arthur dan gwen Something to ponder . . .

Theogirl posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 07:38PM
Now correct me if I'm wrong but in Season Two wasn't it reveled to Arthur that Mordred had magic? Wasn't that why he was helping him escape Camelot? So my question is how does he become a knight of Camelot? I thought Arthur was still not ready to embrace magic yet. I don't know, maybe Mordred is working under an alias? Any thoughts?

arthur dan gwen 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Arina0122 said…
Correction on the Season. Arthur it was revealed in Season 1 Episode 8: The Beginning of the End. After Morgana is caught Arthur tries to talk Uther into letting Mordred go because of his young age. Uther says it was best to do it now before he grows up and become stronger and attacks them. Arthur tells Uther we don't know if he will attack us. Later Morgana talks Arthur into helping him escape. It is not clear if Arthur sees Mordred in season two although we know Morgana and Merlin does.

Maybe, he is using a alias or maybe he talked Arthur into believing he would not use magic. After all Uther kept Gaius around knowing he had once used magic.

What worries me is that Mordred knows Merlin has magic and uses it. Mordred also knows that Merlin is Emrys.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bonne-Bell said…
I think Mordred is likely working under an alias. I have a feeling that he's going to be the one to out Merlin to Arthur. And even though it's gonna suck with all the angst that will ensue from this, I want the magic reveal so I want him to out him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MISAforever said…
well i read on tumblr that Bradley/Arthur was heard calling Mordred Mordred...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lailastar said…
Maybe the writers are going to give us another season of clueless Arthur, who has forgotten Modred as a young boy . Is anyone surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bonne-Bell said…
@Joppa, really? So he knows that Mordred has magic and he accepts him? Well that makes all of this even more interesting. Also wonder how Mordred is going to justify betraying Arthur after he saved his life and accepted him into his court knowing that he has magic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MISAforever said…
worried
Well that's what i read, but I also read somewhere, in some article, that Arthur is still not ready to accept the magic. So this is all very confusing for me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lailastar said…
The actor playing Modred is about the same ae as Authur or a year or two younger, so therefore Modred probably aged through magic , hence Arthur does not recognize him, because Modred should not be this old yet, he was only about 11 yrs when we first met him, maybe even younger.