Biggerstaff Family VR's Room

VampiresRevenge posted on Mar 27, 2011 at 12:19AM
You approach a door with a sign attached that reads "Hola, Michamigo!" and immediately know whose room it must be. As you stand in front of the door, you think to yourself, "Why exactly am I coming in here?" And then you realize that it's because I'm awesome, and you open the door...

Knock before entering, or Dean will kill you!

Now, enjoy an apple pie! :)
last edited on Sep 04, 2011 at 07:08AM

Biggerstaff Family 833 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 833

lebih dari setahun yang lalu VampiresRevenge said…
Yep! :) And I thought it was "Opie," like Opie from the Andy Griffith show?

I miss Vincent though. :(

She is?! *happy dance* lol She bugged me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
Meh, I dunno. I thought it was "Hopi" coz they're Indians, and Indians are in redneck areas? lol

I MISS HIM TOO BUT NOW HE'S AN AUTISTIC WITH SUPERPOWERS SO SUCK IT. XD

lol I like that logic. XD

I missed the last 3 episodes of Alphas. :( Did you see them?

This reminded me of you for some reason, haha: link
I think so... They finished the first season right? Anna got killed :(

YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME. BETCH xD
Wait... Who was Anna? Haha.

Point exactly. XD

link
The other autistic person who works for Red Flag lol. SHE DIED *LE CREYSSSSSSSS*

Haha, we're actually eating ghoti for dinner tonight. xD

I AM SO PISSED. I thought I'd get my stupid leg brace off today, and now I have to wait another week. >[
606 THE NUMBER OF EVIL.
Ohhh, she was kind of annoying haha. What she did to Gary pissed me off.

Really? :( Aw, why?

lol XD

link
But but but her/Gary was win. ;~;

I have no idea lol.

... FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FIREFOX IS THE BEST~~~
I like Gary/Rachel. :D

lol No, Google Chrome! And I thought it was funny that the Asian girl doesn't use Firefox, but the blonde does. lol
Nah, Rachel needs to date a non-Alpha, or be in a 3-some with Nina and Cam. I REALLY cannot imagine her with Gary lol.

But Google Chrome is slow. and it stalks you. Even if you put it on private browsing. lol

The threesome would be win, but I think she would be cute with Gary.

You can put it on private browsing?

And Meebo is friggin stupid. link
Yes you can, I think, but it'll still stalk you. :P

Chrome lol WHYYYYYYYYY?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fenrir said…
I use Chrome now. Just saying :P
*faceplant* WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY YOU? AND WHY YOU (MARY)?

YOU TWO ARE LIKE THE SAME PEOPLE.

BOTH REDNECKS.

BOTH AWESOME AND FAIL.

AND BOTH OLDER THAN MEH. KJDHBSDJKVBVSDHJVIHBASJDHVBVDSHJVHDBSHJDVS­HFJ­DHV­BHJ­KDV­BNJ­KHV­BNF­DJK­DNB­JKD­BND­JFK­HNB­VFD­JKV­NBD­VJK­DNJ­KFN­BFJ­WSN­BFN­HJS­DKV­BFJ­VHH­DFB­SJV­K

This pic reminded me of Hetalia somehow. xD
 *faceplant* WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY YOU? AND WHY anda (MARY)? anda TWO ARE LIKE THE SAME PEOPLE. BOTH REDNE
TT: Yay, you came over to the darkside. :D

GD: Haha, so it's almost like you're marrying me, too... O.o

And lol at the picture. That's how I would've done it.
I can't find Indiana lol

CHROME IS AWESOME! I love how the address bar is also a search engine. I'm so lazy. lol Makes things easier for me xD

So the three of us in a marriage together...? XD
That's my favorite part! And that your homepage is your most visited sites.

lol A threesome marriage... Ew. XD

GD: I finished season 1 of Glee and I'm already at Klaine. U MAD? :P
FUCK YOU BOTH. CHROME DOMES XD

I haaaaaaaate your new icon :P I thought you hated Quinn, lol.

MY LIFE SUCKSSSSSS RIGHT NOW. So I just got the result back for this really really big maths exam, and I got 59.5 out of 80. The average was 55, though. So that means I'm almost average? lol. But still. 59.5 is like... 74%. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
OMYGODFAIL. It's Britany (bitch). God, I can't believe I was such a fantard back then lol.
I don't really hate Quinn (She's pretty hot ;]). It just bugs the crap out of me when she whines about being pregnant. It's like "lol then don't have sex?" And you should watch it again, haha. I want to rant about it to someone. XD

:O At least you didn't fail the exam! I probably would have. Did your parents kill you?

FAIL GEMONK! It's weird when you fail over me lol. Especially since I have the icon epitome of a fail. But I love her. :D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
NO GO AWAY NO MORE GLEE. I'll try and convince TT to watch with you tho. ;]

Uh... they don't know yet lol. I'm telling them today, when I get back from school lol.

