Biggerstaff Family Dark x Jerome

DracoLuver posted on May 07, 2011 at 03:27AM
Your eyes glisten with the fresh new tears as the couple exchanges rings. Dark in her flowy white gown, her face bright with happiness. Her husband Jerome looks just as joyful, and he smiles at the crowd. Suddenly, the the whole alter disappears and large tables set themselves down from the heavens. Beautiful blue roses in glass centerpieces are centered on each table that fits the Ravenclaw theme. The lights are glittering like millions of stars and faint music plays in the background. You notice the bridesmaids dressed in flowy blue dresses, and the best man's in their black and white tuxs. You fix your eyes on the large table full of presents and next to that is the food table that carries inviting scents to you. Dark is sitting, practically glowing with her three children and their significant partners, and her husband's family is present there too. You drift your eyes at the other Biggerstaffs seated nearby, how happy and friendly they look. The only question you ask yourself is, where should you go first?

Biggerstaff Family 33 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDark_Angelx said…
Thank you so much, DL! It's wonderful. Really.

Is there anything else I need to do? Because it's really late where I am, and I'm sure my mother might come down any minute and kick me off. :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
No problemo!

No, all ya need to do is reply! The wedding can be 'till tomorrow, if you're fine with that - just so you're able to reply freely and the other Biggerstaff's who aren't on can also ..
big smile
Yes, that would be good. I kind of wish I came on earlier. Someday, if I have a lot of money, I'm gonna buy my own laptop, which I could use freely.

Alright, my mom's coming down, and I'm so busted if she sees me on. *leaves*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
GLISTEN?

I'D BE BAWLING SILLY
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MrsPadfoot said…
*wipes a tear* My mommy's all grown up. :')
*gobbles down hor derves (sp?) like a madman*
DL smiles at her mum, who's talking excitedly to Jerome. She returns her attention to Dan, who's staring at the garden in amazement.
"Would you like to go and see the flowers?" DL asked, "I don't know the names or anything."
Dan smiled, "Sure, I just don't like being crowded in here."
DL nodded, "I don't either."
She gets up with assistance from Dan and makes her way across the hall, before she notices GD gobbling up her food.
"Er, I'll see you in a minute Dan."
DL walks over quickly to GD, and asks quietly, "GD, what are you doing?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wotcher-tonks said…
Ya um...I never showed you people my dress soo...This is my dress :D Yesh, I know, it's little girlish, but I'm supposed to be a toddler so...
 Ya um...I never showed anda people my dress soo...This is my dress :D Yesh, I know, it's little girlis
*sniffle* DARK, YOUR WEDDING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :'D
IM HUNGRY

DON'T BLAME ME

AND THIS IS MY DRESS
 IM HUNGRY DON'T BLAME ME AND THIS IS MY DRESS
YOUR DRESS IS GORGEOUS, AUNTY
(how cute, you fit right in with the bridesmaids)

I'm wearing this, and Dan is wearing a matching tie ^^ :
 (how cute, anda fit right in with the bridesmaids) I'm wearing this, and Dan is wearing a matching t
Aww that's like my brother and his prom date...Except his date is wearing purple, so...No pink XD
(you're wearing toast?)

I watched GD disapprovingly, "Please, have some more table manners." I reach over and put the napkin on her lap and place the silver-ware by her hand. "Use that, and Dan's waiting, so I'll see you later."
I walk off to the beautiful garden, the buzz of the wedding leaving me instantly.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Oh, that's dandy :P)
*starts tapping Aunty*

Auntyyyy! Where's Uncle Mikeyyy? I gotz to dance with himmm! (Because ya know, he adores his wonderful niece)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hsmgirl14a said…
My Dress
 My Dress
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MrsPadfoot said…
Padfoot looks around at the crowd, feeling like a small child lost in the mall. She resists the urge to follow her mother closely like she usually would. She couldn't locate Boo, and DL just disappeared to the gardens. What was she supposed to do now? Being social was not her strength.

She glanced around, before sitting down at a table occupied by a couple guests. She offered a shy smile, and a quiet, "Hi."

