anime bleach Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

anime bleach 6372 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 6372

lebih dari setahun yang lalu zangetsu96 said…
smile
never mind you will tell me an ather time!see you!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jstar18 said…
zangetsu96 - don't forget to rank your character. the 5 skills are: strength, spell, kido, swordsmanship, and hand-to-hand. max stat would be 100 and you are allowed to have 2 maxed out stats.
but i dont know how to go to the game!!!or how to rank my character!!!any way i have to go see you tomorrow!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CanisDirus212 said…
im here. crazy day. can i still post? i dont know what ill say. the mission my character is on has been rendered redundant
Canis - you still have time!
sad
just skip me for now. I dont know what to freakin post.
Who is after you?
I think Lobos is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu QuickDeath35 said…
Ok LOBOS its your turn
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
Yeah, it's LOBOS. He and I have worked out the structure for the first battle, and, consequently, the first death (already determined). Was kinda hoping for a lot more for your character to do Canis, though it seems to have taken a different turn. Might try thinking a little outside of the box on this one, come up with a mission more befitting of your skills for the next run around. If you can't, go ahead and email me, we'll chat about something to do.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I wonder whos gonna die
haha, ya totally. sorry guys, im trying to get over some mono. but its hit me hard in the last 24
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LOBOSdelRAYo said…
yes it back to me ok guys get ready this is gonna be fun

---A reason to fight----
Crow has not been having the best of times over these last few days first he had Isao's two captains follow him home and ask him a bunch of question about what he was after and what was Ace of X all about he left two those only with he'll decide if he helps Soul Soceity. Then Isao himself appear before him and his group, Crow did not know much about Isao but he did knew everytime he saw him he hated him more, Crow told him that his help would not come cheap if it came at all. And now in his own backyard there was a fight going on bewteen a quicny and arrancar he was trying to sleep on his usual skeeball machiene but he could feel and sense the battle that was only a few blocks away above their heads.
Saito: Seems like those two are really going out it we should join in staying coup up in here is driving me stir crazy.
(The long brown hair women of about 25 in purple behind Saito gave him a strern look): Saito that is extremely reckless we don't know who they are or anything it could be a trap
Saito: (anger and glaring): What wrong Sephiria are you afaird?
(A 24 year old with white hair stood up): Shut up Saito
Sephiria: Relax Zelman (looks at the man who just stood up) No Saito I'm not its just i don't want anyone getting hurt
Crow: (annoyance in his voice): Sephiria I think it a little late for that (remebering the arrancar who destroyed their base)
Above the quincy is literally blasted into a junkyard that was only a block away and now the female arrancar look back at the abandon arcade and sense the presence of a familiar mercenary shes quickly vanish from the skies and now was inside the arcade her sword drawn in pointed into Crow face. Everyone began to draw their weapons but Crow simply raise a hand to calm them.
Crow: Now little lady I don't what I did but it certainly is rude to barge into someone home and put a sword in their face (a slight smirk came upon his face)
Female Arrancar: Are you Crow Hakaba?
Crow: (still smirking) Si, that is me and who are you
Female Arrancar: My name is Huabu Taijitu, I am one of the espada under King Rey. You were suppose to do the job we ask you to not have friendly meeting with soul society captains.
Crow: (no longer smirking but now knowing why this women had a sword in his face and that this Rey she spoke of was the reason they were in arcade) Well Huabu, you can tell Rey our deal is off and he is going to have hell to pay for attacking us
Huabu: So you are going to upset the peaceful balance of hueco mundo (she was clearly upset and was moving her sword closer to Crow)
Crow: Well, I reckon I'll be more then upseting the balance I'll cut your damn king head off (Haubu goes to stab Crow with her sword but a large man wearing a executioner mask who was upstairs came chagring at her and pick her up a like football player and carried smashing her though the wall then leap up and threw her though a building)
Crow: (sets up grabs his guitar case and starts running towards the rubble as he leaves he shouts at his men) SEPHIRIA AND LEIGH-ANN GO GET THAT QUINCY HE"LL HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO! SAI WHEN THEY GET BACK YOU AND JENOS TIE HIM UP!
Huabu rose from the debris her one sleeves was ripped off and she was covered in dirt: HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU SOILED MY CLOTHES YOU WILL PAY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!
The man who did this to her: My name is Thor Sacano and I'll be damn if you attack my leader and get away with it you arr... (in a instance Haubu had sonido up to thor and slice him across the front then as he was falling slice him in the back to match the front wouund perfectly)
Crow who had just arrived saw this he shunpo down to Thor who laid on the ground bleeding everywhere: Thor, big guy are you ok, come on Thor stay with me (Crow was shaking Thor as he looked up at Haubu)
Haubu: I'm sorry maybe he would have survived if he had more balance I envy how he is now in balance with the universe (there was no remorse no feeling in her words)
Crow: You bitch, I wanted no part of this fight you espada were planning with soul society but now you just gave me a reason to fight!
Haubu: Oh and what is that reason?
Crow: (shunpos behind Haubu and punches her in the smotach then as she goes down to her knees he grabs her by her hair and repeatly punches her in her face then swings her around and tosses her away into a alley) To kill you bastards!!!
Haubu looks up at her new opponent with a slight smile on her face: Oh how I envy your ignorance!!

