audrey hepburn Audrey's foto

ThatAudrey posted on May 02, 2012 at 08:32PM
Hi eveyone, this is my first forum ever, but I saw other people have done something like this in other clubs. So here it goes...
Rules:
1)I ask for a picture and the one who posts it gets to go next and ask for another picture
2)All pictures must be of (oviously)Audrey! They can also include Mr. Famous, Ip, Sean, Mel, or whoever else has been in a photo with Audrey.

I'll start with a easy one, find me any picture of Audrey in Roman Holiday.

audrey hepburn 47 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luv_audrey said…
Hi Rose, this forum looks fun , I'll help you start it. Here's the Roman Holiday picture, now find me one of Audrey as Holly in BaT.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Hi Rose, this forum looks fun , I'll help anda start it. Here's the Roman Holiday picture, now find me
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ThatAudrey said…
smile
Here you go. Find one of Audrey and Mr. Famous
 Here anda go. Find one of Audrey and Mr. Famous
Ip is also in the picture, I hope thats ok. Find one of Audrey and Cary Grant.
 Ip is also in the picture, I hope thats ok. Find one of Audrey and Cary Grant.
smile
One of my favorite pictures! Now find me one of Audrey in Asian attire, i have been looking for it forever! If you don't have it, just get me one of her and William Holden from Paris When It Sizzles. Thanks!
 One of my favorit pictures! Now find me one of Audrey in Asian attire, i have been looking for it fo
I couldn't find the other one, so i posted the one with Aud and Bill. Find me one with Audrey wearing red.
 I couldn't find the other one, so i diposting the one with Aud and Bill. Find me one with Audrey wearing
big smile
Searching...
Found one, she was a perfect lady. Now find me one with Audrey wearing a crown, (not from Roman Holiday)
 Found one, she was a perfect lady. Now find me one with Audrey wearing a crown, (not from Roman Holid
Very nice pick, I didn't think I had one, but here it is! :) She's so cute in this picture. Now I want of Aud in Funny Face, it can be with or without Fred.
 Very nice pick, I didn't think I had one, but here it is! :) She's so cute in this picture. Now I wan
Without Fred. :) Find me a picture of Audrey Hepburn in black and white. (This one's easier than the last one).
 Without Fred. :) Find me a picture of Audrey Hepburn in black and white. (This one's easier than the
Sorry, I have to go now, I'll try to get back on tomorrow. Maybe somebody else will join. :) See you!
smile
Here's a black and white. Now post one of Audrey wearing a brown colored hat. :)
 Here's a black and white. Now post one of Audrey wearing a brown colored hat. :)
I just had to post this hat, it looks so cute on her! I love this movie. Post a picture of Audrey and Sean, her son.
 I just had to post this hat, it looks so cute on her! I cinta this movie. Post a picture of Audrey and
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lovetreehill said…
Audrey and Sean, so lovely Mom :*
Now a picture of Audrey dressed in red
 Audrey and Sean, so lovely Mom :* Now a picture of Audrey dressed in red
smile
Here she is! Now find one of Audrey filming Sabrina with Humphfrey Bogart
 Here she is! Now find one of Audrey filming Sabrina with Humphfrey Bogart
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lovetreehill said…
heart
Superb in red ♥
Here is Audrey and Humphrey
Now a picture of Audrey in "My Fair Lady"
 Superb in red ♥ Here is Audrey and Humphrey Now a picture of Audrey in "My Fair Lady"
heart
Audrey and Rex.
 Audrey and Rex.
Here's another one, I had to post it, this is my favorite Audrey movie. Probably because its the first one I ever watched. :)

Find one of Audrey in pink!
 Here's another one, I had to post it, this is my favorit Audrey movie. Probably because its the firs
big smile
Pretty in Pink! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life is busy. Now find a picture of Audrey looking in a mirror.
 Pretty in Pink! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life is busy. Now find a picture of Audrey lookin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu edoidge said…
big smile
What a lovely idea! Here is Audrey looking in a mirror. In this picture there are 2 mirrors!
Next: Find a picture of Audrey with Mel Ferrer.
 What a lovely idea! Here is Audrey looking in a mirror. In this picture there are 2 mirrors! Next: Fi
I have SO many photos of them! I have made a club called Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer. Join if you like to see them all!
link
 I have SO many foto of them! I have made a club called Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer. gabung if anda l
heart
Now post YOUR all-time favorite picture of Audrey. :) Here is mine, but it changes a lot. She is so cute in this photo!
 Now post YOUR all-time favorit picture of Audrey. :) Here is mine, but it changes a lot. She is so c
I've always loved this one, it's so beautiful! It's a Love In The Afternoon promotion picture.

