anime bleach Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

anime bleach 6372 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 6372

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bankaiomega said…
Zanpakuto name/ Shikai: Youkaiteishu
Release Call: Sameru "Awaken"
Bankai name: Zhotën Youkaiteishu

Appearance: I should mention that the zanpakuto isn't physically present but when needed is summoned through a crest that hangs of the side or on a belt. (Somewhat like Uryu's bow.) When summoned the sheathed zanpakuto appears on one's side. The handle is white and is decorated with blue saphires. Youkaiteishu is without a hilt but a floating ring takes its place. The blade itself is gold and is engraved with white carvings. I know it sounds fancy but I have the design in my head and if I can get it on paper I know it will look sick.

Shikai transformation/ability:
When the shikai is called upon the white carvings on the blade glow and it shatters turning into golden reishi. The ring widens and emits blue reishi and the user funnels their spiritual energy into it and it forms the phantom blade. It is a little more elongated than the original unreleased form and a little bit wider with more curvature. The blade is a mix of spiritual energy and reishi and it emits a blue aura and looks translucent. The default ability of this blade is that if cut not only does this blade damage the opponents body but their soul as well. A way to tell is when the blade makes contact if deep enough the blood will glow whatever the color of the person's spiritual energy looks like. As for offensive abilities the name of the attack is Seishouhouridasu. It resembles Getsukatenshou except the attack if backed up with enough spiritual energy can completely obliterate the soul let alone the body. And since Youkaiteishu affects souls the user can stab somebody and heal them at will. Now the blade when shatters it turns into golden reishi (like mentioned b4) and the golden reishi then consumes the sheath and turns it into a handle the user can then channel spiritual energy into the and and form another phantom blade from it. However, this blade is different in the fact that it doesn't have the floatation ring to concentrate the fusing energies and therefore has a wider and longer area of effect. It has the same default ability as the 1st blade so anyone caught or smashed by the it will be damaged. It can also heal others through the will of the user the only difference here is that it heals en masse. It's special attack is Seishoubakuda and it basically explodes everything in area of the blast (similar to rukia's hakudin.) The second blade adds an element of surprise because I doubt that anyone would expect someone to use their sheath as a weapon ordinarily, especially not in such an Unorthodox way. The 2 blades can be combined by placing the handle inside the sheath. What this does is the pure energy inside the sheath is focused into the 1st blade and then focused again through the floatation ring which doubles the density of the phantom blade and doubles the damage done to the soul as well. The special attack for this combined weapon's attack is called
Seishoukirikarasu and it combines the intensity of Seishouhouridasu and the wide area effect of Seishoubakuda to completely destroy their opponent/s.

Bankai transformation/ability:
When bankai is activated the blade shatters like last time except the golden reishi consumes the user and transforms physical features such as golden hair, golden eyes and golden aura (sounds familiar doesn't it)
The sheath becomes an armor thats indestructible. The phantom sword is fused into the right ARM and blue reishi emitting from the sword covers almost the entire right half of the body. This reishi is so condensed that it can take the physical form of a wing so that the user can fly. Not only does the bankai immensely increase the speed and power of the user it completely molds the golden reishi with the users spiritual energy and spiritual pressure which gives the user the appearance of having a golden aura. The wing that the user has can absorb and covert nearby reishi and spiritual energy to keep the user supplied with energy. The special attack that one has when using this bankai is called Zhotëntaihou. This attack uses the phantom blade like a cannon by placing the floatation ring near the tip of the sword and the wing absorbing and converting reishi and spiritual energy alongside the users own power focuses all of the accumulated energy into the ring and fires it. This completely destroys whoever or whatever it hits and since this power directly damages the soul after this attack the environment itself won't even recover making sure to completely destroy all life within a 2 to 4 km area.

Well that's everything about Youkaiteishu so please comment because I would like to hear other peoples opinions.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bhk99112 said…
Hey Bankaiomega does your zanpakuto have any weakness?
Could your indestructible armor protect you agenst azins zanpakuto (or my oni tsume: illusions)?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jlazlo said…
zzz
sorry guys for not writing haha, i guess i have been sooo lazy haha.
well time to clear things up.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Ace is left wandering in the basement to where Heart and the two other are.

Ace: what is taking her so long? 'cough' uhh any longer and i might just use my powers now.

ten minutes passed,

Ace decides to check on them by using his mirror, he is suddenly shock to see Heart and clubs on the ground.

Ace: oh no!! uhhh i guess i should make it easier on them if i just got my powers back now.

Ace puts down the mirror and relaxes. He concentrates on the images of Heart, Clubs, and Diamond. As he slowly takes away the life he bestowed on to them he feels his powers coming back.

--------------
Heart starts to cry and scream

Clubs: Whats wrong? AHHHH 'rolls on the ground'

Heart: master- aggh. He needs his powers back, thats the only way he can go to his original form and stage.

Clubs: i see 'cringes' well lets give it to him then.

The both start to concentrate and their body begins to disintegrate and glow.

In their minds the thank Ace for the life he breathed into them

Ace's body starts to look more healthier and he starts to regain to his original form. From a 20 something year old he went to a 12 year old.