okay I'm done whiteflame is up to continue the fight remeber our plan I hope I protray your character with justice btw jstar your up my man
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hadez17 said…
id like to point out that my quincy shot a hole into ur arcades roof...
Okay lets see what I can do!

- Who said there is only 3 -

( Meanwhile deep in a forest far from Soul Society)

Hideaki: So what do you say Crimson Death?
Miroku: Hmm? (looks up to the sky as if he is wondering about something)
Asoka: (with a confused look) Whats wrong Miroku?
Miroku: Did the extra fabric you ordered come in yet?
Asoka: Yeah we had it for a while now, why?
Miroku: I think its time for a wardrobe change, don't you?
Asoka: (laughing) I understand. I'll have all the new outfits done in an hour once we get back.
Miroku: Lets go then! (Miroku Vanishes. Hideaki and the others look at Asoka with a confused look)
Asoka: What's with the weird faces?
Titus: He just left without answering.
Asoka: (with a big smile) Oh yeah, he can be a bit odd when you first meet him but I'm sure you will all get to know him well very soon.
Chiyo: What do you mean, has he accepted us into the Rising Suns?
Asoka: He must have, why else would he talk about new uniforms? Trust me, I've known Miroku for years, the only time he changed uniforms was the last time we added a new member. So lets get going. If you have any other questions then you can ask me on the way to the hideout.
(Now running to the hideout)
Hideaki: Are you sure he wants us to join?
Asoka: YES! Now stop asking.
Hideaki: Sorry, I just wanted to make sure. Anyways there is something that I don't understand.
Asoka: What is it?
Hideaki: When you charged us, I noticed that for some reason your zanpaktou didn't seem to be complete? I'm not sure whats going on, is that naginata a real zanpaktou?
Asoka: Quite the observant one aren't you. Well to answer your question, yes it is a zanpaktou. I can stay in my Bankai form as long as I don't use to much of my spirit energy. Right now I'm in my Bankai form and you are correct, this naginata is only half of my Bankai, the other half is away on a mission.
Titus: That makes no sense at all.
Chiyo: How can the other half of your zanpaktou be on a mission?
Asoka: Its a long story, but it has to do with the secret mission that our second in command thought of.
Hideaki: Rumor says that a man named Coran is your second in command right, so why would he need half of your zanpaktou?
Asoka: Its hard to understand now but you will learn everything soon.