(this is my dress!)
 Padfoot looks around at the crowd, feeling like a small child lost in the mall. She resists the urge
Cissy looks around in the crowd, trying to find her husband james. She manages to find the table were GD is at.She smiles a little as she contunies to look for her husband. She disapears to the garden.
I am searching relentlessly for her Uncle Mikey, because I absolutely HAVE to dance with him! I run into the garden with my little flower girl basket (shown below)searching for my uncle. "UNCLE MIKEYYY!" I scream, "ARE YA OUT HERE?" I look around for a bit longer, and decide he isn't out here. *sigh*

My basket:
 I am searching relentlessly for her Uncle Mikey, because I absolutely HAVE to dance with him! I run i
Dan and I both make our way inside, the noise meeting my ears. We walk over to the buffet table, although the line is terribly long. I look at him exasperatedly, to which he grins and points at the other line already forming on the side.
Mikey and I were under the buffet table, giggling like morons. We had stolen Uncle Marion's iPhone and was currently sexting Pastel.

The following text conversation ensued:

Marion: heyyyy baby ;)
Pastel: ... what?
Marion: you wanna... come over? For a night you'll never forget? ;)
Pastel: What?
Marion: I'm ready... and willing... ;)
Pastel: WHAT?
Marion: ;)
Pastel: I would rather fuck a horse.
Marion: Good thing I am a horse. ;)
Pastel: :O

We were about to reply to this when suddenly-

"UNCLE MIKEEEEEEEEY!"

"Oh fuck," I groaned.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alexthedog said…
LOL ^
"Alex stop laughing, " I glared. I still remembered the comment about me being Snooki.
Dark glances all around, trying to absorb everything she sees. After greeting everyone at the party, she couldn't believe how many Biggerstaffs ther were. From everyone in the buffet line, laughing and chatting, to GD and Mikey under the table. Oh, yes, she saw them, but did not want to know what they were doing. A tear cascaded down her cheek. She never thought she'd have so many people that made her feel special on such a great day. There is no family like this, she thought.

But she couldn't help to not only be nervous, too. She tried to ponder as to why, but she never could. Those dancing butterflies didn't left her stomach, though.

She turns to Jerome. He gives her a reassuring smile, showing that he was right there beside her, no matter what. For a second, the butterflies are gone, and she returns the grin, and heads to the garden with Jerome; just for some peace and quiet for now.
"When I say shotgun, you say wedding..." I sang softly. Tonks had gone to pester Alex's owl Xela.

"Shotgun, wedding, shotgun, wedding," Mikey finished.

" I think you'd better leave the vocals to Gee," I smirked.

"Oh shut up," he laughed. We gazed into each others eyes, not saying anything for a few moments. "You really do look beautiful in that dress," he whispered. "Even though it's not the wisest choice to cover it with bread crumbs." He giggled insanely.

"Oh shut up," I replied, mocking his earlier statement. "I was bored okay?" I clicked my fingers and instantly the bread crumbs rolled off to reveal a turquoise Greek-style tunic over blue cargo shorts.

"Now let's fool the others into thinking dirty thoughts," I said, ruffling my hair.
I run back into the partay room to find Uncle Mikey again. Where is that guy?
I walk back in from the garden feeling frustrated. I groan as I see tonks looking for Mikey.
"tonks I know were Mikey is hiding", I said. I could hear the noise of a phone coming from inside the room and figured i was GD since she was nowhere to be seen. I figured that she was hiding under a table with someone.
I look and see James standing across the room. I smile and blush when he winks at me.
:O Where is heee?? I'm gonna ask him if he wants me to let him borrow Shredder for his next concert! :D And I gotz to dance with him.
Dan and I had finally gotten food and we settled down in our seats quietly, before he asked, "Didn't you convince your mum to do the Thriller dance?"
"I'll save that for GD," I grinned, happy that he had remembered my wedding plans.
"Oh, I'm sure she'll love it. Will all of us be in costume too?"
"Of course!"
He laughed before we both began eating.
I decide to give Draco a flower because she looks so pretty in her dress :D "Do you like it?" I say. "I found it in the garden!"
 I decide to give Draco a bunga because she looks so pretty in her dress :D "Do anda like it?" I say.
Mikey and I were still under the table, playing as a bass-drum duo on Rock Band Multiplayer. Suddenly the opening chords of Thriller came on.
I hug Tonks tightly, "Thank you so much, that's beautiful!"
The song Thriller began playing and she frowned. She turned around to talk to Dan, was she going crazy? To her surprise, Dan wasn't there and she faced the dancefloor. Oddly, creatures roamed around in a dance and Dan was standing in the middle of it all.
He smiled, "You didn't think I'd let the moment pass,did you?"
Draco was speechless as he walked toward her. He reached out two hands - one for Tonks and the other for her - and he led them straight to the dance-floor.