brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 65501-65550 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu babyd21 said…
i hate to say this cause i love oth, but lp is the WORST tv couple i have EVER seen on tv...and thats sayin a lot, cause i've seen tons of awful couples, but none as bad as them!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
god i hate that word and Mickei so true
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
im not sure if i would believe that source, it just doesnt make sense to get rid of lucas if they dont have to. what is france gonna do, isnt oth called 'the brothers scott' or soemthing like that over there, what are they gonna call it now 'one scott brother' 'the brother scott' BRING LUCAS BACK!
lp is awful, i wouldnt call them the worst but i wouldnt say there are any couples badder than them. theres a few i would say get a draw for top position.
theres a vid on youtube of him sayin it. he was like takin pics with fans, and he was tellin them all about it.
that is OMG! crazy, why kick lucas out when they dont have to. if anything i assumed chad would want out and hil had to follow. not the other way around. it makes no sense when there was a viable storyline to have lucas and not peyton. and heck peyton actually dyinga nd lucas struggling with singe parenthood and everyone struggling with her death would ahve been a kick ass storyline. what do we get isntead - Rachel and Dan!!!!

MARK WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES!!!!!!
i know mickei...when i first found out that hil was gonna leave the show...the only way in my head that i could come up with for peyton leavin was either her dyin, or the baby dies and she just can't handle stayin there any longer. i mean do u see any other way for peyton to leave tree hill?
luke strugglin as a single dad, would be AWESOME!!
the rachel dan thing, i really hope that its fake and not real, cause that would be horrible!!
or hell she could have moved t savannah and married jake. :P
that would work for me too.

and of course it wouldnt hurt season 7 to have bl get back together eventually.

and another issue i have with oth, its tooo spoiler friendly, nothing is EVER a surprise, fans know every storyline way before it hits the screen.
i've noticed that.
i miss bl, lol.
i'm not only angry about the rachel/dan thing, but supposedly nathans suppose to get this other girl preg, what is with that!?!?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
hey guys whats up!
who is nathan meant to get pregnant? are we gonna have another third party in naley sl. gawd. though i would believe nathan having a kid pre haley and jamie that he never knew about, he was such a man whore back then it wouldnt shock me if the scott sperm had a few more victims.
hey hannah!
hey, i'm D! :D
Guys i am back

Hi Hannah
hey im hannah!

omg i haven't talked you you in forever mickei! like cause we have such different time zones! what time is it there?
supposedly he gets drunk one night, while hes out of tree hill for a game, and than he sleeps with this random girl. she contacts him through the agent guy, and supposedly the girl got preg from him.
i soooo do NOT see nathan cheatin on haley, no matter how drunk he is. this will be the third time that they're doin this to naley. i mean even if he does cheat does he really have to sleep with her, and than get her preg!?!?

so i was lookin for that vid of chad, but it flippin got like deleted or something.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
its 1.24pm friday over here.
what the f! NOOOOOOOOOO! that is crap, seriously its as if they actively try to ruin One Tree Hill. and u know whats teh worst thing about the oh no anotehrperosn is trying to get btwn naley sl. THEY NEVER WORK AND HAVE NO POINT. hell if thy aegnna do it again at least follow through and end naley, thatll be different.
i know i'm completely pissed about the whole thing!! ya know if the storyline is like real, i don't see haley forgivin nathan :(
if naley break up i could totally go for brathan

its 12:31am here friday
here its 1:37am here friday.
hann, how u been?

screw haley forgiving nathan, naley fans will never forgive mark. he'll be killed. way to have all the fanbasers after him.
and you guys are awake!!!!!

brathan and laley lol that would be great.
yeah im going sooon tho i might come back cause im doing laundry cause im going to the beach early and i have to shower and stuff! charge my camera so i should get going

i might come back after my shower!!!

and and M to answer you question ive been good! haven't really done much this summer don't want to go back to school! hbu?? be back in like 30mins stay on!!!!
it would be really bad if it was true!! but like i said before i don't see nathan ever cheatin on haley, especially after everything thats happened between them!

yep...i'm like one of those people that stays up really late. its not to good when i have school, but its a hard habit to break, lol.

hannah i think that 'where i stood' song TOTALLY fits bl, i don't think theres any resemblance (not sure i spelled that right, lol) to lp. peyton would NEVER say that anyone loves luke more that her, and shes to selfish to ever give up lucas!!
bye hann, hopefully ill catch up with you in half an hour then. :)

bye hannah!!
lol d, days of our lives just started
haha...wats happenin?
you guys still here?
stefano being evil, marlena is waking up, kayla is holding her baby, gawd these old people spawn easily in days.
hey hannah! welcome back :)
yep
man ur really far behind, lol. i haven't seen much of the show, but that happened a while ago i think.
lol so whats up with you guys?
and john's hair is soooooooooo bad.
hann, what does your icon say?
hmmm...tomorrow i'm goin to see 'the time travelers wife', which i'm very excited to see, lol. and dredding the fact that school starts in 13 days, urggg...no more sleepin in :( ...but the cool thing is i'm gonna be a senior which should be cool, but its crazy too! hbu?
it says
technically i can never SLEEP with you

and then it says very mature edward!

its a quote from eclipse

aww lucky i wish i was a senior! im gonna be asophmore i start school in like a little less than a month
stupid computer froze then browser wouldn't work

sorry had to vent D Hannah and Mickei i would love to stay and talk but i am tired so nighty night
night T love ya<3
okay im going to sleep

ugh i just found smth out! im so pissed so i was hanging out with my friend and i didn't have my purse and she had hers i just had my wallet and phone so i put my stuff in her bag and she went home! and now my phone can't charge also i have an alarm set for 7:30am tomorro
alright im going now cause im tired and i have to get up early to go to the beach! bye girlies night<3
night T! *hugs*
night hannah! *hugs*
hann, you left your phone in your freinds bag and it didnt clcik til she left! u r like no girl i have ever met before.

bye terra, bye hannah. sweet dreams.

damn i am so jealous i so want to see the time travellers wife.
it should come out on the internet a few days after it comes out, they usually do.
urggg...ya know that story i asked u to proof read for me yesterday, well i got a little farther, but now i'm stuck and i have no idea wat to do!! i seriously HATE when that happens!!!
writers block. arghh. dont stress too much, itll come eventually. try watching brean utubes.
which sucks, cause i'm writin 2 other stories too, like i know wat i want to do with them, but i can't find the write words to put down for it, and its been more than 2 months for 1 story, and more that a month for another, urggg.
i'm about to watch an spn ep where they go to help cassi, i think that might help...at least hopefully, lol.
quick question, r u ending 'love and infatuation' after the weddin?