ben 10 alien force Create your own Ben 10 Omnitrix Aliens!!!

BLAMargera123 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 10:37AM
COME ONE! COME ALL MAKE YOUR OWN BEN !) OMNITRIX ALIENS!!! Remeber it has to be a balance 1 to 10! (or bigger if you want Ultimate Aliens!) Anyways LETS DO IT!!! Heres an Example:

My Omnitrix Aliens:
Name:
Species:
Description:
Abilities:
Weaknesses:
Facts:
Battle Data:
Strength:
Ability:
Agility:
Intelligence:

Percentage:
last edited on Feb 10, 2011 at 05:35AM

ben 10 alien force 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alienguy88 said…
laugh
My Omnitrix Alien
Name: XTermin8
Species: Thork
Description: Homeworld: Thoria. Thoria is a mysterious planet full of spikes when seen in the night sky. It has no moons and it also has it's own star, Soxuthor, A star too big but slower to collapse than the Sun.
Abilities: Thorn Morph,Thorn Tornado, Spike Minion Invasion
Weaknesses: This alien is not weak.
History: What is a history of 1 alien?
Battle Data: Stronger than Fourarms, This alien was like Way Big but too small enough and too strong. He can also carry heavy objects.
Strength: 50% Weak and 50% Strong.
Ability: 85% Strong and 15% Weak.
Agility: What is Agility?
Intelligence: 100% Intelligent and 0% Dumb.

Percentage: 300% All.
laugh
My Omnitrix Alien 2
Name: XTermin8 (Hero)
Species: Thork
Description: Homeworld: Thoria. Thoria is a mysterious planet full of spikes when seen in the night sky. It has no moons and it also has it's own star, Soxuthor, A star too big but slower to collapse than the Sun.
Abilities: Arm Thorn Morph, Thorn Smash
Weaknesses: A little weak, And the weaknesses of this alien cannot beware. He is weak because of the strength that is only 40% Strong.
History: What is a history of 1 alien?
Battle Data: Stronger than Stinkfly, This alien was like Fourarms but too small enough and too strong. He can also carry heavy objects.
Strength: 40% Strong and 60% Weak.
Ability: 45% Strong and 55$ Weak.
Agility: What is Agility?
Intelligence: 65% Intelligent and 35% Dumb.

Percentage: 150% All.
laugh
That was fun!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BLAMargera123 said…
smile
yeah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BLAMargera123 said…
well im gonna make mine:
Name: Stink Bomber
Species: Balmozian
Description: He has A Humanoid Type body, His body Color is Green, He has brown shell on his chest and face, has light green eyes, and stink sacks on his body, one on top of his head, two on his shoulders, four on his back, and five on his forearms and hands, his omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
Abilities: his stink sacks are used as grenades to knock out the enemy.
Weaknesses: if his stink sacks are broken and still attached to him he will be stunned.
Facts: balmozians dont have noses, they breath out there eyes.
Battle Data:
Strength: 600
Ability: 1,000
Agility: 500
Intellegence:

Percentage: 2,110
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jkw99 said…
cool
My Omnitrix Aliens
Name: internaut
Species: technauts
Description: He's blue and white hes humanoid type but about the height of xlr8 he can run reall fast and convert his body to electricity and go throught tenchnological objects such as machines, cars, computers. etc
Home world:techneo is a white planet which many mistake for a star but the creatures on the planet are more amzing then you think
Abilities: super smart super fast and control technology go inside technology and turn into electricity
Weaknesses:i lose my strength if some one destroys the technology im inside of and if im in electrick form and some splashes water on me i go back to my regular form until i get dry again
Facts:all technauts can control technology and go inside it but not all can turn into electricity ever different group turns inot a diffwerent kind such as water, fire, energy, light, dark, and air
Battle Data:
Strength:%5
Ability:%15
Agility:%30
Intelligence: %50