(Asoka and the others finally arrive at the base)
Asoka: Coran? I thought you were in the real world.
Miroku: Yeah I sensed his spiritual pressure so I wanted to see what was wrong.
Coran: Some hollow and a quincy suddenly showed up at Crow's hideout after Isao left, so I got out of there.
Miroku: Isao was there?
Coran: Yeah, it seems like Crow and Isao do not like each other at all, and they didn't say anything we don't already know.
Miroku: Damn, still no info on the Arrancar, well it doesn't matter as long as they don't attack us than we won't interfere in this war. But I digress, let me introduce to our 3 new members.
Coran: Hey nice to meet you and your names are.
Hideaki: My name is Hideaki, this is Titus and she is Chiyo.
Titus and Chiyo: Hi
Miroku: Well now that the intros are over lets talk about our next mission. Everybody get some sleep, tomorrow we will be going to Hueco Mundo!
Chiyo: So you really are gonna help me?
Miroku: Of course, you all risked everything just to find me, that must mean something serious is going on. Asoka, how long until the new uniforms are done.
Asoka: Well I already had 5 done so...
Titus: That means you only need to make one more.
Miroku: No, she needs to make the three for you guys.
Titus: But I thought there was only three of you.
(Two people walk out of a room in the base. One of them is a rather muscular man in his twenties. The other is a young woman in her late teens)
Man: So whats this about going to Hueco Mundo?
Woman: Are you guys gonna need any help?
Miroku: Don't worry about it you two, I still need you in Soul Society for a little while longer. Plus it seems like some people are getting suspicious about you two. Try to let others actually see you both in Soul Society instead of taking random missions just to report to us. We need them to stop wondering about where you both always go.
Woman: Okay, we will try to relax for a while. You better be careful in Hueco Mundo okay Miroku!
Miroku: Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just make sure you don't blow your covers. (Miroku starts to walk to his room) I'm going to bed and you all should do the same. Tomorrow we will leave for Hueco Mundo and I expect a full mission briefing from the three of you in the morning. Asoka, I will leave you here since they still need the other half of your Bankai. (Looks at the man and woman as they leave the hideout) You know its been a long time since I've seen my second in command, (the man smiles) just so you know the war against Soul Society will begin as soon as we get back. Is everything ready?
Man: Don't worry, we have everything under control.
Woman: No need to worry about us Commander.
Miroku: Good, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

End

Okay Whiteflame you're up.
hey guys!!!
big smile
so.how can I play?(if its not a problem)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheBlackFlash said…
zangetsu96 you have to make a Zanpaktou and a Character (like the other guys didn't tell youthis already). You can find the base for your zanpaktou in the top of each page. And Please don't double post. That's why the edit button is there.

BTW whiteflame55 i was here all the time, keeping track of the story, i just didn't have the need to interupt.
hmmm
i have to make a zanpakuto like jadzter18 did and then what?(i aim a bit annoying,SORRY ABOUT THAT)
Well you post your zanpaktou. We all coment it and if its real enough(i mean no instant kills and that sh*t)it is approved and than you make a character/s you will use in the rpg then the others will guide you on. First do the things i told you now and don't ask this again please XD
(back at the arcade)
Huabu stood up slowly. Though the barrage of punches had done little to harm her, they had completely disturbed her calm. The balance that she constantly sought was now a precarious one, and the smile that was now upon her lips was one of righteous glee. Only by ending this man who stood in front of her could she retrieve her sense of calm.
Huabu: Seal… yuxtaposición!
Her face became covered with a mask with the yin-yang symbol on its face, and her clothing and injuries repaired like new.
Crow: Howl towards the moon, Lobos Escondido Enrayo!
Crow grabbed his sword from the guitar case and pushed it aside, pointing his fingers like a gun at Huabu and firing off rapid lightning blasts.
Huabu: Igualidad…did you really think you could take me down like that?
The blasts hit the “room” she had created with her ability and dispersed. Crow pulled the guns out of his holsters behind his back, using shunpo as he danced around her at a distance, his electrical aura growing massive. He had placed one hand on his gun this entire time, and when he had done so for a minute, he shot with it. The massive blast went toward her, but once again dispersed at her ability.
Crow: Damn it, I’ve got to do something about that power of hers…
Huabu: Too late… Surgido de la Nada
She used sonido to appear behind him, firing a cero of white and black from her hands. He narrowly dodges the blast, watching as the piece of clothing that was hit turns completely too white and black.
Huabu: I can bring balance to you too! I can end the torment of your life in the most brilliant display of…
Crow suddenly appeared next to her, firing the second gun (which had charged for 30 seconds). This one nearly found its mark, going straight through her right side. She quickly moved away, but the nerve damage was too much, and she staggered where she appeared. Crow quickly caught up to her, appearing right in front of her.
Crow: Bankai, Lobos del Rayo!
Both were engulfed in lightning.
(at the Rising Suns’ base)
Miroku: Alright, Asoka, open the garganta.
Titus was still in the dark on why they were going. Hell, they all were. Chiyo seemed to be the only one who knew, yet her explanations were cryptic. It was as though she didn’t even know why. She had taken them on so many journeys on nothing more than a whim, but this one seemed so much more important to her, as though she was drawn to a piece of herself.
Asoka complied, using a system at the base to open the portal into Hueco Mundo. How long had it been since Titus had been there? He could hardly even remember. His days as the 10th division lieutenant were long behind him, and he didn’t care to reminisce. They had specifically come to these guys because they had the garganta and the strength to back them up, especially if they ran into Rey. He shivered at the thought.
Asoka: Let’s go.
Coran: I’ll hold down the fort for you guys, but don’t stay too long out there, whatever the reason.
As Asoka, Miroku, Chiyo, Titus and Hideaki plunged into the garganta, Titus felt a chill down his spine. He hadn’t had that feeling in a while. He was exhilarated, already feeling the intense pressure of power coming from the other side. Whatever Chiyo was searching for, it wouldn’t be easy to get, but he was prepared. His grip tightened on the handle of his sword as they sped though, starting to see light coming from the other side.