Ace: Thank you guys. Now its time for help. But first i must change, and where is my zanpaktou?

Tomo: 'senses what just happened' Ace is back?!

Leirza: who is that? 'fights off more hollow'

Tomo:'blocks a cero' He is my younger brother, but he is a little opposite from me, very demonic haha. He was the one who gave life to Clubs them, thus he became weak. 'dodges attacks' But i think he took their life's back so he can help.

Leirza: So will he help us??

Tomo nods

FINALLY lolz now i can actually concentrate better instead of many multiple people
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crazieone106 said…
Jlazlo, don't you remember Club and heart were with Leirza?!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Naiuzu said…
Meiouji(Dark Prince):Its a katana with with a guard shaped like a sun and a dark purple hilt

Shikai:Time to Eat

Shikai Appearance:It becomes a chain sickle with a ridgid blade and the chain has a shuriken thats shaped like a star hanging from the chain

Shikai Special Ability:Whenever it draws the enemies blood my power and speed increase proportiante to the amount of blood it draws for example if were to draw a half a pint of blood from my enemy my abilites would increase by 5% if i were to draw the full pint my abilites would be enchanced by 10% and so on

Yoruhoshi(Evening Star):i snap the chain and The shuriken on the chain snaps off and it grows in size equal to the amount of blood ive draws from the enemy and it attacks the enemy like a buzzsaw

Bankai:Benikaze Meiouji(Crimson Wind Dark Prince):It comes with an eruption of spirit energy in a dark crimson color and i now have a sycthe with a ridgid blade and the chain has now dissapeard and the star-shaped shuriken is now a large cgakran like weapon that hangs from a chain connected to my forearm

Bankai Special Ability:The Sycthe Itself can draw power from the scent of blood in the air and it increases my abilites with each passing minute fore every 100,000 scent particles collected into the blade,The chakram i can attack enemies with from a distance and it cuts through things like a buzzsaw and i can also whip the chain to make its ath unpredictable
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
i know, thats why Ace was wandering were they were. And thats why he had to absorb their powers from afar lolz.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smithtommi said…
This is one I helped my friend make, note, not 100% sure on translations k?

Zanpakuto name/Shikai- 龍火 (Doragon Kasai) “Dragon’s Fire”

Bankai name- 龍火獄奥以 (Doragon Kasai Makai Naiou Kara) “Dragon’s Fire From the Depths of Hell”

Release Command- 起 (Kigen) “Rise”

Shikai Description: When sealed, Doragon Kasai appears as a regular katana with a sun shaped guard, and a crimson hilt. When released, the blade increases in length by about 1 foot and in width by 3 inches and becomes crimson red. The blade produces an aura that gives the weapon the appearance that it is on fire. While sealed, the sword can be wielded with one hand but must be wielded with two once released.

Shikai Abilities:

Gouzen Doragon Gekido “Roaring Dragon’s Rage”: Pointing the weapon in the direction of the wielder’s opponent and flicking the wrist releases a jet of flame that manifests itself as a dragon that charges the opponent and burns everything in its path. Saying the name of the attack increases its power.

Honoo Tate “Flame Shield”: The wielder become covered in flames that manifest into special armor that severely reduces damage from physical attacks. The ability activates as soon as the wielder releases the Zanpakuto.

Nenshou Kyouran “Burning Fury”: The wielder’s speed, stamina, agility, strength, and power all increase when released.

Bankai Description: Doragon Kasai returns to it’s sealed state, and the flaming armor changes into the shape of a flaming dragon, giving the wielder the ability to fly. All Shikai abilities still exist in this state, as well as two new abilities.

Bankai Abilities:

Naiteki Honoo “Inner Flame”: The blade produces a heated laser that incinerates anything it touches, causing devastating damage to anyone who is struck by it.

Honoo Fukyuu, Gouzen Doragon Gekido “Immortal Flame, Roaring Dragon’s Rage”: The user says Honoo Fukyuu. The attack must be powered up by the user, with the sword being held in front of the user in an offensive stance. The user concentrates his spirit energy into the blade’s flames and the flames that make up his armor. The attack takes two minutes to fully charge. During the two minutes the wielder is vulnerable to attacks but, the armor will deflect most attacks. Once ready, the wielder swings his sword in any direction and shout’s “Gouzen Doragon Gekido”, sending nine flaming dragons from the sword and armor at the opponent that will follow their target until they hit their target, or extinguish, which takes two minutes for them to do. The attack uses up so much spirit energy, that the wielder must wait for two days before using Bankai again, and passes out from exhaustion after using the attack.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zman8z8 said…
zanpakuto's name/shikai name
Hitomigokuu (human sacrifice)

release command
"Shead your blood, hitomigokuu"
bankai name
murishinjuu ( forced double suicide)

Sealed form

Seems a regular zanpakuto without any distinctions, much like a zanpakuto given to the very begginers, but there is an indent going along the blade on both sides where blood flows down after injuring a foe, but normally these are not even seen.

