Barack Obama WORLDWIDE VIZUALIZATION-PRAYER ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 20TH

Craigger posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 07:02PM
In less than a week, the historic inauguration of Barack Obama will be taking place. Regardless of your religious or spiritual persuasion--and whether you voted for Barack Obama or not--I am asking for you to take place in perhaps the single largest worldwide prayer/visualization ever.

On January 20th, 2009, Inauguration Day, people from all over the world will be praying, meditating, and visualizing for Barack Obama to have a safe and successful four years as the next president of the United States of America, where he will help to bring the world together towards a peaceful coexistence, bolster our ailing economy, and work towards a safer, cleaner world in which our children, and our children's children, can live in without fear.

I hope that you will join us on Tuesday the 20th, and add your thoughts and energy of hope and peace, as we look toward a brighter future and a new era. Whether you spend only a few minutes, or more than an hour, your thoughts and prayers really do make a difference. There is no structure to when, what, or how long you want to pray, meditate, or visualize for. It could be in the morning, right when you wake up, at the end of the day, before you go to bed, or anytime in between--whenever you have the inspiration. Ideally, there will be people praying and visualizing throughout the entire day.

Here are some thoughts of what you can add to your prayer/visualization:

*That Barack Obama and his family are safe and protected over the next four years.
*That he is able to accomplish great things for this country, more than any president has ever done before.
*That he leads the way to helping us find green energy independence and freedom from oil, and a safer, cleaner world.
*That he finds ways to help bolster our ailing economy, and allows our country to prosper and flourish.
*That he helps to heal divides of race, religion, and ethnicity, and that he helps to bring this world together in a state of peace and harmony like it has never been seen or experienced ever before.
*And especially, add your own inspiring thoughts that are meaningful to you!

Surely one man could never do all of these things on his own, but with our help, there is nothing that we cannot accomplish. I hope that you will join us in this first step to the beginning of a new era, and that you will pass this message on to as many people as you know. Please repost this on other forums, websites, email your contacts, and by word of mouth.

YES WE CAN intentionally create a brighter, more wonderful future!

(P.S.: If you think this is a great idea, reply to this so that it will stay at the top and more people will see it.)

Barack Obama 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
I think this is an excellent idea. Props to you for suggesting this.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Awesome idea!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellinator said…
Great Idea!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ian_Lover said…
kiss
I love it! :DDDD