rekomendasi buku Stephanie Meyer

tubby2002 posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 02:56AM
She is the author of the books twilight, new moon, and eclipse (coming in august).

The first two I have read and absolutly love, i would recommend them to anyone. The third i have preordered and will get it the day it comes out.

If anyone out there has read one or more of them lets discuss it here. If you havent read them and want to know more just ask and i will tell!!

rekomendasi buku 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lunatic said…
I've read all three!
Twilight is my favourite. Eclipse (spolier) was very different. I've always liked the character of Bella, but I found the way she kept on wanting to help a bit (well truth be told more than a bit) annoying. I liked that Edward was there the whole time though.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu neeki said…
(Spoilers) I love all of them! I couldn't put Twilight down and reread it for weeks after. New Moon was my least favourite of the three..i thought it dragged on without Edward there. If the orginal wasn't so great i think Eclipse would be my favourite..i thought all the characters were more mature and it was less of a teenage romance novel. I always suspected that Bella was in love with Jacob too and i thought it was good that it was all out in the open..she made the right choice!! I can't ever remember feeling this way about a series of books, they're incredibly well written. I can't wait for the next one (only a year away)!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x_shay_x said…
i love all three of them!! and i agree with you neeki. New Moon dragged on.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tubby2002 said…
I think it dragged on because there was no Edward for the most part. I spent most of the book wondering when and if he was going to come back...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu neeki said…
He definately should have come back much earlier on..or left a little later lol it was definately too long without my fav character. I'l admit i prefer Bella when she's with Edward (or even Jacob), when she's alone i tend to speed read. I can't wait for Bella to become a vampire. Do you think after she's turned (if she is..which hopefully she is!) Jabob will become the narrator of the story? I heard that the point of view will change (more than the small part and the end of eclipse) and since it was Jacob was at the end of Elcipse i assume it will be him? Maybe Edward as well?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lunatic said…
I don't think Jacob (or anyone else who is not Bella) will become a full-time narrator.
(I remember reading something about that on Stephenie's website.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightlover13 said…
midnight sun will be written from edwards point of view. (twilight rewritten)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luvrofedward said…
im really excited for midnight sun to come out. i read the first chapter of it on stephenie's website and it was amazing.