Shikai form
The sword turns into a very short dagger with a ruby in the center of it. the blade turns into an iron colorand the handle bronze. engravings, written in Sanskrit, cover the hilt.

the sword has basically no reach and is basically useless in actual combat after all it has a ritualistic appearance. but it does have a strong ability that only takes effect after shedding first blood. anyone whose blood stains his sword becomes linked and any harm coming to one of them is shared by all.
basically when the user stabs an enemy(when he gets a chance with his weak blade) and slashes himself the bond is created. so if he cuts of his leg, his enemies will be cu off as well. this bond does not necesarilly need to have the weilder as part of it( create a bond between several enemies)

Bankai
The bakai is is only iniiated by stabing oneself hrough the heart and basically dying. the zanpakto is returned to its sealed form but the wielder becomes transparent. He becomes invulnerable to all attacks but loses all his senses except the ability to sense reiatsu, but it is diminished so that he is unable determine who is who. there is also one major drawback, there is a time limit. he must kill at least 99 people/shinigami/hallow/etc. within 99 seeconds, or he will vanish completely forever.
this bankai is extremely risky to use unless there is a massive army of enemies in front of you and there are no allies around( and how often does that happen, really?)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anyah-chan said…
big smile
ok..this is mine(i'm just starting to add the first stitches and all that..u know..the drawng...but i'm going to have to let my older brother add th finishing touches...i'll alert u guyz when it's done.
 ok..this is mine(i'm just starting to add the first stitches and all that..u know..the drawng...but i
wink
ok!!!it's ready!!!here she is: (i'm not actually sure how my brother did this but he said something bout going to photobu--something??? oh! here he said its "photobucket.com" if yah wanna see it go to this site [or directly go to: link username is "Uberdaemon" ] tnx... here's the info :

ZAnPAKTOH's name:hirogemasu kaze(spread the breeze)
RELEaSE command:"scatter the breeze...fukimasu"(blow)
BANKaI name:kamikaze sanshin(typhoon strike)

DESCRiPTION/SEaLED form:
,,,she usually uses wind/air as her element ally(mostly like matsomoto's zanpaktoh)but she uses her long sword and shield(not just any shield..it's actually a shield strong enough to block off oppenent shikai ability..but not opponent bankai of course...) as her temporary fighting armor.she doesn't smile she prefers to be more...serious.

DESCRiPTION colour:
HAiR:white,not very long,thin strips of strands of hair
SHoULDER armour:blue with white
UPPeR armour:gray/mostly white,
LOWeR armour:gray/mostly white
GaUNTLETS:white
BOoTS:white/mostly gray
SWoRD:gray handle with diamonds on the side.
SHiELD:blue(inner),white(frame)

SHIKaI form:
her sword splits in half and she becomes "swifter" or "more swift"?--ah,whatever..i'm trying to say that she becomes faster,her shield disappears and makes the air around her as her shield,and her sword can slice up to five people in an area all at once(maybe that's cuz she's using the air around her to add extra range...well,that's how i made it up to be.)...

BANKaI form:..she releases a huge amount of reiatsu(now that's like kenpachi)to blow away opponents in an area.her sword becomes longer and heavier she also has an extra dagger in her right hand..her hair becomes longer and her gauntlets starts to have claws.her body armour becomes more equipped,her lower armour becomes a very long skirt..anyone/anything that touches her shield of wind around her disntegrates(of course except for the shinigami who is controlling her..)the shinigami who controls her can also be protected by going inside her shield and commanding her..(well that's high-tech i say..)

[[p.s. this is her bankai form down here↕]]
 ok!!!it's ready!!!here she is: (i'm not actually sure how my brother did this but he berkata something b
wink
ok,,this is her sealed form..
 ok,,this is her sealed form..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kurosendo said…
this is my zanpakto kurogai
 this is my zanpakto kurogai
lebih dari setahun yang lalu randomfan13 said…
meh
Where did everyone go?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheBlackFlash said…
anyah-chan I think that your first pic is the best cuz the head part looks awsome. I like tha bankai one too but the sealed pic not so much(the blade yes) the girl nsm. How would someone be able to fight in that(except matsumoto XD).

Naiuzu, your zanpaktou has only 1 shikai and 1(not sure) bankai ability. You should add some so it would be a little stronger.

Kurasendo, isn't your shikai scythe a little short and broken in multiple places XD.

zman8z8, you didn't evon tell us your bankai's abilitys, you just told us how unapropriate it is for 1 on 1 fights(except if you're fighting the exequias leader XD).

smithtommi, your attack has such lethal side effects. It should be a little stronger or the side effects a little less lethal. If you were fighting a water-zanpaktou(kaien) user or arrancar(hallibel) they could put them out with water. I could with x-water.

