anime Strangers roleplay

shizuka1243 posted on May 21, 2014 at 12:43PM
People called 'Strangers' are a group of poeple who obtain elemental powers such as water,fire,ice,earth...ect. Strangers fight other strangers to defeat them and absorb their powers taking away their powers forever. Strangers sometime do street fighting whee they will fight for money and not take away the powers of the loser. A stranger has the decision on weather or not to take away the powers of the one that lost.

Name: Natsumi ayako
Eye colour: white
Powers: electricity
Bio: ayako is the last of strangers that can use the powers of electricity all other electricity using strangers were huntered down for their powers, but because ayako is the last of her kind she has no one to teacher her making her not very strong.
Appearance: (pic)
Extra info: ayako hides the fact that she is a stranger and is always watching fights between strangers
 People called 'Strangers' are a group of poeple who obtain elemental powers such as water,fire,ice,ea

anime 85 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 85

lebih dari setahun yang lalu shizuka1243 said…
Natsumi walked down the narrow streets of the bad side of town. she wore a hood that covered her face, Natsumi soon came across strangers fighting it was a water stranger and a metal stranger a hard guess on who will win but Natsumi new exactly who would from her knowledge of previous fights she had seen before
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mariepam198 said…
Name : Karasuwa Fuyumi
Eye Color : Brown
Powers : Ice Manipulation
Appearance : Picture

Bio : Fuyumi started off as a normal school girl before becoming a stranger . She always focused on things such as grades and appearance therefore she knows next to nothing about interacting with others . Secretly Fuyumi wished to have friends but didn't know how to make any and oftentimes her demeanor was misinterpreted by others as being cold and distant . Eventually this led to her complete isolation until one day she became a stranger after a fellow classmate suddenly approached her telling her about strangers and giving her his ice abilities believing it would fit her personality . She gladly took on the role in hopes of meeting unique people and maybe being able to show another side to her . Fuyumi is only one of the many strangers who can use ice related abilities and has someone to train her in using her own but is still a novice at it due to only just becoming a stranger .

Extra Info : Often watches stranger fights from the sidelines and tries to not make herself noticeable since she is not really confident in her own abilities yet . Although at times may enter the fight when she sees someone in trouble even if it might be risky . If questioned by other strangers Fuyumi has enough common sense to try to hide her abilities by pretending to be a random school girl passing by . She also has a huge love for chocolate and will often be seen carrying at least one bar of it .

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name : Karasuwa Fuyumi Age : 16 Gender : Female Eye Color : Brown Powers : Ice Manipulation A
Firiel commented…
She's so pretty. How can someone say she was cold? Unbelieveable! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mariepam198 commented…
Well there are people out there who may be pretty but are oftentimes not approached oleh others due to the idea that society has set out that naturally beautiful people often hang out with people just as pretty as them and that they don't mingle . Personally I hate this stereotype due to having a friend who is just as pretty as this and I missed out on an entire tahun getting to know her simply because I was afraid she would make fun of my interest in the Japanese culture when in fact she likes it just as much as I do . lebih dari setahun yang lalu
You never exactly mentioned how do strangers even get their powers ? Are they born with them or can they obtain it through other means ?
shizuka1243 commented…
Well some are born with it some will die and be diberikan a detik change to live as a stranger if they are chosen and then their are strangers who have gained their powers oleh the loss of theirs souls some can also be diberikan their strangers powers from other strangers who do not wish to be a stranger anymore lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Is that enough info)
mariepam198 commented…
Yep thanks for telling me :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Firiel said…
big smile
May I join too?
Go ahead
Firiel commented…
thanks. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kittyluv57 said…
(Can strangers have more than one power if they've taken them from other souls?)
shizuka1243 commented…
When strangers take the powers from other strangers when they fight they absorb their powers and they gain that power lebih dari setahun yang lalu
big smile
Name : Katsuragi Rui
Eye Color : Black (Turn Red when she use her power)
Element : Fire, Metal, And Healer
Appearance : Refer to the Picture

