Best nakamas Quote the Book!~

simrananime posted on Mar 24, 2017 at 07:59AM
Post the quotes from the books which you like!~

Best nakamas 25 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu simrananime said…
heart
“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

heart
“There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.”

― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

kari91 commented…
It's like anda knew it was one of my fav kutipan lebih dari setahun yang lalu
simrananime commented…
*high five* ofc i knew! its my fav too!~ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kari91 said…
heart
“Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.”

―Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“You should’ve seen the way he was looking at you while you were out.”
I smiled a little. “How?”
“Like you're the ocean and he's desperate to drown.”

― Michelle Hodkin, The Retribution of Mara Dyer
heart
“I'm gonna be sick," I said
"I'm ordering you not to," says Obi.
"Ah, don't say that," says Dee-Dum. "She's a born rebel. She'll puke just to make a point.”

― Susan Ee, World After
kari91 commented…
Ok,but I cinta this one so much beacuse I would do the same lebih dari setahun yang lalu
simrananime commented…
yep u r like that!~ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
kari91 commented…
I know,I know.I should stop being like this atau I'm sure I'll die soon lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“I never thought about it before, but I'm proud to be human. We're ever so flawed. We're frail, confused, violent, and we struggle with so many issues. But all in all, I'm proud to be a Daughter of Man.”

― Susan Ee, Angelfall
heart
“If Jace was gold, catching the light and the attention, Alec was silver: so used to everyone else looking at Jace that that was where he looked too, so used to living in Jace’s shadow that he didn’t expect to be seen. Maybe it was enough to be the first person to tell Alec that he was worth being seen ahead of anyone in a room, and of being looked at longest.
And silver, though few people knew it, was a rarer metal than gold.”

― Cassandra Clare, The Course of True Love [and First Dates]
kari91 commented…
aka the otp feels lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“Being a hero doesn’t mean you’re invincible. It just means that you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed.”

― Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena
simrananime commented…
i liked this one the most!~ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
kari91 commented…
Same lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

heart
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

kari91 commented…
Ofc anda wrote a Paulo Coelho quote.A beautiful one but i remember when I had to read it for school and my head hurts lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“Roads Go Ever On

Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Roads go ever ever on,
Under cloud and under star.
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar.
Eyes that fire and sword have seen,
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green,
And trees and hills they long have known.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.

Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone.
Let others follow, if they can!
Let them a journey new begin.
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
simrananime commented…
true!~ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
kari91 commented…
This kinda makes anda think about the world we live in and how bad it is.This is so true,especially the ”valued food” part lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
“Heroes aren't always the ones who win," she said. "They're the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don't give up. That's what makes them heroes.”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire
heart
“We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire
heart
“People really are like house with vast rooms and tiny windows. And maybe it's a good thing, the way we never stop surprising each other.”

― Becky Albertalli, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
heart
“He talked about the ocean between people. And how the whole point of everything is to find a shore worth swimming to.”

― Becky Albertalli, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
heart
“No,’ Nico said. ‘Getting a second life is one thing. Making it a better life, that’s the trick.’

― Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus
heart
“With great power... comes need to take a nap. Wake me up later”

― Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian
heart
“Another secret of the universe: Sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of nowhere. The clearest summer could end in a downpour. Could end in lightning and thunder.”

― Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
heart
“To be careful with people and with words was a rare and beautiful thing.”

― Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
heart
“I got to thinking that poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just didn't get--and never would get.”

heart
“There are so many worse things than death. Not to be loved or not to be able to love: that is worse.”

― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
heart
“Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”

― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
Women select men. That makes them nature, because nature is what selects. And you can say "Well it's only symbolic that women are nature", it's like no, it's not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can't get more like nature than that, in fact it's the very definition of nature.

Jordan B. Peterson