brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 92701-92750 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Brucas4OTH said…
Well my parents are seperated. Cause you can't get divorces here. But I'm still not close to my parents and no brothers or sisters. Just a stepbrother/sister on the way. Hahah.

I'm closer to my dog than I am to my mum xD I love my dog ♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
I'm closer to my dad, I'm a daddy's girl. My mom buys me clothes but my dad gives me money, he bought me an iPod, my cellphone, he gave me my laptop, etc.. If you know what I mean.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
REALLY NEM? HAHA

and K, are you muslim or christan?

and whats funny is my mum lets me go out and shit? but i have to beg her to buy me stuff, and my dad i can easily go out, but he thinks im being responsible :P

and HAHA, im close with my dog to LOLOLOL.
Christian. Lol, Mon. These questions are so weird :P

I'm a daddy's girl too, Nem :) He buys me way too much stuff. Then threathens he's gonna take them when I don't pass my exams and in the end ends up giving them to me the same day :)
BRB guys...
Oh, I want my mom and dad to be separated. But they don't want to because of "us", which is BS. I don't really get their permission when I go out, unless they're at home. LOL. They both text me at 10pm to go home already, which of course, I ignore.
HAHA my parents give up easily, they tell me they will do this and that to me, if i dnt do anything they say BUT FAIL AND DNT STICK TO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO :/

AND ROFL K, KRIS

nem VOTE FOR THE FKING CB BANNER!!
NEM A BADASS? YAYY

and im like you, i want them divorced, BUT i think they are :/ i like snoop on them and i found some papaers and shit, and like my mum bes weird :S but idk.

how come you want your parents divroced? and who would u wanna be with
I already voted! I kinda like banner 3! But ofc I voted for banner 7, I love you too much. Haha
There's no divorce here, just annulment.
Really? WOW, but that means they cnt get married again? and how come there isnt divorce there :S

AND NEM VOTE 4 NUMBA 3, BUT I DNT WANTR NUMBA 5 TO WIN COMOPARED TO 7 THATS ALL!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu OCFan123 said…
Wow? I'm the only one here whose super close to my parents? (Or dad anyway). Wow.
Just me and Mary then :)
#3 is waaay below there, so in order for 5 to NOT win, I gotta vote for 7!

They can get married again after they have their wedding annulled. But in order for your marriage to be annulled, it must be proven that your marriage was null and void FROM THE START. I have a lot of grudges against my parents, yeah.
Mary's close to her parents? WOW would have never expected that LOL.

SARAH VOTE FOR THE NEW CHUCK BANNER, NUMBER 7!!

and Nem, are ur parents the type that put alot pressure on you and stuff?
...well, im not sure. But I remember she said that she loved her dad more than anything.
Noo, it's just that they were not there when I grew up. Both were busy with work, they get home tired, no family time, etc.. My dad goes home really late, like we're already asleep and he goes to work before I wake up.

Although he's pressuring me to GET A JOB or GO TO LAW SCHOOL lately!
Anyone else love this video?
Really? wouldnt u have liked that, for them not to be always on ur back? but i understand you. was it just you and ur brother? or do u have other siblings?

AND SARAH I SEEEEEEEEEEE, hmmm, well i guess now we know mary is close wit her dad! x]
My mom preassures me a lot...even though Im only 12. And I sometimes get annoyed about how she ACTS when she drinks(but she's not an alcoholic). I love anyway though.
My dad<3
WOW THAT VIDEO, IS JUST WOW. the clips, colouring effects and the song to the clips is amazingg!!! WOW
Yeah I guess sometimes I should be thankful for it but when the whole "we have a problem" thing started, you know, talking to them is so awkward. When they fight, I just sit here in front of the computer ignoring them cause I feel like they don't deserve my words. And I guess if we were closer, there wouldn't be any problems to begin with. I have one brother and he's the referee when they fight. :D
My dad's an alcaholic. =/

But I still love him, cause when he doesn't drink, he's really cool. I hate him when he drinks, he's like this whole other person.

