bella swan Do anda think renesme would dump jacob when she got older because he kissed her mom[bella]more than once.

trugirl6 posted on Nov 30, 2009 at 10:43PM
Renesme is supposed to hit maturity at 7 years old and i have been on bella's diary alot reading every entry.So i just wondured what would nessie do when she get's older and finds out her jacob wasn't always hers to be kept,that her so called jacob made-out with her favorite person in the world her mommy,what would she do,who would tell her,edward,jacob,bella.what would you do when you found out your boyfriend made-out with your mom!i know i would dump him!
 Renesme is supposed to hit maturity at 7 years old and i have been on bella's diary alot membaca ever

bella swan 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emmett said…
No, I don't think she'd dump him. I think that maybe it'd be a little awkward for Bella if she saw Jake and Nessie kissing or something but Jake and Nessie were meant to be together... Jake imprinted and Nessie really likes Jake too. I think they'd all get over it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Renesmee_XD said…
Thats where I dont like the whole Imprinting business its all
awkward and wrong. Its Stephenie Meyer we re talking about she will make it seem normal in the "Twilight Universe"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emmett said…
yeah I agree... I don't like the imprinting thing either.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CarterC said…
Well, i hope so, but I'm pretty sure that it's will not going to happen.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silver93 said…
she should get herself a hot vampire boy like her mother did. the whole thing is wrong on so many levels.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Renesmee_XD said…
@sliver93 like Nahuel lol that would be funny !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silver93 said…
the best part would be watching edward's joy over the whole thing. just imagine him there smiling while eating popcorn(he's so happy he doesn't notice)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ugnerib978555 said…
zzz
I think she will
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 18marras said…
heart
I think she won't because Jacob IMPRINTED on her which means that he is hooked on her, and renesmee loves him. She won't mind. It's not like anyone's gonna tell her and even if they did -she wouldn't care since she is SOOO in love with 'her jacob'.
 I think she won't because Jacob IMPRINTED on her which means that he is hooked on her, and renesmee l
·20 hari yang lalu rainbowspink3 said…
Duh yes I only prefer Renesmee with Embry Call