Alright, that's what I've got. More hints about Isao's final ability later, but for now, these stories are big enough on their own. Next is QuickDeath.
Zangetsu your idea is good but try adding 1 or 2 abilitys to your shikai and bankai and remember to limit those abilitys so that we know how powerfull they are.
smile
OK!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gokuluigifan333 said…
bankai name:"umi Shōgeki ha"(海への影響ブレード)(ocean impact blade)

the shikai is a black blade katana runded by blue lines and the bankai is also a black blade katana(same size) but with blue waves on it.

shikai abilitie:(1)"Gensoku" (shocking slow down) when it cut the enemy it minimizes his reflexes(2)abilitie to absorb 3 attacks an send them back with double power(3)when you and your friends are in the water(or you are in touch with the watter)you will be heald(the zanpakuto must be in tuch with the water)

bankai counter attack:(1)"Nami-ryoku"(wave force)it contains the force of 1000 waves(2)abilitie to absorb 6 attacks and send them back with triple power(3)"Zen'nō no pusshu"(almighty puss)something like pain's attack(limited)(it can be used only one time)

for the first ability there should be a time limit or some way to counter if its a time limit make it like for 20 seconds

for the second what type of attacks and how strong cause the way you are saying it, it looks like you can absorb 3 level 90 hado and attack with double the power

as for the third i don't know what you mean

bankai

for the first ability 1000 waves(destructive force i guess) thats over powered make it like 10 maybe even 20

for the second again what type of attacks and how strong cause the way you are saying it, it looks like you can absorb 6 level 90 hado and attack with triple the power

and the third i kinda forgot what that does

i posted your zanpakto in my post so that you can fix it much faster
1st shikai ability needs more description
2nd shikai ability should be meant for physical attacks not kido
1st bankai ability needs specification
2nd bankai ability could be for kido too but still 3 otherwise it is too much
3rd bankai ability the attack needs more description and a limit.
If you want to know how to make your zanpaktou better you should read some of whiteflame55's comments 10 or so pages back the zanpaktou guru XD.

P.S. Whiteflame I need your help on this zanpaktou (comment)
for the third abilitie look at that and you will anderstand!!!and tell me what do i need to fix next

link
smile
what about now?
A bit better but this is how a you make a ability description.
Like:
Ice Age:I unleash a tidal wave of ice water what freezes everything it toches. It freezes the ground, giving me a advantage. It is an AoE type attack so it can be usefull when fighting multiple weaker apponents too.It only freezes enemys ot death if their reiatsu is much lower than mine. It covers an area of 500m.(this was from my zanpaktou.
smile
nice abilitie!!!I'll see what i can do
Thx if you want i can post my whole zanpaktou.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tetsudragon said…
Zangetsu96-The second shikai and bankai are way too powerful. that is like what aizan did to kommora except 12 times as powerful for the shikai and 36 times more powerful for the bankai. that's a Little overpowered.Like theblackflash said, a better description is needed for them. like, how do you absorb the moves(sword,hand,mouth,ect,ect)and what is the cooldown time? for the first and third bankai, what is the area of those attacks?Dude, this blade has some obvious potential to be very good, you just need better descriptions.Overall a very good concept for a blade
This is just my opinion, so you dont have to listen to me, and really, it is my first time commenting on a zampakuto, so can someone tell me if this is a good overall evaluation?
It is cuz you're agreeing with me XD, no seriously it is OK
Alright, well I've got some evaluation of the new one.

The first ability is fine, I think since it has to cut, it's balanced. The second ability needs some clarification. How does it absorb? Is it just that when they fire at you, you can just raise your blade and it will absorb the attack? What if the attack is lower than 90? What if it's higher? Is it required to absorb both attacks before it can unleash them? How does it unleash them (as in, is it a beam, or what)?

