Bangel vs Spuffy Seasons

amazondebs posted on Mar 07, 2008 at 06:48AM
i generally find that that hardcore spuffy fans love all of buffy and the hardcore bangel fans think that buffy went downhill after season 3

just wondering if the bangel fans dislike of the later season has anything to do with spuffy?

or maybe i am completley wrong about th above thoery

what do you guys think?

Bangel vs Spuffy 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
I love most of Buffy, but my favorite seasons are two and five. I think the show actually got better as it went on, got darker and more devolped. It changed, but I felt it changed for the better.

But one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the Bangel fans, not saying all, seem to like only the couples in the first three seasons.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jillywinkles said…
I am a Bangel shipper and my favorite seasons are 4 and 6.

Then again, I'm not the most hardcore Bangel shipper to begin with.

Nika, I'm not sure exactly what you mean? Do you mean that Bangel fans like all the relationships in season 1-3 and don't like the later relationships? That's not exactly true for me; I do love Willow & Oz, but Willow & Tara is such a close second for me that it's basically a tie. The only relationships I didn't like in later seasons were Briley and Killow (Kennedy&Willow--lol, I don't know what the official name is for that one).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
I do notice that Bangel fans tend to feel that way. I think in general though that it's hard to accept change, and the show changed so dramatically over the years, again and again. The first big change was after season 3. It lost several beloved characters and major sets. I think a lot of people just couldn't get over that. And the fact that Angel was one of those characters that the show lost may have just been the last nail in the coffin for Bangel fans.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
I wasn't saying all, but I did notice quite a few of them like the couples in the first three seasons. Though with that statement I realize I was probably generalizing a bit.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
yerrrr im probably one of those, i just thought the show was at its stonest as season 2 although i do now think 4 and 5 are quite good but 6 and 7 im not a big fan of! also buffy lost two of my favorite cordy and angel so it just didnt feel the same, still love the show overall lol! i just roefer the earlier seasons, but i havent alwasy though that was to do with me being a bangel shipper!