brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 104251-104300 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Still, Quinn pwns Rachel. LMAO. Rachel is just plain annoying.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
Whereas with Rach...she`s never boring to me. I can never tell what she`s gonna do next/how her character will develop in any way.
OKAY, i admit, you make a very vaild point, but, SHES JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING, IDC WHAT SHE DOES.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEE, I saw this, and my heart LITERALLY skipped abeat.
 [i]Whereas with Rach...she`s never boring to me. I can never tell what she`s gonna do next/how her ch
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
HA. They certainly eyefuck in that picture.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
I loved Katie.
 I loved Katie.
Mary, did you read what Kaya, said about Jack?

I thought it was cute LMAO. But Im jealous cause she gets Jack, <33

This is my fav EYESEX of Quick!! But the call me one too!!
 Mary, did anda read what Kaya, berkata about Jack? I thought it was cute LMAO. But Im jealous cause she
To me she`s not annoying at all. I`ve come to terms with her ambitious spirit and everything and that`s all. I love every other side of her character. And as i said, she surprises me like no other character does so i can`t understand ANYONE who says she`s boring.
She`s nothing but boring.
HA. They certainly eyefuck in that picture.
OMG Mary, you have completely lost it!

I also liked Katie, not a lot but still liked her. Prefer her over Cook any day.
OMG Mary, you have completely lost it!

I think we're the only sane ones here,Nem.
I liked Katie in s4, but fuck people took it overboard =/
The whole Katie fucking fitch thing got overused, and i got sick of it.
PLUS She was the worst bitch in s3, and boom shes liked cause of s4? :S But oh well, to me Katie was alright BUT NOT AMAZING as people thought
Mary, did you read what Kaya, said about Jack?

That she could have married him? lol
Yeah like...whatever. LMAO

And no, hell no, she doesn`t get Jack. Noone gets Jack. Only YOU get Jack...LMAO
I SHIP YOU/JACK♥♥
WTF

KATIE OVER COOK?

>;/
HIS COOK?!

lol

But truthfully, i hated that Cook changed in s4.
I loved him for who he was in s3, he wasn't overrated or anything, but than s4 happened, and everyone loved him, and he became everyones favorite, and that annoyed me. CAUSE HE WAS GREAT FROM THE START AND NO1 EVER SAW THAT!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 WTF KATIE OVER COOK? >;/ HIS COOK?! lol But truthfully, i hated that Cook changed in s4. I lov
I don't get how she's unpredictable. Her lousy clothes, her boy crushes, her being ambitious, her being annoying, her irritating voice, her being narcissistic. It's just the same banana with Rachel.
I`ll just copy paste what i had said on the Skins spot earlier...lol

Ehm,so she said a wonderful catchphrase "I`m Katie Fucking Fitch"...so fucking what?

Such a totally overrated character. Like...you can see how her story goes since the Pilot. Starts off as a total bitch/makes everyone hate her but at the same time kind of shows us there`s more to her than her "bitchy","slutty" side. In S4 we get to see her..."greatness" and that whole thing develops throughout the whole series.
Result 1? Predictable. Result 2? She bored me to death. Could`ve seen it all coming.
OH and that thing about her not being able to have children - SUCH a drama cliche. Whatever. I`ll always be like "whateverrr" with Katie.
heart
And no, hell no, she doesn`t get Jack. Noone gets Jack. Only YOU get Jack...LMAO
I SHIP YOU/JACK♥♥

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, MARY ILSFM!! THIS MADE MY DAY, I CNT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TO ME. i THINK IM GOING TO CRY.

GOD LOVE YOU AND BLESS YOU FOREVER. <33

If only Jack could see that (L)
I don't find Rachel to be predictable.
& Even if she were I'd still ADORE her.
She's my 2nd fav on the show.
I loved him for who he was in s4, he wasn't overrated or anything, but than s4 happened, and everyone loved him, and he became everyones favorite, and that annoyed me. CAUSE HE WAS GREAT FROM THE START AND NO1 EVER SAW THAT!!

I get that Mon. I perfectly understand you. I`m one of those crazy S4 Cook lovers ROFL. Cook`s one of the very few character i`ve truly changed my original opinion about.
Remember what i was saying to you about him in S3? I almost hated the guy. Anyway,makes me feel sorry i didn`t see his greatness since the beginning but DUH all those obsessed Cook lovers *_*

Overrated much?
Not that he doesn`t deserve every piece of love he gets, but I`d like him to remain perfectly rated.
I don't find Rachel to be predictable.

Truefax.
She`s my second fave too after Emma.
I think if Cook had one more season, he would have become overrated, and it would have killed me, I HATE OVERRATED STUFF, It turns me off shit.

and if the movie comes out, OH GAWD, His gonna be the fucking best LOL

Mary did you litrally write all of that on the skins spot? WHICH PICK DUDE?! FKKKKKKK

But yeh in most ways you are right.
 I think if Cook had one lebih season, he would have become overrated, and it would have killed me, I H
She's on my least faves list. Down with Michelle and Vanessa.
OH GAWD EMMA KILLS ME >;/

I dnt know which one i hate more
Rachel Emma or Puck LMAO.

All piss me off.

and WILMA? Sooo cheesy, and boring now
link

this pick Mon...LMAO.

