anime bleach Your zanpakuto and shinigami character

ShadowCodie1234 posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 04:49PM
TELL ME!!!

anime bleach 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShadowCodie1234 said…
Characters name:Bikou Riyousha (Shadow User)
My Zanpakuto
Name:Burakku Shadou (Black Shadows)
Release Command:Kuromaru Burakku Shadou(Blacken Black Shadows)
Zanpakuto appearance and powers: Schimitar with ridges. The color is black with a white edge. It allows me to control shadow. It can pull apart to make two swords.
Bankai:Kage Oni Makai (Shadows of Demonic Hell)
Bankai Powers and appearance: Engulfs area in shadow and allows me to become shadow. Unescapable. Looks the same as Zanpakuto, but I can make new ones out of shadow if it breaks.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VioletShingami said…
I would do this but it will take alot of effort!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annvie9 said…
monkey
I'd do it too, but it would take too much effort for me, and the state tests are coming up, and I'm moving right after the tests. You see, I'm a person who takes a long long time to make up just one character. It took me 3 months to make up Yumiko <.<
smile
serious!?!It takes just a couple min. to come up with the plan,but a lil bit longer for the image and everything.The sword takes much longer.Hey,captain(annvie9)where ya moving 2?Oh,shodowcodie,if u want to see my shingami and sword,go to "make your own zanpakuto"!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rusty746454 said…
name-
name zanpakuto-Hai {ash}
release comand- hai jun tame hi {ashs turn to fire}
Zanpakuto appearance and powers: A long sword that handle's are red and black. The color is a very dark gray almost black {ashes}. When released it turns into fire and the user can swing it createing huge amount of it or can also put out fires turning it into ash.

Banki-Fire that turns the heavans to ash
Banki power- Turns the hole area in flames and now has complete control over fire. The fire also is black in this stage.

rank-X-captain and now one of the leaders of the espada
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
name-
name zanpakuto-Hai 
release comand- hai jun tame hi {ashs turn to fire}
Zanpakuto appea
sweet!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kiririkuboe said…
wink
you have to have some sort of draw back or weakness to your sword unless your grand general so it isnt fair try again.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rusty746454 said…
ummmm......why should i least weakness????.....lol well i guess water is a weakness there you go but i thought that was pretty clear since i am fire and fire is weak against water
 ummmm......why should i least weakness????.....lol well i guess water is a weakness there anda go but
my weakness is water..i think
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gokuluigifan333 said…
meh
i dont want to
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NitroStorm99 said…
smirk
Name- Nitorarashi "Nitro Storm"
Release Command- Makaze "True Wind"
Bankai- Saishu-teki kaze "Final Wind"
Description -
Hilt - A black shaft with blue-green details
Guard - A silver guard with infinity symbols on each side
Blade - A normal straight blade with a curved tip

Shikai abilities - 1- User simply gains enhanced speed.
2- User is covered in a strong wind aura.

Shikai Form - Same with a small spike on the back of the blade near the end.

Bankai Abilities - 1 - User is granted even further enhanced speed.
2 - User can slow the world around him in short bursts.
3 - Saiju Kazarashi "Final Windstorm" User is able to move at light speed in a short burst to cause damage to his opponent

Bankai Form - Blade turns black and a white edge, and the spike on the end lengthens, and it gains a black and blue-green lightning aura.

My Name- Arasho Kajin

Rank- Capitain
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sinwalker7 said…
Name: Lilith (Lily) Kanpci
Birthdate: May 3th
Home: Soul Society, squad 11 barracks. Also has a rent out house in human world.
Hair color: Red
Hair style: Short and spiky
Eye color: Blue/green
Height: 5:10
Weight: 90 pounds
Cloths: She likes to wear a set of black pants, tank-top, jacket and sandles. Even when she is in the soul society.
Personality: Kind and always smiling. When in battle, she complements the enemy.
History: She was born in the soul society yet no one knows her parents or family. There are rumors that say she is the only living member of a village that was destroyed by a large hallow attack. No one knows for sure throw, not even her. But as she grew up by herself she soon found a way into squad 11 and worked her way up.
Offense power: 150
Defense power: 150
Kido: 50
Intelligence: 50
Zanpakotu: Mūn hikage (Moon shade)

Sealed: A simple katana with a round guard. The handle is red with a star pattern.