Bio: Just getting Into High School where Fuyumi is. Live all by herself in a small house. Always try to hide her power, because many people hunt her because her Healer Power.
Extra Info : She already take a few power from other stranger. Start as A Metal Stranger who get in a fight with Fire Stranger (And she take his power). Healer power which actually a part of Fire Element that she has is a rare power.
Personality : (I'll let that develop on the story)
 Name : Katsuragi Rui Age : 15 Gender : Female Eye Color : Black (Turn Red when she use her power)
Ok that's fine
You People ready to start now?
Name: Allegra Ash

Eye colour: one is black, and the other is electric blue

Powers: light and water

Bio: Allegra was born a stranger. But, she's special, she is the only stranger able to control light.
She lived a horrid childhood. Her parents were constantly fighting, yet they never divorced, so they abused her often when they were mad. All she could do was sit in the corner and cover her ears. Her father died in a car accident when she was five, and her mother died of pneumonia two years after that, so she was sent to an orphanage. And yet, they abused her there too, simply because she was different. She had two different eye colors, and naturally silver hair. It was at the orphanage she discovered she could control light.
Light wasn't a weak power, like most people assumed it would be. There was all different kinds of it. Sunlight, moonlight, starlight, combinations of light, and sources of light Allegra had never even heard of. In fact, if you had enough experience, light could even be manifested into a powerful physical form. So, she dedicated herself from the time she discovered it, to mastering light. She was eventually adopted by a stranger, who knew she was a born stranger. He was surprised to hear of her power, since no one had ever been able to control light before. However, when word somehow got out, people were scrambling to hunt her down and fight her, in order to gain this power. She was forced to run away, and now lives under a fake name.

Extra info: she uses the alias Dana Peterson. She is extremely mysterious and quiet, and people around town often wonder about her. Since she grew to be stunningly beautiful, people have tried to talk to her, but she prefers to stay in the shadows. She gained the power of water from the only fight she ever had, and she simply keeps it so that if she ever is forced into a fight, she won't have to give up light. She often wishes for a friend, but she's scared that someone will discover her power and try to take it. It's, of course, a secret that she's a stranger.

Name: Allegra Ash Age: 18 Gender: female Eye colour: one is black, and the other is electric
big smile
(Ready!)
worried
( :( I'm really sorry but she can't be the only one to able to use the power of light because fire is a form of light and to be able to be the only one to use light would mean she would also be the only one to use fire witch would be unfair because fire is more of a common element meaning lots of strangers would also have that power sorry :'( )
Firiel commented…
Wait, I don't understand. Maybe anda can tell us lebih about element. Light is an element too, well that's what I know from tinkerbell ;) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((No, no, that's not what I meant by light. I was separating it from fire, because fire is a physical element. Fire can burn things, and be touched, unlike sunlight, moonlight, etc. I had already decided that she wouldn't be able to control fire, because fire differs from real light in several ways. She can't use fire, but several others can.))
((Sooo . . . Is that alright?))
(That's ok then)
((Yay! I'll start my character off, since you started yours earlier.))

Allegra was standing quietly in the shadows of an alleyway, watching a stranger fight. She was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, and and her silver hair was pulled back into a ponytail. This way, no one would notice her, and start to question her hair and eyes. This fight was earth vs. Fire. It should be interesting.
As the battle came close to an end Natsumi turned around and slowly started to walking away knowing the out come of the battle she found it a waste to stay. If she was found here surely she would be in trouble
After just finishing up her homework and managing to convince her parents that she was only going to the nearest convenience store. Fuyumi finally made it onto the streets and ran down at a brisk pace in order to not miss tonight's series of fights . Her current mentor Shizuo kept warning her against going to watch stranger fights without learning the full extent of her own abilities . But with a chocolate bar in tow and a good mood achieved after acing her math exam Fuymi felt like she could take on any stranger who comes in her way . As she entered into the alleyway she could already begin to feel excited about watching another fight but once she made it to the common fighting area she found that she was too late . Great she thought to herself this is about the fifth time I missed out on a fight .
Allegra could see another girl (fuyumi) over at the next alleyway. She had seen this girl around before. She'd seen her being taught to use ice powers one day while doing some "exploring". She walked slowly over to her, and tapped her shoulder. "Hey." She muttered. "There's another fight starting over there, if you want to come watch. It's earth versus fire."
(The fight is between Rui and an Earth Stranger)

The fight was hard. Rui unleashed her final attack and the Earth Stranger fell down faint. Rui use a mask, so she won't be recognized by anyone. She lift the Stranger and carry him by her shoulder. Rui saw 2 girls (Fuyumi and Allegra) at the next alleyway. She don't know them, but she know they were stranger. She could see unusual aura surround them.
Rui thinks: Maybe they're the one who hunt me. I should escape from here now. I'l remember their face.