I haven't properly talked to Travis in like 3 days haha. Too sleepeh.
Haha, I think there's a bigger chance of you coming back to watching Glee than him starting it.

You gonna buy them a present for it to go smoother? XD

Shame... :P
NO, Travis would be totally glad to watch a bunch of preppy nobodies doing shit covers of songs. :P

Nah, my grandma's here, so hopefully it'll relieve the tension. :D

WHAT? I am pressured from all sides. My family, school, freaking jdhsjdvbhsdfvbsjvb, and Travis lol.
lol If you say so. :P The last episode you saw was the one where they sang SING, right?

That should do it, haha.

Boo, you know Fanpop is better. jk XD
No, the last ep I saw was the shitty season 1 finale xD

Nah, BUT I'M SLEEPY~~~~~~~~
I REFUSE TO WATCH GLEE

And I know you have a 'play date' tomorrow, but I don't care. I'll be here anyways. I mean, if you decide to come online :P
BUT BUT BUT ;]

Damn, 1 hour late. I SWEAR I HAVE AN EXCUSE I WAS OUT SHOPPING FOR BRAS AND WHATNOT. XD I'll be online around 2-4 your time :P If I suddenly wake up in the middle of night in a bout of insomnia I'll log on :P YOU BETTER BE THERE.
Actually I'm leaving today around noon. I won't be back until around midnight :/ DGFDGHSDJGSLDKGADLKG

I'm lucky if I get a chance to talk to you once a week now XP
Told you that he wouldn't watch Glee, Gemonk, haha. Getting my hopes up for nothing. Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to beg until you watch it again. :D

And aw at the lovers' quarrel going on above me. XD
^^ FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­U. Hmm, I'll actually maybe be around that time, haha. MAYBE.

But I'm never gonna watch it again, haha.
I shall beg, then. XD Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?

Did you see the new episode of Bones? I couldn't sit through it after I saw it was a Daisy episode haha.
... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Haha, I didn't see the "I shall beg, then. XD" bit at first. :P

Yes I did. Sweets got a gun. xD and no, that ain't an innuedo. AND HOW DARE THAT KILLER KILL PRINCE CHARMINGTON? >[ xD
:(

He did? Was it as sexy as it sounds? ;]

HOLY LOL THIS VIDEO HAS ME CRYING
Sorry, but me no watch crappy shows xD

It was hot ;] And I dunno, I kinda like Daisy now, haha.

Holy god, haha. Too bad I saw it before ;]

link

She gets on my nerves like crazy, but I can see why some people like her. I kind of wish I did like her, but ugh, she irks the piss out of me.

Damn. :P
Lol.

I just can relate to her, lol, her and her Lancelot, me and my Turtle Travis. ;]

Did you see the parody with the hot guy? :P
Are you that crazy in real life? Haha.

Linky? XD

Random note: I had to go to the doctor today and I lost 2 pounds. I don't know how either; I've just been sitting on my ass haha.
Yep, and I have the same sex drive loljks ;]

link :D TT needs to do this. NAO.

Meh, I've been sitting on MY ass all day and I lost like 10 pounds haha. But I also haven't been eating much, so.... *shrug*
I thought you were serious for a moment. :P

Haha, he looks like Ian from Smosh.

Yeah, but you run and stuff in the mornings, right? I need to motivate myself to that.

OHOHOHOH You know how you're always making fun of me for liking guys who end up being gay? Well, the guy who plays Jesse St. James is gay. HUZZAH
You want me to...flop around like a moron on my way to the store? xDD

NAKED?!?!
@ Mary: lol I used to, but not anymore. Broken knee, remember? :P HOLY CRAP HE IS? DAMN. TIME TO GET A SEX CHANGE loljks.

@ Travis: Yeah, got a problem with that? ;]
TT: You know that's been a secret fantasy of yours for years. :P

GD: *facepalm* How did I forget that?

Yeah, fail on both of us because I thought he was hot, too. lol
BECAUSE YOU FAIIIIIIIIIIL.

And now I fail lol~
FAIL MARY FAIL MARY FAIL MARY If this account ever gets suspended, Fail_Mary will be me new account name, haha.

Why do I always find this picture when I'm already in a laughing fit? I've seen it like a thousand times and I still die laughing whenever it pops up.
 FAIL MARY FAIL MARY FAIL MARY If this account ever gets suspended, Fail_Mary will be me new account n
Me new account name? Talking like a pirate, matey? ;]

LOLOMG. PERFECT IDEA.
LOL I so didn't even realize that "me" said that. ;]

I want to talk like that dinosaur in real life:

"Mom

Mom I

Mom I got

I got, Mom

Mom, I got an

Mom, I got an A

an A

I got an A, mom... in ALL of my classes."
FAILUREEEEEEE.

Ugh. We got another art assignment. And we have like barely 2 weeks to do it. And I'm not even taking Art next year so FUCK THIS.
What do you have to do for the project?
Make a one page comic-type-thing about a nightmare we had on scratchboard :P