Release phrase: “Cover this word in your shadow, Mūn hikage.”

Shiki: The blade turns black and the guard forms a moon shape pattern. There is also a black torn up ribbon on the bottom of the handle.

Passive powers: Taberu hito ga kirai (Hate eater) This power takes the energy of the enemy’s emotions and uses it to power up the Lily. This can be used to quickly charge up for a battle. However it only takes the strongest emotions and takes time before it has enough to use the other powers. About three minutes to be able to use Atae-girai and six to use Sanpo o shadō and finally twelve to be at full power. You can see how much power by the coloer of Mūn hikage’s edge. The more power the redder it glows.

Atae-girai (Hate giver) This takes the power saved by Taberu hito ga kirai and transfers it to someone else. This is used to power up an ally. The ally however needs to touch either the Lily or Mūn hikage.

Sanpo o shadō (Shadow walk) This move is similar to a flash step, but it uses the power from Taberu hito ga kirai to completely transport the soul reaper to another area without her having to actually move. This can only be used if the soul reaper’s area of choice is in his line of sight and is at least in a ten yard rage.

Attacks: Kage piāsu (Shadow pierce) This attack is used to strike at a close range or to attack unexpected. Lily takes Mūn hikage and uses him to pierce the ground. The blade then travels through the shadows and pierces the enemy, as long as they cast a shadow.

Shadoubēru (Shadow veil) This attack is best used up close but it can be used at any range. Lily takes Mūn hikage and cuts the ground either sideways or in a half circle. A black line of power is made and rises up from the cut forming a veil. Now Lily takes Mūn hikage and cuts the veil in a sideways motion. They veil now flies at the enemy and wraps around him. Now Lily takes Mūn hikage a rises him over her head and cuts down. This cut forms a blade of power that flies at the trapped enemy and when the two meat it explodes. This attacks strength varies on Lily’s focus on the cuts and the amount of spirit energy used.

Yami no ha(Blades of drakness) This is the strongest attack in shiki form. Lily takes Mūn hikage and uses him to cut the air around him. Everywhere the blade cuts forms a small line of dark energy. So after a large amount of lines are formed (This can range anywhere from ten to one hundred cuts) the start to grow. Now they start to fly at the enemy, cutting everything in their path that is weaker. If the enemy has very strong spirit energy the he can stop or even destroy the blades.

Bankai: Raijingumūn hikage (Rising moon shade) Another sword is add, same style and color. The two swords are conceited by the ribbon.

Passive powers: Same as before only more powerful and takes only five minutes to reach full power.

Attacks: Same as before and twice as strong. And the fallowing.

Mūnkuresutokattā (Moon crest cutter) The two blades are swung in any cutting motion and release a cut of dark energy this attacks strength comes from the amount of spirit energy used. And unlike the other attacks it comes back around in a crest motion. Like a boomerang.

Mangetsu no kage (Full moon shadow) Lily takes the blades and aims them in opposite directions. (left-right or up-down) Now she swings them in a circle, ending when the blades reach the other end of the one they started at. Now a circle of darkness forms and the Lily cuts it using her blades. As the circle flies it turns into a ball and traps the enemy. Now if the enemy is strong enough they may break free. But if not the ball will last up to an hour. This can be used more then once but takes a large amount of spirit energy to maintain.

Kage kuchiku-kan (Shadow destroyer) This is the most power attack of the zanpakotu. After Mangetsu no kage is used to trap the enemy. Lily uses her flash step or her Sanpo o shadō to move rapidly around the Mangetsu no kage, cutting as she does so. Each cut is fuelled by the her spirit energy. Once the she has stopped attacking, the Mangetsu no kage explodes. The power of the explosion is based on how many cuts and how much spirit energy is used.