(will have to post my zanpaktou again soon)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Shikai: Osorubeki Oni (Dreaded Demon)
Release Command: kyoofu de tachisukumimasu (Be petrified with fear)
Bankai: Osorubeki Oni Tono Shokuba Jigoku (Dreaded Demon Lord of Hell)
Appearance: Unreleased it appears as a standard Nodachi. The guard is formed in the shape of a Claw. Upon release it turns into Gauntlets, Bracers, Spaulders and Pauldrons. The metal becomes black, the gauntlets are clawed.
Bankai Appearance: It turns into a full suit of armour. A great black wing like cape appears on my back. The claws on the gauntlets extend. My Canine teeth extend and the iris of each eye turns blood red.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Kuraku Narimasu (Become Dark). My reiatsu can no longer be sensed. Also I can no longer be detected save for with visual confirmation.
Ability 2: Osoroshii Kirikizu (Terrible Wound). Any and all damage I inflict on my opponent causes them to un-sync with their Zanpaku-To. Thus stopping Shikai or Bankai from taking effect.
Ability 3: Seiryoku Daraku Shita Tenshi (Strength Of A Fallen Angel) My speed, strength and reiatsu are all doubled.
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Kopii Shimasu Chikara Kage (Copy My Power Shadows) I can create copies of myself. The copies have half my strength.
Ability 2: As the battle progresses I get more and more in sync with Osorubeki and my power increases until we reach full synchronization then my power bursts out into the form of a Demon that strikes down my opponents.
The Name of the Shinigami who wields Osorubeki Oni is Former Captain Takeshi Moroha-tsurugi Of the 10th Squad.
Nice zanpaktou Takeshi. The 2. shikai ability should be diffrent. I don't think that your zanpaktou should have a ability like that becouse it is a anty-shinigami ability. And you would normaly not fight against your comarades and it would be usless agains anything else.
cool
Takeshi Moroha-tsurugi died aged 20. He was killed at the battle of Sekigahara. As such when he entered the soul society he already had full training with all manner of swords, bows, or poll arms. Takeshi has long red hair, Green eyes and a well trimmed beard. (Beards ftw). He wears the standard Shinigami uniform with a leather jacket over top.
Takeshi has the tendency to delegate random tasks for no reason. His innate sense of right and wrong means he fights more often than not at the sides of the Shinigami although he no longer is one. Takeshi has a spiritual pressure that exceeds that of all other captains by at least 3 times. As such he rarely releases his Zanpakto.
He has earned the title Kenpachi.

To Black Flash

yeah i see what ya mean. But whata bout arrancar and espada.
What about them? They don't have zanpaktou so you couldn't use it on them. You alsow couldn't separate the from their powers(ressurection) since that would be nonsence.

Why not make this: Each time I slash the apponent they cannot use their power for 10 seconds. The amount of time they can not use their powers doubles each time I slash them.

Or something like that.
Hey guys. I'm commenitng your znapaktous, and mine never was commented. I posted it and it was forgotten. So here it is, please comment and help me make it perfect:

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Shirotasu(white lotus)
[release command] Freeze/Imprison the enemys in eternal ice
[bankai name] - Shirotasu Yuri Hana (white lotus snow flower)

description - It looks like a normal zanpaktou.The guard is like Hitsugayas and the hilt is light blue.

Shikai form: The blade becomes high pressurized water wich is so cold that it freezes on contact. It is pressurized by my reiatsu-it's in a form of a blade. The blade mostly looks like Seele Schneider, but it is water. The hilt stays the same except for the orb that keeps the water together that apears in the middle of the guard.

[shikai abilities]

1st. Ice wall. A defensive move. I slam the blade in to the ground making the water flow in to the ground and make a thick ice wall from the ground.

2nd Piercing water beam. I pressurize the water to a point when it cuts trough solid objects like a laser. It can be used in multiple ways, mostly for cutting trough things.

3rd. Couldn't think of a name. I throw a water ball at the opponent wich expands and makes them unable to fight. Simmular to zabuza's water prison jutsu.

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
Ice covers my whole body except my face and left arm. My left arm becomes covered with water(with this hand i can manipulate water,and with the right one, ice). A white flower apears on my back that slowly oppens durring the fight. It opens when i go in to bankai when my zanpaktou thinks my opponent is worhy of seeing its true form. I alsow get a mask like armor for the head. It looks somewhat like Shawlong's mask just it's made from ice.

Abilitys: I have 4 ablitys.
1st. Ice Age:I unleash a tidal wave of ice water what freezes everything it toches. It freezes the ground, giving me a advantage. It is an AoE type attack so it can be usefull when fighting multiple weaker apponents too.

2nd. Ice Spears: I slam an ice blade in to the ground(i make one with my right arm) and make ice spears apear from the ground at random or where i want.

3rd. Great Ice Cross:I make a double getsuga tensho like attack on the ground that can cut and freeze the opponent.

4th. Ice Breath: I blow out liquid nitrogen that freezes everything it toches. DUH!

2nd style: X water. (my last resort)
When my flower opens special water pours out. There is quite a lot of it and i can make more if i want. I can control the water compleatly like gaara does with his sand. I the water can shift from one form to another.(form water to ice and then to steam). I make an ice phoenix, make ice pierce the opponent, make shields,…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
Takeshi - 2 things. First, the Shikai of your blade seems a little too intense. Thinking on it, you're basically saying that you increase your speed, and cannot be detected except by visual confirmation. That seems like an insane combination for a first release. Second, the Bankai needs to be fleshed out. What happens if these copies are struck down? Why do none of your previous abilities appear in any way demonic, and yet your final ability (which you don't really explain beyond saying that it takes a demonic form) is completely demonic? What makes this demonic form powerful, and what are its weaknesses?

