A.T.S.O.F Is An Abuser The Same As A Troll?

vider69 posted on May 13, 2009 at 02:10AM
I've got someone who is a new user sending me very abusive messages to my inbox, I've put up a question in Fanpop Etiquette regarding this, I've reported the person and I sent Michael two messages about this matter.
I haven't blocked or named the person YET but if the abuse persists I will have to resort to doing both, so is an abuser the same as a troll?
save

A.T.S.O.F 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
i think by definition a troll and an abuser are a little different but this spot is for both imo.

im guessing the f4 got your report esp if you PMed michael but there might be two reasons they havent done anything.
1) they might be busy with other fanpop related things and havent had time to respond.
2) they are well aware of the matter and are keeping an eye on this person but cant ban them or message them yet because they have no real "proof". i bet youre really getting these messages and im in no way suggesting you would lie BUT there are people who do. they get in a fight with someone on a spot and then the user reports the other user- even if they are as bad as each other...we have seen it happen on picks that people disagree on. so naturally the f4 need a bit of time to figure oot what happened.
the f4 are like parents who hear their kids fighting all day and each one saying BUT HE/SHE HIT ME FIRST!!
if you see any abusive behaviour in comments and such post in on the forum.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vider69 said…
meh
This person is a new user as of this year and became a fan of a spot that I created, I fanned the person, who is by profile 13 yrs old and started getting very abusive messages as well as some heavy duty swearing such as 'FUCK U BITCH' and I was very surprised at such behavior, I have at least ten messages from this person saved in the trash section for proof, I hope that solves this.