Barack Obama New Hope For My Kids Future.

teresas posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 01:58PM
As a mother of 5 [ 4 of which are black} after a lifetime of hearing"I feel so sorry for mixed children, they never fit in anywhere , they are the lost generation." Now I have so much more power to my respondses . Because there is a man raised my his mother living in more racially divided times who through it all had the courage and strength to rise to the top. Not just the top of a company or a state held job but, to the top of the most powerful country in the world. I always knew my children were destined for greatness I just never imagined how great that destiny could be. Thank you Barack Obama .I feel like the load has been lifted and the world is about to be a better place . Thank you to the people of the United States for believing in and wanting change. We no longer have an excuse for not trying to acheive greatness.

Barack Obama 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
Amen. Very well said
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twoboysmommy said…
I feel the same way for my boys. Thank you Barack for starting this new chapter in history. It is so wonderful to have you as a role model for kids everywhere.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArizonaFaye said…
I'm a Grandmother and feel the same way! I also have a strong feeling that Barack will soon be viewed as one of our country's BEST presidents. He is so intelligent, eloquent, mature and confident without being arrogant or conceited. I pray to God that the secret service staff can keep him safe from all the possibilities out there in our wacky world. I know he will do our country and world a lot of "good". I just wish those who didn't vote for him would get behind him and stop with the hate mongering. I'm afraid to say that most of the ppl I know who blindly pushed for McCain, are racists. I know it's not nice to say, but it's the truth in my view. I've come to Barack's defense so often, my head is spinning! I'm in the middle of his 2nd book and love it. In my opinion, no one has a right to criticize him if they haven't read this book. I think if they did read it, they'd clearly see that all those ignorant emails we all saw were based on lies. Barack is our angel and he has my love and respect....completely! Love you Obama Family!