TheBlackFlash - I remember reading through this before. Prior to my evaluation of it, I do have some prejudices. One, Hitsugaya's is supposed to be the strongest ice blade, so this should be weaker (which, in my opinion, is a reason not to pursue ice at all in a blade). Two, ice blades are among the most common in the show already (with Hitsugaya and Rukia both having one), so I'm not all that enthused to see another.
I like the Shikai abilities, they seem relatively balanced. When I reach the Bankai abilities, though, I think quite differently. Going through them one by one:
Ice Age - how far does the tidal wave go? Will a person entirely freeze from just touching it? Ice Spears - this seems to defy basic spacial properties. Being able to make spears anywhere on the ground instantaneously just seems insane. No problems with the third. Ice Breath - how far does this extend? Is it aerosolized?
This last ability especially makes me question whether or not this is not a lot more powerful than Hitsugaya's ability. He constantly had to find sources of water to work with, it seems you can just create them, which makes this infinitely bmore powerful than his own.
big smile
Okae me need more makey of good smartness right?

Umm well terrible wound is sort opf based on the concept of if you took a wound from a demon it would be pretty terrible. but yeah the taking away of power for a limited time makes more sense. So i will revise it next time i post it.
And Become Dark is simply hae demons are evil they are creatures of the dark so you know what darkness powery thinger.
The third one strength of a Fallen angel well demopns in Christianity are just that a fallen angel so its a fancy way of saying Demonic strength.

With the Bankai abilities yes their kinda vauge. I made it all in half an hour. Lol. Anyway i see were your coming from so dont worry it will be reposted better and more discribeded.
whiteflame55 thanks for your comment.I will make things a little clearer.
Ice age-It has a 200m range and a person wouldn't freeze totaly from it if they have normal reiatsu-weak hallows would die from it. A captain class shinigami wouldn't take any damage since the attack is meant more to give me a ground advantage than to damage the opponent.

Ice spears- I can only make the spears shot out anywhere i want 50 meters around me and the ground freezes before the ice spears shoot out so it is a visible attack since i must send ice in to the ground for it to attack from the ground, it is invisible when ice age is active since the ground is already frozen.

Ice breath- it has a 10 meter reach. I guess it is aerosolized(don't realy know what that means)

X-water- I guess that what you wrote was true, i guess i didn't read trough it a second time before reposting it(copy-pasted it).
The water I can control is only limited to what is released form the bud on my back when I use the ability. I guess it is as much as gaara had during the fight with lee or something like that(it isn't unlimited since that would be god-moding).

Hope i cleared things up now.
mischievous
i thought of a few things for oni tsume,(attacks, apperence, etc) please tell me if they're to much.

the Shikai abillity #3 also allows me to see into the mind of my opponent and find what causes them the most pain (like grand fisher)

also in shikai and bankai i can change my zanpakuto from sword to sythe and vis versa at will.

bankai special abillity: (thousand years of pain) similer to; or the same as, the move used in naruto (shadow village or what ever they are called). the victim is traped in their worse memories or in the pain of their worse injury but it is thousands of times worse; this move only lasts one second in real time but it goes on for one thousand years in their mind ( hence the name).
Also i can use this move as many times as i want (thou i rarly use it for it is agenst my personality) and it can leave my enemy in a state of insanity.

bankai apperence: i now carey two syths (or swords) that are connected by chains that can be extended at will.

Behind me (in the darkness) my opponent can see the souls of those ive killed (those i beleive deserve a horrable fate) screaming in pain. (special note) oni tsume can steal the soul of those i've
killed, hollows included, but only if i want to.

p.s: i'm not a sadist person, infact i'm very kind. this is just one of my thought up zanpakuto.
Bankai ability too overpowered. It is a 1hit kill and you can use it as much as you like. FAIL. that would be god-modding. Make it veaker and put in a drawback.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kevinx97 said…
Zanapakuto/Shikai:Shirofushi(White Immortal)
Release Command:Tobu(Fly)
Appearance:A sword with harden blade,white in apperance,if you add reiatsu to it and swing it to the opponent,it will cause white explosion can be used to escape or damage the opponent.

Zanapakuto Apperance:A big standing hamaster,master in combat

Shikai:When released,the sword vanished and went to the user finger and make the ten finger outer colour in white.

Shikai Abilites:

Shiroyubi(White Finger) >The user can use his finger to attack(harder than sword),if the finger touch any part of his opponent,that part cannot move(it was like blocking the opponent accupoint)the person cannot move forever until the user released it and it can stop anything he touch with his finger even attack.It can be shoot from far distance

Shintaisuru(Body Smuggle)>The user able to pass through unpassable material like groung can be used to escape strong attack

Senkyorime(Thousand Distance Eye)>The user can look at a faraway distance and he can look into the opponent system and cut it by using his sword blade from faraway distance.

Bankai Abilites:

Soratobu(Flying)>It make the user weight very light,lighter than air,the user could fly at his own will and move at a very immortal speed making the user attack hard to counter.