That can be the next one, find a picture of Audrey in Love In The Afternoon!
 I've always loved this one, it's so beautiful! It's a cinta In The Afternoon promotion picture. Tha
Just look at that beaming smile, gotta love her! Now find one of Audrey and Fred Astaire.
 Just look at that beaming smile, gotta cinta her! Now find one of Audrey and fred Astaire.
heart
Kay, Fred, and Audrey right at the end of "Bonjour! Paris".
Find a picture of Audrey on the balcony in War and Peace in her yellow dress.
 Kay, Fred, and Audrey right at the end of "Bonjour! Paris". Find a picture of Audrey on the balcony
worried
It was all I could find, I would have liked it to be more close up, but you can't have everything can you?
Next, find a picture of Audrey with her mother.
 It was all I could find, I would have liked it to be lebih close up, but anda can't have everything can
Audrey and her mother. Next, find a photo of Audrey in The Nun's Story.
 Audrey and her mother. Next, find a foto of Audrey in The Nun's Story.
smile
This has got to be my favorite picture of Audrey from that movie. Get me a picture of Audrey in green.
 This has got to be my favorit picture of Audrey from that movie. Get me a picture of Audrey in green
big smile
Audrey in the green outfit in Paris When It Sizzles. Find a picture of Audrey wearing sunglasses.
 Audrey in the green outfit in Paris When It Sizzles. Find a picture of Audrey wearing sunglasses.
smile
Here she is! Find a picture of Audrey in "Green Mansions".
 Here she is! Find a picture of Audrey in "Green Mansions".
Here you go, Audrey AND Ip in Green Mansions. Look for a picture of Audrey walking Mr. Famous down a street.
 Here anda go, Audrey AND Ip in Green Mansions. Look for a picture of Audrey walking Mr. Famous down a
big smile
^That one with Pippin/lp is so cute! There was several of Audrey walking Mr. Famous to choose from but I liked this one best! Now find a picture of Audrey with costume designer Edith Head.
 ^That one with Pippin/lp is so cute! There was several of Audrey walking Mr. Famous to choose from bu
Find a photo of Audrey winning her Oscar in that lovely dress!
 Find a foto of Audrey winning her Oscar in that lovely dress!
big smile
There's so many of Audrey winning her Oscar, but here's one I particularly liked. I love that dress too!
Find a photo of Audrey on the day she got married to Mel.
 There's so many of Audrey winning her Oscar, but here's one I particularly liked. I cinta that dress t
smile
I have SO many of that special day! I love her smile in this photo though. Next look for one of Audrey in Wait Until Dark. Pretty much the only Audrey movie I have yet to see besides the ones when she was really young, and her older movies like Bloodline and Always. Will anyone please tell me if they liked Wait Until Dark, and if Audrey got hurt in it? I know she's blind and its an Alfred Hitchcock, but I'm afraid to buy it and not like it. Thanks!
 I have SO many of that special day! I cinta her smile in this foto though. selanjutnya look for one of Audre
I havent watched it yet either. FInd any picture of Audrey. :)
 I havent watched it yet either. FInd any picture of Audrey. :)
I chose to post one of Audrey as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady. Next find one of Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffanys with Cat.
 I chose to post one of Audrey as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady. selanjutnya find one of Audrey in Breakfas
big smile
Here it is, Audrey with Cat. Next, please find a picture of Audrey doing cooking.
 Here it is, Audrey with Cat. Next, please find a picture of Audrey doing cooking.
smile
Here it is, now find one with Audrey wearing stripes.
 Here it is, now find one with Audrey wearing stripes.
I love her smile in this one! Find a picture of Audrey doing some sort of sport. Absolutely any sort.
 I cinta her smile in this one! Find a picture of Audrey doing some sort of sport. Absolutely any sort.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LondonGirl93 said…
sunny
I love this photo! She looks so elegant! (She does in every picture though, haha xD)
Find a photo of Audrey and Sean.

I cinta this photo! She looks so elegant! (She does in every picture though, haha xD) Find a foto o
sunny
^ She sure does always look elegant, LondonGirl93!
Here's Audrey with Sean when he was a baby.
Find a photo of Audrey in 'The Unforgiven', her only western movie. It can be one of her on her own, or with Burt Lancaster, who starred opposite her.
 ^ She sure does always look elegant, LondonGirl93! Here's Audrey with Sean when he was a baby. Fin
smile
Here's Audrey in The Unforgiven, Burt is behind her. :) I have seen the movie, its worth it to see another Audrey movie, but the story as a whole is not my favorite.
Find a photo of Audrey in How To Steel a Million, can be with or without Peter O'Toole
 Here's Audrey in The Unforgiven, Burt is behind her. :) I have seen the movie, its worth it to see an
big smile
^Yeah, The Unforgiven is worth seeing, great movie. It was one of the first Audrey movies I saw.
Anyway, here's Audrey and Peter. I've only seen How to Steal a Million once. I should probably see it again sometime, I'll look out for it on TV or find it on the internet somewhere.
Find a flower-related picture of Audrey. She can be holding them, wearing them, what ever you can find!
 ^Yeah, The Unforgiven is worth seeing, great movie. It was one of the first Audrey film I saw. Any
Audrey with flowers. :) She's so lovely, find a picture of Audrey wearing a hat. She wore so many, just pick your favorite one, doesn't even have to be in any of her movies.
 Audrey with flowers. :) She's so lovely, find a picture of Audrey wearing a hat. She wore so many, ju
^She always is lovely, luv_audrey!
I tracked down this picture of Audrey wearing this fluffy hat that I remember seeing a while ago. It was featured in a magazine in the 50s.
Find a picture of Audrey behind the scenes of any of her movies, with any co-star.
 ^She always is lovely, luv_audrey! I tracked down this picture of Audrey wearing this fluffy hat tha
Audrey Hepburn and William Holden behind the scenes of Sabrina. Find a picture of Audrey in War and Peace, can be with or without Mell Ferrer, Henry Fonda or Jeremy Brenner. :)
 Audrey Hepburn and William Holden behind the scenes of Sabrina. Find a picture of Audrey in War and P
Audrey & Henry in War and Peace. (Mr Fonda is a favorite of mine!)
Next: Audrey wearing the outfit you like the most, it doesn't have to be in one of her films.
 Audrey & Henry in War and Peace. (Mr Fonda is a favorit of mine!) Next: Audrey wearing the outfit