Percentage:%100
this was fun link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyberion said…
my omnitrix alien:
Name: Electrospike
Species: Thundernauts
Description: He's green and black, and he can turn into a ball, with electrifying spikes on it, when the it rolls, the spikes quickly fold down, so they arent broken. They have claws.
Homeworld: Thunderaun
Abilities: Smart, Dangerous, only one setback- mud.
Weakness: Mud, Water.
Facts: All Thundernauts, cant be effected by electricity, and fire.
BattleData:
Strength: 100
Ability: 100
Agility: 13
Intelligence: 60
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyberion said…
my ultimate omnitrix alien:
Name: Shockmine
Species: Minelectros
Description: Bigger then its lesser form, its spikes are much bigger, and when a spike lands on the ground, a mine is placed. The advanced screatures, can also fire bombs.
Homeworld: Thunderaun
Abilities: Smarter, Deadlier, Quicker.
Weaknesses: Mud.
Facts: Although they lost the power to become a spiky ball, they can now dig deep.
Battle Data:
Strength: 100
Ability: 100
Agility: 60
Intelligence: 90
lebih dari setahun yang lalu setheusdarthulu said…
this my omnitrix alien:

Name: Dragoona
Species: Gargoylian
home world: gargoyzalon
Description: a stone humanoid type dragon without wings
Abilities: shoots high pressure water beams, super strength, sharp vision and extreme swimming speed
Weaknesses: acid and sonic waves
Facts: all Gargolians don’t have wings and the same abilities and some of them can regenerate and the female got a shorter tail than the male
Battle Data: stronger than four arms
Strength: 150% and in serious 400%
Ability: shoots high pressure water beams, super strength, sharp vision, extreme swimming speed and regeneration
Agility:80% and serious 200%
Intelligence:150% and serious 200%

Percentage:380% and serious 800%

sorry i am not so at english
ivor696 commented…
cool lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ivor696 said…
cool
name-psyhojewel
species-petrocerebrovortian
home world-petrocerebrovortia
description-see image
abilities-shoots magnetized jewels , turns into a bunch of of jewels when blown up but can reformat , when fired at it can absorbs the projectile as long it isn't alive turn it into a jewel and redirect it and can turn it`s arm into canon and fire massively electrified chunks of jewels at an enemy.
weaknesses-sound waves
intelligence- smarter grey matter and brain storm
strength-stronger than ultimate way big.
 name-psyhojewel species-petrocerebrovortian halaman awal world-petrocerebrovortia description-see image
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Prem122 said…
My Omnitrix Aliens:
Name: Ultimate Fasttrack.
Species: Evolved Citrakayah.
Description: He very fast then normal Fasttrack. He as new ability.
Abilities: He has rocket booster on his hand,elbow, forearm,upper arm and foot.
He has wings but he can just glide.
He can make tornado.
He can throw wind attacks.
He make any gas from his boosters like carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen, etc.
Water Respiration.
Space Survibility.
Weaknesses: He make his gases and boost from blood supply and this blood different from human blood. If he went to space his booster will not work.
Facts: This alien should not be used in space and his works that when starts running it means how much fast he will run his booster will also work more and make him very fast.
Battle Data: He is more strong then Fasttrack and I have given the abilties from their you will understand the battle data.
Strength: As I given below in battle data. He has enhance strength then fasttrack but less then fourarms and humangasaur. 50 %
Ability:70 %
Agility:He as enhance agility.
Intelligence: 90 %

Percentage: 210 %
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlueJayWizard said…
Name: Snakebite
Species: Tiamat
Description:
Abilities: Venomous bite, sonic hiss, flight
Weaknesses: No legs/arms. Very large and heavy, and has weak spots.
Facts: A large alien, taller than Humongosaur when standing upright. It slithers, and uses its frills to fly and emit sonic hisses. Its venom is the most powerful in the entire universe.
Battle Data: He is the most poisonous alien, and has no arms and legs but uses its frills for flight.
Strength: 70%
Ability: 50%
Agility: 100%
Intelligence: 35%

Percentage: 255%