brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 65451-65500 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
I'm SO happy you're back! =D =D
big smile
EYESEXAGE! =D =D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
CAT! <33

I'm SOOO Happy i'm back too!
So how you've beenn?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
glad you are back Blush
Thanks Terra, me too! (:
heart
I'm sorry, i need to go now. =/
My friend is here xD

WELCOME BACK BLUSH! =D
LY<33
kiss
Thanks HUN!
LY MORE! <333. (:
bye cat

blush i don't if you know most know but while you were gone i got my bl fanatic
kiss
REALLY?!
AHHHH, CONGRATS HUN!
You freakin deserve itt! i mean finally!
i know i was in shock the day i got it
Hahah, yeah i was too when i got minee!

I'm getting back in the swing of things, i'm uploading right noww. (:
smile
coolies
cool
Hahah, yeahh.
I have to go cause i'm sighning up for Crew at my school, i'll be back on later!

Loveya!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
omg blush! your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats! wooo hooo!

um sooooo fucking pissed off i need to rant!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I AM BACK! :P
hahah, awhh what's wrong hun?
i am back too

Hannah whats wrong
ugh does my sister have to blast taylor swift
oh know thats not good
i know im dying
what song is it
forever and always its over now thank goodness
i hate that song
i hate all her songs!

lol whats up?
omg i g2g hun! i just found out my friend made the jv team at her school i gotta go party with her!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
"She should play the chewed up piece of gum that Sam or Dean steps on while randomly walking and talking."

Oh that just made me love Danneel like so much more! I'm still mind boggled over the fact that skank ass is going to be on the show... As the vids that were posted earlier point out, Jensen doesn't seem too fond of her.
nope their is a video out their somewhere of him making fun of her

Danneel is so on Team Sophia
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babyd21 said…
omg T, here it is, u have to watch it!! the put down is like 5 min in:
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
oh i have seen it see thats why those two are great

who likes paris any way she is a skanky whore who can not act and do not get me start on what she did to chophia
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
are we still talking about jensen ackles one day later? lol
i couldnt believe it when i found out!!
possibly, lmao!
why would they put paris on supernatural anyway!
who knows, they must be like goin crazy or something! i heard that she was playin herself, i bet any money she would do horrible at even playing that part, LMFAO!!
lmao d. why would she play herself, maybe theyll evea paris hilton is really some sort of demon and tehyll need to kill her, and oops, someone must have put real bullets in teh prop gun.
its not a demon...i can't remember what they're called though, urg...they're those things that make themselves look like other people (do u remember wat they're called?). mickei that would be flippin hilarious!
smile
Mickei
all i can think of is shifter. how many ppl do you think saw house of wax just to seeher get killed?
terra
yea thats it!! the whole reason why i saw it was cause of chad, lol. i didn't even know she was in it, until i watched it...and i'm like 'thats the worst actin i've seen in my entire life!!'
but i do think her dyin made up for that a little!
*ponderin* probably half the ppl that went to see it, lmao!
hey T! :D
oh i didn't but if she dies i will

have you ever wondered what would happen if either she was not in it or the movie was never maid
wat do u mean?
im wondering now. i think its a shame chad and sophia didnt make it caus they seemed to cute together and the way people described them was adorable, but i honstly dont really care that much about celebrity couples, i dont know them and its up to them who they want to be with. but damn maybe if chophia didnt break up then bl wouldnt hav been written off, and that does mean something to me. damn, its paris' fault we dont have bl. the wh***.
i mean what would have happened between Chophia or BL on oth if paris never was in House of wax or the movie never happend like if that never happened maybe he never would have cheated and they would be together
who knows...but lets say she didnt do the movie, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't of cheated. and u think he would of learned not to cheat from his role on oth!!
i dont think its chophia's fault why brucas arent together, but i think mark broke up brucas cause he didnt want to put that kind of pressure on chophia. of course i don't want that, but what happens off screen should not affect wat happens on screen! does that make any sense?
i do believe that they had a big part in it i also think that Mark saw the chophia split as he chance to ditch bl and reunite lp
the whole brucas split, and peytons sudden 'epiphany' of havin feelings for lucas was just so unrealistic and rushed.
the thing is that i don't see anything 'epic' about lp.
just an observation but i was thinking about the open way mark awlays ended oth seasons with teh blp triangle. season one ends with bp back as friends and lucas on the outs with both of them, season 2 ends with lucas admitting his feelings to brooke but has him sitting on a beach with a summer with peyton in his future. season three ends with peyton admitting her feelinsg to lucas and bl fighting but still together with a romantic dance. though lp are together in teh s4 finale they are all go their different ways and there is a touching scene of bl that zooms out with them standing at a window embracing. s5 has lucas calling a girl and asking them to marry him, with scenes leading us to beleive it could be either brooke or peyton. kinda like mark ends each season so just in case the show doesnt come back each fanbase can make their own assumptions, and that the nest season is open too. and thenwe get to s6 finale, of course lp are leaving tree hill and won't be in s7. makes me wonder. would s6 have gone and ended differently if perhaps chad and hil had wanted to stay.
you gotta a point mickei
because there is nothing epic about lp except how epically crap they are
never thought of that, but ur right mickei!
supposedly chad never wanted to leave though, he said something like they were gettin rid of him, and that the fans should do a petition for him to stay...is it just me that finds that interestin/weird?