Bangel vs Spuffy malaikat vs Angelus and Bangel vs Bangelus

x-missmckena-x posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 04:43PM
ok so ive always been the massive fan of bangel and angel but as we all know recently alot of us are starting to wonder wheather we prefer angelus over angel, i think after re watching season 2 that it is extremly close, so as well as bangel i now want to start shipping bangelus, but i also think that i like angelus that lil bit more, especially in buffy s2!
last edited on Mar 06, 2008 at 04:43PM

Bangel vs Spuffy 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
angel doesn't even compare to angelus,
angelus is smarter, cooler, stronger, quicker and absolutely brilliantly twisted

i would love for you to debate why bangelus is good lol except for the clear passion or 'i only have eyes for you' i can't see any arguements
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
there isnt any real bangelus moments on apssion apart from when he strokes her head when shes asleep and draws her!
dos this mean you ight be on the side of bangelus!?
i would defo ship bangelus lol i do ocasionally ship bangel to those that are not buffy fans as well (there's something i bet you'd of never guessed ;p)
i mean passion as in the emocion not the episode lol as buffy is still in love with him or as faith put it "i bet a part of you still dug him" and i think angelus still loved buffy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
OMG DID YOU JUST SAY YOU OCCASIONLY SHIP BANGEL!!!!!! wow thats all i can say wow! lol!
yer i think it all came to me after hearing all you spuffier fans talking about spike evil loving buffy and i was like god ive got to watch season 2 again to see what there on about, and i didnt see that but i did see some great bangelus moments!
i don't think spike loved buffy from season 2, i think is a load of rubish

i think spike was obsessed with the slayer from season 2 and he think he maybe had something for her on a purely animalistic level "I knew. I knew the only thing better than killing a slayer would be f-"

and i do like bangel in the 2 season but it bores me sometimes, i have never been a fan of melodramatic acting

anyways spike only love dru in season 2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
I started off as a Bangel. I was in highschool, he was hot, and that was really enough for me. Bangel was ok, but I don't remember the extent of which I cared. I do remember often being bored by their interactions. When Spike showed up in Season 2, my jaw dropped. I was in awe of him. It wasn't that I thought he was hot, I don't know when exactly I started thinking that, it was just his charisma. I didn't ship Spuffy immediately, I just liked it when he was onscreen.
James and Sarah had amazing chemistry together. I know that most Bangel shippers will say that's David and Sarah had more, but in my opinion it's not even open to interpretation. While I would definitely call myself a David Boreanaz fan, I don't really think that he was very good actor starting off, and when he had most of his scenes with Sarah, he still wasn't very good. That was never true of James. And I don't know, Spuffy just grew on me because Spike did.