Gahhh,i know. He`s gonna rock in the movie<3
heart
Emma & Emma/Will are basically what keeps Glee decent. I`m watching it for them and Rachel, Rachel/Finn obviously.
I'm hoping in the movie, that freddie is still alive LMAO, WHICH IS DOUBTFUL.

Cause i have feeling there going to put Ceffy together in the movie >;/
Yay for Ceffy!
LMAO MARY .

Eeveryone has wrriten small paragraphs, and you THIS LONG AS BOOK!! HAHAHA

btw; When we make the banner pick, is it going to be april or march?
Ehm wanna get spoiled? Luke tweeted something really interesting about Freds in the movie couples of days ago...*evil laugh*

And HAHA, no fucking way, they won`t put Ceffy together. If they will it`s gonna be a super epic fail.
Aw, I love Emma. She's probably my 3rd favorite.
& Wilma despite Will's douchyness last eppy.

1.Finn 1.Finchel
2.Rachel 2.Wilma
3.Emma 3.Quick
If they put Ceffy together in the movie, I'll die!
Eeveryone has wrriten small paragraphs, and you THIS LONG AS BOOK!! HAHAHA

Damn recently i`ve been thinking about that. In the Skins spot i`m writing all those HUGEEE paragraphs in every single pick. People must be really getting sick of me. I`ve always despised people who WRITE LOOONG and LOOONG,endless paragraphs you know...LMAO...and truth be told, NOW I`M ONE OF THEM. Jeez. ROFL.
HAHAHA
angry

Same,it`s GONNA FUCKING SUCK.
EYESEXAGE<3
 EYESEXAGE<3
It really would SUCK ASS.
Freffy<33
 It really would SUCK ASS. Freffy<33
I would have never said, i would have died.... BUT I WILL DIE!!!

MARY WTF DID LUKE TWIT? IF U DNT TELL ME, ILL HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR IT. which i wont be happy with LOL
I know you guys are Freffy fans, but it's not like that Freffy were ~great~. Do not kill me, LOL.
Love<3
 Love<3
I know you guys are Freffy fans, but it's not like that Freffy were ~great~. Do not kill me, LOL.

AHAHAH AGREE NEM! They arn't great, but they are love!! and they were better than Ceffy.
I think they were THAT great.
 I think they were THAT great.
He said something about flashbacks happening in the movie and when asked if Freds is only gonna be in those flashbacks he said "NO" LMAO.
Crappy grammar. LOL. Idk, I just feel like Ceffy would be more versatile as a couple, if only they were explored more whereas there's no other way to go with Freffy but make Effy go crazy.
zzz
They certainly were,fucking great.
And tragic.
And beautiful.
And heartbreaking.

In the beginning of S4 i was all like "WTF is wrong with them?" though. They got together like asap, and then they were all happy...love birds, whatever. I could sense something would go wrong, but the whole "i`m dying out of happiness" Effy thing and Freddie doing every thing possible to save her from her inner demons<3
Epic much?
 They certainly were,fucking great. And tragic. And beautiful. And heartbreaking. In the begin
I feel like Ceffy would be VERY self-destructive.
They just don't work, IMO.
He said something about flashbacks happening in the movie and when asked if Freds only gonna be in those flashbacks he said "NO" LMAO. SO THERE IS A CHANCE HIS STILL ALIVE?

OHHHHHH YAYAY

I feel like Ceffy would be VERY self-destructive.
They just don't work, IMO
EXACTLY. They would break eachother apart.
freffy hold eachother.
TOTALLY FUCKING EPIC.
That scene in the field was to die for.
Freddie was so cute chasing off all her "demons."
 TOTALLY FUCKING EPIC. That scene in the field was to die for. Freddie was so cute chasing off all her
But Effy went crazy cause she couldn`t stand the ABSOLUTE LOVE Nem. That`s the whole thing.
She never knew what is like to be loved by someone. Like,truly be loved by someone. And when Freddie showed her that,after they got together,it scared the shit out of her.

She was being an ice queen who didn`t let her heart open for anyone in ages, and then there was FREDDIE.

"Your hole that fits mine. The moment i saw you...i knew i`d get the closest to...being close...i didn`t know what to do with that feeling,happiness"♥

Ehh that quote makes me go weak in the knees.
zzz
They would break eachother apart.
freffy hold eachother.

Ditto. Like,exactly. Plus, too alike.
angelic
That's the part I don't get. It just seems so off for Effy to be THAT happy so anyone would assume something is up. Basically, I just don't like Freffy's story. They had the epic lake scene and the hand scene, I'd give them that. But other than that, they didn't appeal to me. I somehow see BLP with CEF. I know, I'm so BL obsessed I compare them with every couple I know of.
They really did hold each other together.
I mean c'mon he DIED(we think) for her.
If that's not epic love I don't know what is.
Ha-ha you must seriously be obsessed, cause I don't see BLP comparing to CEF at all.
I cried in that moment, i think thats when i realised, they are seriously love. Ceffy could never live up to it.

and Mary, But Effy went crazy cause she couldn`t stand the ABSOLUTE LOVE Nem. That`s the whole thing.
She never knew what is like to be loved by someone. Like,truly be loved by someone. And when Freddie showed her that,after they got together,it scared the shit out of her.

That just made me depressed, cause it went to waste, all of it, for the death of freddie, The writers need to fix all this shit up.

This is my wallpaper on my laptop LOL Its been there for weeks now.
 I cried in that moment, i think thats when i realised, they are seriously love. Ceffy could never liv