As for the bankai, the first ability seems alright, but I'm wondering how large this "giant wave" is. I'm guessing it's dodgeable, but I'd want to be sure. The second ability has the same issues as the second shikai. For the third, what kind of damage does that do to someone near your power level? How about above your power level? Just want to get some idea here. It is looking better though.
Please stop posting your zanpaktou zangetsu96 you did it around 5 times now.

So anyway i thought if i was going to join the RPG i had to re-post my zanpaktou. I edited it using the comments from last time. So here it is:

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Shirotasu(white lotus)
[release command] Freeze your enemys to death
[bankai name] - Shirotasu Yuri Hana (white lotus snow flower)

description - It looks like a normal zanpaktou.The guard is like Hitsugayas and the hilt is light blue.

Shikai form: The Blade freezes and becomes white. When I use the 2nd ability it breaks and it becomes high pressurized ater pressurized to a point at wich it can cut rock. I edit the pressure with my reiatsu. When my shikai blade touches the opponent's blade and/or body I leave some reiatsu on them that makes that touched part freeze a little.

shikai abilities

1st. Ice wall. A defensive move. I slam the blade in to the ground making the water flow in to the ground and make a thick ice wall from the ground.

2nd Piercing water beam. I pressurize the water to a point when it cuts trough solid objects like a laser. It can be used in multiple ways, mostly for cutting trough things.

3rd Water imobilisation- I throw a water ball at the opponent wich expands and makes them unable to fight. Simmular to zabuza's water prison jutsu.

bankai abilities
Ice covers my whole body except my face and left arm. My left arm becomes covered with water(with this hand i can manipulate water,and with the right one, ice). A white flower apears on my back that slowly oppens durring the fight. It opens when i go in to bankai when my zanpaktou thinks my opponent is worhy of seeing its true form. I alsow get a mask like armor for the head. It looks somewhat like Shawlong's mask just it's made from ice.

Abilitys: I have 4 ablitys.
1st. Ice Age:I unleash a tidal wave of ice water what freezes everything it toches. It freezes the ground, giving me a advantage. It is an AoE type attack so it can be usefull when fighting multiple weaker apponents too. If my reiatsu is much higher that the opponents the freeze can be deadly (i freeze them to death). The reach is 200m around me.

2nd. Ice Spears: I slam an ice blade in to the ground(i make one with my right arm) and make ice spears apear from the ground at random or where i want. The ground freezes on the parts where the ice moves under it towards the opponent so it is able to evade it. It's reach is 50m around me.

3rd. Water Canon: I release a beam of water that is pressurized so it fires like a cero or something. It doesn't spread. It keeps its initial form, not like a cero. It is as big as a small kamehameha. If i punch the opponent and then use it i can make a hole in them. But it is hard to do since i have to get very close to the opponent while my zanpaktou being a kido type.

4th. Ice Breath: I blow out liquid nitrogen that freezes everything it toches. DUH! It has a reach of 10 meters.

2nd style: X water. (my last resort)
When my flower opens special water pours out. There is quite a lot of it and i can make more if i want. I can control the water compleatly like gaara does with his sand. I the water can shift from one form to another.(form water to ice and then to steam). I make an ice phoenix, make ice pierce the opponent, make shields,… The water i can control is limited to what i release from the flower bud on my back.

In X-water i can use all the water i released to make a dome to trap me and my opponent inside. It is like Senkei Senbonsakura Kageyoshi.
Oh 1 question guys. If I join the RPG do i have to post or could i just make a character in the story?
big smile
.....just raise my blade and it will absorb the attack

......if it's higher I will fire it with the same power...lower i will not absorb it...

....i will fire it like a blue beam

....it's dodgeable

.../.near my power level the health of enemy will go to half
TheBlackFlash - I guess that would be up to you. I don't think anyone will force you to post if you don't want to.
You don't have to post, but you wont get much in the way of appearance (and I can't guarantee long term survival) if you're not posting yourself. Just things to think on. Anyway, you'll still want to make a character and place them somewhere (got plenty of captain positions open right now).
anyway whats next
where can i find an example for my character?
and guys i think i will go to soul society.nothink personal but the idea for me to be a captain is amazing!!!
TheBlackFlash I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST ONE!!