Kumobakuhatsu(Cloud Blast)>The Cloud spin at a area and make a powerful blast from the sky to the opponent,the speed is 1/1000000 second

Kukumoshuugoo(Nine cloud gathering)>The nine cloud gathering around the user and defence the user from any attack and the cloud will form a giant warrior made up of cloud with no physical form thus it is undestoyable unless the user cancel it,the warrior have a long sword and able to seal the opponent into the sword and a sheild to defence any attack thus the warrior is invincible.
bhk99112 - Few things. First, the Bankai ability you've included seems absolutely insane. Here's a small list of the problems: it's unavoidable (at least from what I've read), it's internal damage (meaning it's absolutely impossible to defend against), and it seems like it completely takes your opponent out of the picture both physically and mentally. Second, the only limitations you give about this are inherent to your character. Even using this once is insane, reducing the chance that you'd use it multiple times seems like a small solace. Third, you haven't explained how this works. If it's like Itachi from Naruto, then it would be some visual queue that the opponent must see first.

kevinx97 - I see several issues. First, I don't fully get the White Finger ability. It must touch the opponent...but can be shot from far away? I liked the ability until I saw that it can work from far away, I'd just say take that away. Second, Thousand Distance Eye isn't making any sense either. You can look into their system at range, and then cut...using what? How does this work? And how is it not insanely strong? Third, Cloud Blast just seems obscene, since it's able to hit hard and is so fast it's practically unavoidable. Fourth, the last ability has a lot of problems. I'm skeptical of anything that says it's "undestroyable," or anyone that makes you "invincible." Seems more than a little overpowered.
I figure I might as well get in on this and resubmit my old ones, see what you guys think of them. Here's the first one I made, relatively simple but I think effective:

Shikai Name – Shōgekiha (Shockwave)

Release Command – Ni Fuchōwa Kyōmei... (Resonate discordantly…)

Bankai Name – Mugen no Shōgekiha (Infinite Shockwave)

Shikai Description – The two original blades (each a single-handed broadsword) merge into a two pronged broad blade in the shape of a tuning fork with a cylindrical hilt. The blade constantly vibrates.

Shikai Ability 1 – Onkyō Parusu (Sound Pulse): The sword utilizes sonic energies to assist in tracking the opponent, releasing sound waves that act similarly to echolocation or sonar.

Shikai Ability 2 – Shinkū Kyūin Sutoraiku (Vacuum Suction Strike): It releases powerful sonic waves on strike, which does not require contact with the opponent to occur. These are caused by a vacuum created around the blade, and will increase breadth and depth of cuts, as well as creating a vacuum around the wound increasing the pain induced.

Bankai Description – Blades merge into a wide and flat broadsword, the hilt remains the same. Anyone looking at the weilder would see concentric circles radiating off of them to their right and left, making the air around them appear warped.

Bankai Ability 1 – Sōon ka Shukketsu (Sound Hemorrhage): The sword releases high pitched sonic waves regularly that enter the ears of the opponent, causing internal damage by destroying small blood vessels in their system, disrupting that opponent’s fighting ability. This also puts them off balance, making responsive strikes that much more difficult.

Bankai Ability 2 – Chō Onsoku Kōgeki (Supersonic Strike): Swings of the sword now resemble a sonic boom, which does not require contact with the opponent to occur, and causes much more damage. The speed of this attack is capable of reaching levels equivalent to the speed of sound, though damage to the user's arm muscles increases exponentially as the speed does.
tongue
has the entire battle just kinda fallen apart? sigh, If thats the case, I'll probably just post all of my zanpakuto here.
sad
i dont want it too FALL APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is everybody???? dammn, do we have to start a another one? AGAIN??? next time lets start off with something easier an more do-able, lols.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kevinx97 said…
WTH?

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Armogohma said…
What the- oh, snap.

Alright, I'll go write something.
whiteflame55 thanks for the comment i didn't realise that my zanpakuto was to much (i wanted it to be a fear zanpakuto) i'll just start on a new one and keep that one the same, by the way cool zanpakuto is it a sound basced zanpakuto?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bleachfan12 said…
angry
sorry about the name change (was bhk99112) dam computer froze on me and i had to restart everthing even this.
I'm working on some kind of fear-based zanpakuto myself, but it's a little uncertain because it's hard to keep those from being too powerful. The one I just posted is sound-based, worked on that for a good while. I've got a few others that I've posted on here over time, I'll post them later on as well (at least, the ones I still like), always appreciate feedback.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rantora13 said…
my zanbakuto name is kagutoshi which means "pheniox lord" oddly it does'nt have eny fire abilities. its a rather short sword, only 2 1/2 ft long including the handle.

The handle is only 8 in long and curves at the end like unohara's.
it gaurd is a triangle with bold stripes at each point going to the blade.

it does not proside a shinki. just a banki.

it's banki is "shinku hougeki kagutoshi" which means crimson bombardment kagutoshi" the blade and sheth change to a 6 ft squared long staff with a hammer at the end. with a hidden double edged blade as long as the hammer itself.i obtain a suit of samuri armor and obtain incresed speed and power.