I'm back btw ;)
LOl, so you just watch while ur bro does everything? haha.

truthuflly i never expected ur parents to be like that nem!!
Alcohol, I guess, alters one's personality. I'm afraid of my dad when he's drunk.
My mom just gets toooooooo happy and clingy when she's drunk. My dad doesnt drink.
My dad used to make my life a living hell. I went through such a horrible childhood, but now it's getting better. It's way better now, though.

K, IM WITH YOU!! like everyday my dad drinks and drinks, and both my parents always go to the club... :/ they got home like half an hour ago LOL AND ITS NOW 3.30.... thats pretty much there life no lie.
AWWW K, im sorryy =[

<3
I hate parents. My dad came home like 12.30 a.m last time and I didn't see him cause I fell asleep. I hadn't seen him for like a week before that day.
I rather clingy than scary sarah!! ur lucky
LMAO yes!

TBH, I didn't, either. I used to think it is impossible to happen to me, my mom and dad loves us despite being semi-absentee parents. Oh, sometimes I'm tempted to refer to them as "providers" rather than "parents" because they provide us with what we need, luxury and all, but they were never a parent to me when I grew up. I have grudges but I still love them. I just hate them sometimes. They're so inconsiderate, you know this all started when I was about to graduate from college. They didn't choose when to fight, even if I have an important exam the next day, they'd fight at 2am, etc etc.. I just don't go out of my room and try to go back to sleep. They could be killing each other for all I know.
It's okay mon. i got through it. :)
really? wow.... do you know where he goes?
AWWWW, Sorry Mon and K. My life isnt perfect either. My family has a lot of fights...and my siblings life are just...all over the place(except two of my sisters, and one of my brothers...even thoug he's 21).
I'm not going to become like them though. My plan is to become really sucessful. Cant wait until I leave this place for colledge....
which is 6 years from now.
*sigh*
clingy is better than scary.
Mon, your parents still go to the club? Oh gosh. How old are they?
Probably to some club or whatever. He has way too many women issues too.
and nem, wow thats must of been hard..... but i know what you mean. a long time ago, i stopped caring about my parents wen they fight and i still love them and all, there my parents, but it shits me when they fight so much and its usually my dad that starts it, thats why ive always wanted them to get a divorce cause my dad has started so many fights. and like ive ran away from home once LOL. FAIL MUCH? and i once called the police on them :/

PARENTS SOMETIMES HAVE NO RESPECT THAT THERE CHILDREN GET AFFECTED BY WHAT THEY DO!!
My parents dont go to the club. They just go to the casion now. My mom is currently obsessed.
Lol, Nem. My dad does it too.
I think infidelity is a couple's #1 issue. Idk why.
Sorry Nem :( And Mon...again.
I feel bad.
Nem, not clubbing like dance clubs, club like pubs, where my dad drinks alot of beer, gambles and my mum just sits and chats with people and smokes LIKE MY DAD!! but shes not as worse as him, my dad sometimes goes by himself.
I have to go now everybody.....................bye :)
(And sorry to all once again)
My mom starts ALWAYS starts the fight. Sometimes I'm so tempted to make her go to a wellness center or something, I think this affects her all too much. It's sad.
ROFL SARAH DNT FEEL BAD :P

i dont want any apogizes, i JUST LOVE BITCHING ABOUT MY PARENTS. feels good. x]

and nem infidelity means like negligence or something?
Yeaa exactly like that mon. but its just my dad and his friends when it comes to me. lol
Don't feel bad, Sarah! Life sucks like that! I'm just glad I have FP to run to, now you know my issues. Haha. Bye, LY!
UR MUM STARTS THE FIGHTS? WHY?

and bye sarahh!! LY! dont be sorry fool!!
This is a depressing topic to talk about.