for you to understand.
Think of how clumsy Bellas is in all the Twilight Series an multiply it but 12million you get me.

I can't wear heals last time i did (small ones) i tripped and busted up my knee.
I've always been this clumsy i can't walk on a flat surface. I told you how i tripped while playing tennis and was on crutches for 3weeks. also i just can't walk i have like the most flat feet ever.

ANYWAYS i've tried this thing before at a wedding i dropped a plate on someone. i was carrying the dishes away i slipped and fell on my face.

I broke 8cups cause i fell again. I can't do it i'll end up getting fired in 2mins.

Did i ever tell you how i fell and busted out my front teeth.
when i was like 8 i tripped and fell down stairs and broke my arm.

I will kill myself working there.
NOOO i wanna see it! it looks amazing!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Isabellaaa said…
hello ;)
My legs are fucked up from falling i have like 3black and blue marks right now. so many scars. and so many cuts.
I fell down the stairs today.

All my friends make fun of me it's sad. how bad my walk is:(
I can't even walk in a straight line with out falling.

And i'm not even being dramatic it's this bad.
Bella!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Isabellaaa said…
Hi hannah :D
..and janni :)

so long since i've talked to either one of you! how are you?!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
LMFAO! I would have never thought that you were a clums! never! No i don't know about the teeth incident, but the tennis one i know! xD

but atleast you know that, they wanted you! that is the good thing! H&M called me to come and talk to them about a summer job i applied to, but i couldn't cause they watned me to work in july, and i was going to Denmark!. but the fact that they called me got me all cheered up! xD
Hey Bella :D

WEll, the movie (alice in wonderland) isn't THAT good.. ok.. but there is an caterpillar in the movie, and the first time i didn't notice the voice. but on worl this weekend, someone had put it on, so it was in the background, and i heard snape's voice! and i was like HEY! that's snape! and i checked it out on IMDB, and it was Snape! lol xD
WOOO! you always talk about how you love H&M apply again! and you prob get really good clothes on discount right?

I'm the biggest clumsy person ever. and it's not even walking. I just fall. everywhere i go. i break bones so easily too. I'm like always injured.
I used to have Scoliosis so i have like really weird back problems.
ehhh i'm okay...hbu?

OMG i need to see it.
Do you like old Dumbledore or New Dumbledore?

i like the newer one much better he's just much better
I think i will when i turn 18, cause it's near impossible to get a job there when you are under 18.

What is SColisis?
i liek the old one! he is just so old and good! like santa / grandpa! he is just <3
and int he first movie when he yells SILENCE! WOW!
but the new one failed when he yelled Silence! LMFAO! xD