well then my zanpakuto's name is "Shōgeki ha"(衝撃刃)(impact blade)shikai name:"howl shogeki ha"

bankai name:"umi Shōgeki ha"(海への影響ブレード)(ocean impact blade)

the shikai is a black blade katana runded by blue lines and the bankai is also a black blade katana(same size) but with blue waves on it.

shikai abilitie:

(1)"Gensoku" (shocking slow down) when it cut the enemy it minimizes his reflexes(the enemy is geting slower)(limit 20 seconds)

(2)abilitie to absorb(with the sword)2 attacks(of level 90 hado)and send them back with double power like a blue beam(just raise my blade and it will absorb the attack).if it's higher I will fire it with the same power(but not much higher)...lower i will not absorb it

bankai counter attack:

(1)"Nami-ryoku"(wave force)you will fire a giant wave which contain the force of 20 waves the enemy will be thrown 5 m away

(2)abilitie to absorb(with the sword)4 attacks(of level 90 hado) and send them back with triple power like a blue beam with some black spots(if it's higher I will fire it with the same power(but not much higher)...lower i will not absorb it)
(just raise my blade and it will absorb the attack)

(3)"Zen'nō no pusshu"(almighty puss)a spirit explosion something like pain's attack it covers an area of 300m it kills those who have reiatsu much lower than mine(limited)(it can be used only one time)(near my power level the health of enemy will go to half)

i believe it is a very good zanpakuto!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gokuluigifan333 said…
wheres quickdeath its his turn

zangetsu96-seems pretty good but theres a typo that instead of almighty push it says almighty puss
Ok so here is my char. Im going for a captain position(don't know wich spaces are still unused so please tell me). My zanpaktou is posted above. I'm for SS.

Name:Shuji Retsu
Strength: 85
Shupo:95
Kido: 85
Swordsmanship: 100
Hand-to-Hand: 50
Aperance: Shuji is a tall man (190 cm) with blonde hair. He looks like a 18 year old man. He wears a standard captain uniform and caries his zanpaktou on his waist. He has a calm nature and good nerves but if someone is very anoying it can get hot xD.
TheBlackFlash - You can choose whatever seat you want. I believe we already have captains for Squads 1,2,3,5,7,8, and 11. So there are a few seats left, just pick what you want.
Captain of squad 10
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dancing_Petal said…
Hi I'm new but I'm loving the Zanpakutos!!!
I've made many before and my personal goal is that we design Zanpakuto abilities for captains and other characters that odds are we will never see...White Flame your Zanpakuto for Kenpachi was amazing. I'm just going through some random thoughts here but I think Retsu's Bankai she be the process of healing to to the point were your moecules and celluar structures break down and you are erased from existence. It seems overpowered and not very satsifying since she is a known Kendo master, but so far that's all I coul come up with. I will post a Zanpakuto soon!
 Hi I'm new but I'm loving the Zanpakutos!!! I've made many before and my personal goal is that we d
Hey sorry bout that i just got off at work and now i have to think where to start off.
Momo Hinamori
Bankai name: shinkou Ume eda (Rising Plum Branch)
Bankai appearnce and abilites: Momo's Bankai is activated by here piercing the ground with her Zanpakuto, after this is done glowing pink branches resembling her jittes rise from the ground, they are solid to semi solid and can pierce like an ordianry blade but are very resistent to attacks and can absorb kido to increase hers. She can produce several at a time to entwine foes and burn them. These branches can bloom like plum blossoms and then materlize into glowing pink fireballs like in her shikai and can be shot off with devastating force, similar to her shikai. She can form these braches into a shield, still retaining its fireball ability and an orb around her foe, when she initates this ability it's almsot impossible to survive. Any kido attacks are absorbed and the blooms on the inside of the vined cage which is now floating began to form into fireballs that smash into the foe until they are incinerated. These branches can be broken through sheer strength and through her loss of reiatsu.
Momo's Appearnce: she dons a pink silk kimono with stencilings of plum blossoms and wears a hair similar to that of Tobiume's spirit which appeared in the Anime. She also has a pink scarf around her as well.
please leave feed back I know it's not the best but I put a lot of energy into it. by the way I didn't think of any attack names nut for the fireball techniques I think Ume Hanasaku Hidama (plum blossom fireball) will do!
 Momo Hinamori Bankai name: shinkou Ume eda (Rising prem Branch) Bankai appearnce and abilites: Momo
blush
Does anyone know what page Whiteflame's Kenpachi Zanpakuto idea was on...I wanted to look over it again.