when the blade is broken i can activiate my "vermillion state" like renji's baboon bite. i obtain a 5 1/2 long double edge blade with a cuved point arrow long sword. it also has a hidden chain in the handle. my armor obtains pheniox wings, claws, and spikes on fore armes and back. lastly i get 2x strengt and speed.
hmmm
not a bases on my aword. just brute force i guess.
rantora13 - Well, it isn't overpowered, but to be frank it's kind of boring. Upgrades to speed and strength are fine (though they're pretty abstract in terms of actual effect), but I would think that something like this would have an ability related to a phoenix. The shape of the blade is really the only unique aspect, but I'm having some trouble picturing it. I find it odd that it doesn't have any Shikai as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crazieone106 said…
I'll post tomorrow randomfan and Jlazlo. However, randomfan, you need to initiate something with your hollows. I can't do everything.
I agree with whiteflame55. And it's SHIKAI not shinki but shikai. And not banki, but BANKAI.
Appearance: Unreleased it appears as a standard Nodachi. The guard is formed in the shape of a Claw. Upon release it turns into Gauntlets, Bracers, Spaulders and Pauldrons. The metal becomes black, the gauntlets are clawed.
Bankai Appearance: It turns into a full suit of armour. A great black wing like cape appears on my back. The claws on the gauntlets extend. My Canine teeth extend and the iris of each eye turns blood red.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Kuraku Narimasu (Become Dark). My reiatsu can no longer be sensed. Also I can no longer be detected save for with visual confirmation.
Ability 2: Osoroshii Kirikizu (Terrible Wound). Any and all damage I inflict on my opponent causes them to un-sync with their Zanpaku-To. This lasts for 10 seconds; every time I hit them the time is increased. Thus stopping Shikai or Bankai from taking effect, for the duration describe. (Similar to Waibuske)
Ability 3: Seiryoku Daraku Shita Tenshi (Strength of a Fallen Angel) My speed, strength and reiatsu are all doubled.
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Kopii Shimasu Chikara Kage (Copy My Power Shadows) I can create copies of myself. The copies have half my strength. Also they last as long as I need them to. But any injurie inflicted upon them appears on me also.
Ability 2: As the battle progresses I get more and more in sync with Osorubeki and my power increases until we reach full synchronization then my power bursts out into the form of a Demon that strikes down my opponents
Is my Bankai
 Is my Bankai
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Armogohma said…
Well, here it is. I'm sorry that I didn't post it earlier.
My bad.

--------------------

*Maurz felt Eva falling to the ground and, for the first time in his life, he actually feared for the very life of his sister, who always seemed so strong*

Maurz: No... Eva... Eva.. Eva!!!

*But suddenly, when Cumei was just about to finish Eva off, Eva surprisingly smiled and stood up*

Eva: Ban... Kai. Tairei Kire Hebi.

*Her zanpakuto morphed, from a black whip to a snake, slowly crawling over the ground towards Eva, who picked him up and petted him*

Eva: Hi! Who's the cutest bankai of them all, eh? Yes! That's right! You are!

*Cumei, Maurz and Roika were watching with great unbelief. How could someone who was so gravely injured just stand up, smile and say bankai like nothing happened?
Even Maurz was surprised like hell; he didn't even know that his sister had a bankai*

Eva: Maurz! I'll take care of this bitch; you should concentrate on yours!

*Cumei sonidoed towards Eva while swinging her shortsword. Since Eva's zanpakuto transformed into a snake (who already wandered off by the way), she was now without weapon.
However, not for long. She grabbed thin air, which immediately changed into a zanpakuto. Even if it was just a mere sword, she still blocked Cumei's devastating attack.
Cumei's back was wide open, since Cumei was surprised by Eva who just grabbed a sword from nowhere, and without a sound, Tairei Kire Hebi shunpoed to Cumei's neck, after which she put her teeth in it, injecting dark drops of poison*

Cumei: What.. What the HELL?!

*She swinged backwards, almost hitting the little black snake*

Cumei: What is this?! How.. can it..
AAARGH!!

*Cumei fell on the ground, shocked by the poison and the surprise of the attacking snake*

Eva: I'm so sorry. But I just didn't want to die yet! And, to honour Athena who gave me this Bankai, I must eliminate you.
Playtime is over. You're going down.

-------------------- Maurz's Fight

Roika: You have a pretty tough sister. You should be proud.

Maurz: I am. She's my one and only pride. If that bitch over there should kill Eva, then I'd fear the most for your lives.

--------------------

Well, that's all.

Good day to y'all.

Also, Maurz's Bankai will be updated soon. It's a little bit underpowered at the moment.
laugh
'Cumei glares at Eva as she feels the poison spreading throughout her body'

Cumei: You bitch! I can't believe I have to go in to bankai.

Eva: Bankai!?

Cumei: You thought just because I am an apprentice I don't have a bankai? You are a fool.

'Cumei holds her zanpakuto high above her head'

Cumei: BANKAI!( Sorry I forgot the name of it lol)

'Her sword explodes in to tiny dice and lay by her feet'

Eva: Thats it? Thats your bankai? So pathetic.

'Eva forms a sword, and slashes at Cumei, but as she hits her, the sword is stuck in Cumei's body'

Cumei: Wrong one.

'Eva tries to yank her sword out of her, but Cumei just smiles, and suddenly, she explodes, and Eva is sent flying'

Eva: What the hell? She killed herself?!

'Cumei appears in a tree with all of her dice'

Cumei: No, just one of my dice clones. Its takes more than that to kill me. However, it is time for you to die.

'Cumei rolls all of her dice, and clones appear from them. Then, the clones roll their dice to create even more. Soon, Eva is staring at a whole army of clones'

Eva: What the hell!?

Cumei: Good bye shinigami.

'The clones all throw their dice into the air to form one giant dice'

Cumei: Come on. Come on...

'They roll the dice, and it lands of a 5'

Cumei: YES! You are dead!

'Clone appear all around Eva and grab on to her. Suddenly, the dice opens up, and lets out an immense blast of reiatsu. As Eva gets shot away, the clones grabbing on to her explode, and she falls lifeless to the ground'

Cumei: Fool.

'Cumei clutches her side in pain'

Cumei: Damn that poison hurts. I'll get someone to heal it.

'Cumei sonidos back to the hollow'

Well that battle is over. Now all that I need to do to initiate the hollows is to finish Roika's fight.

big smile
i guess. but the whole fire thing honestly was not that original. but i could make changes.

changes: my new shinki is. "spring forth kagatoshi" my normal sword changes to a flame-edged sword with the ability to use "shinku kai", a wave of redish crimson coler speritial energy.(like ichigo's "getsuga tensho").

other Bankai abilities are to manifest two pheniox's one black and one white.

The black pheniox has the abilitiy to burn the target with a low density fire, but it keeps burning.

the white pheneniox has the abilitiy to heal my damages.

new name of banki is "yin-yang kagatoshi" (no translation yet)
now with out hammer and sword just original blade.

hope the new changes are better.
Takeshi - I can see the changes, but it seems like they were very shallow. The ability to unsync a blade, even for 10 seconds, seems pretty insane, especially considering you've also increased speed and strength, as well as made yourself practically undetectable. All this seems overpowered, even if it were a bankai (and in fact seems more powerful than your bankai), and it's just killer. You say it's like Wabisuke, but there are a few differences: first, the unsyncing is not the lone ability of the blade; second, unsyncing is a much more powerful ability than increasing weight, especially considering all the blades out there that transform; third, it seems like it would just compound (what prevents the wielder from striking multiple times after their opponent has lost control of their blade, preventing them from any contact with their blade?).
I like the change to how the multiple forms function (though I think that makes them more of a weakness than a strength, since they are only half as strong), but the second bankai ability is still strange to me. I don't understand how this demon form is any more powerful than a normal energy form.

rantora13 - it definitely sounds more interesting, but you'd need some more here. First, as TheBlackFlash said, it's shikai and bankai, not shinki and banki. I like the ideas you have for a yin-yang pheonix manifestation, but I'm concerned that it's not specific enough. Does the black phoenix have to touch someone in order to burn? Can the flame be put out? For the white phoenix, how extensive is this healing effect? Can the wielder die and be healed, or get a mortal wound and be healed? Do they move independently of the wielder?
tongue
i get it. bad speller for one.

if the black phoenix can get in range it burnes them. or i can burn them phisicly with my blade itself by saying "black kagososhi" and the flame can only be put out by me(like soi fons "hornet sting"

For the healing ability it is moderate like a squad four member"s healing abilitiy's if i die i die. that would make it unbalievely hard to kill.

The phenoix's them selves can move freely or by my sword.
kofisius29 i thinck someone may beable to defeat you if they were fast enogh. or they can finish you with a hado 90(black coffin)
Alright, well I'm liking it rantora13, haven't been able to think up a good blade that manifests into something myself, so it's good to see one that has such an interesting facet to it.
it took me awile to get a original blade. that was my man concerm
Okae repostin yet again.

Appearance: Unreleased it appears as a standard Nodachi. The hilt is like Tensa Zangetsu but inverted red wrapping and black inner. The guard is formed in the shape of a Claw. Upon release it turns into Gauntlets, Bracers, Spaulders and Pauldrons. The metal becomes black, the gauntlets are clawed.

Shikai Abilities:

Ability 1: Kuraku Narimasu (Become Dark). My reiatsu can no longer be sensed. Also I can no longer be detected save for with visual confirmation. This is power is activated as I shift into Shikai, but is deactivated after a set period of time. I can reactivate it later if I need to.

Ability 2: Osoroshii Kirikizu (Terrible Wound). Any and all damage I inflict on my opponent causes them to un-sync with their Zanpaku-To. This lasts for 10 seconds; every time I hit them the time is increased. Thus stopping Shikai or Bankai from taking effect, for the duration describe. (Similar to Waibuske)

Ability 3: Seiryoku Daraku Shita Tenshi (Strength of a Fallen Angel) My speed, strength and reiatsu are all doubled. I have to activate this power. After it has been used it causes a burnout effect, I am extremely tired and can barely fight anymore.

Bankai Abilities:

Ability 1: Kopii Shimasu Chikara Kage (Copy My Power Shadows) I can create copies of myself. The copies have half my strength. Also they last as long as I need them to. But any injury inflicted upon them appears on me also.

Ability 2: As the battle progresses I get more and more in sync with Osorubeki and my power increases until we reach full synchronization then my power bursts out into the form of a Demon that strikes down my opponents. This is very similar to Bankai releases that cause a being to appear (Ashogi Jizo).