(Sorry, I was being lazy to describe the fight)
(I probably wouldn't have described it either. Lazy twins! XD)

Allegra sighed in an annoyed tone, the fight had ended before they could see it. Too bad, it had been the last fight of the night. With that, she made sure her hood was on tight, and slipped away before fuyumi could notice she was gone. She snuck quietly through the alleyway, and down the sidewalk towards the place she called home at the moment. It was a tall hotel that had been abandoned because of "problems". From what she could see, there was nothing wrong with it besides the fact that it was decidedly creepy looking. It was located downtown, meaning that there were plenty of shops to steal from. Her powers made it easier to steal and not get caught. She stared around her as she walked. It was extremely dark out tonight for some reason, even though there was a full moon.

Rui thinks : No one chase me tonight. I think I’m going to be fine. Tomorrow will be my first day in High School. Hope everything will be ok..
Rui sighed. She arrived at a place, she open the door and greet the fat man who sat on a chair, act as if he was a king.
Rui whispered, “I brought him, Bounty Hunter.”
The Bounty Hunter said, “Good job, Rui. Maybe you’ll want to be my right hand soon.”
“I don’t care about jobs here. I only need money.”
The Bounty Hunter make a grin on his face, “Rui, don’t be so arrogant. You need to remember, you / work / for me…” “There’s your money on the table.”
Rui laid the man she carried in front of the Bounty Hunter. She stood up and took her money. She turned back to the door. Before she reached the door, she stopped and said, “I’m a free worker. I do not bond with anyone.”
Rui walk out of the door and leaped. She left that place, gone within the mist.
Natsumi walked into an old building and made her way to the roof, on the roof was small bed and a metal covering over the top to stop the rain. Natsumi sat on the bed and was welcomed by a sliver white cat with no tail, the cat sat on her lap and cuddled up to her "hey moonlight" she said patting it "sorry I have no food tonight" she said with a sad look on her face
Allegra finally found the hotel she was looking for. While tall, creepy looking, and broken down on the outside. It was actually pretty warm on the inside. Most of the rooms sill had furniture even. She began to walk up the creaky stairs, the elevator or course didn't work. Her room was at the very top, right below the roof.
Natsumi laid back with moonlight on her, Natsumi cuddled up to moonlight and looked at the stars "it's such a lovely night" she said smiling and closed her eyes slowly singing a beautiful melody
* Sorry for the late post everyone was held up doing something *

Not even thinking twice about the strange girls motives Fuyumi instantly agreed to go watch the fight . She was so excited that she finally got see another stranger fight that when she looked at the time she began to freak out . The fight apparently lasted from more then an hour and she suddenly remembered that she told her parents that she was only going to the nearest convenience store . Turning to say good bye to the strange girl Fuyumi promptly ran off back home hoping that her parents wouldn't ask for details . Since last time they asked for details she actually told the truth but the truth was so outrageous that they grounded her for about week . At the entrance to the back door Fuyumi tried to ninja her way inside the house like she had seen in Naruto but ended up bumping into her mom . At this point she could already feel the punishment coming her way .
Natsumi sang her melody louder and slowly reached her hands into the sky letting lightning flow through her hands and out into the sky making lightning hit different radio towers letting out a melody of its own
Allegra finally reached her room, entered, and closed the door. Somehow, the electricity still worked in a few of the rooms. She flicked on the light, walked over to the bathroom, pulled off her hood, and sighed. She had two very distinctive features that she often kept hidden: naturally silver hair, and differently colored eyes. People would often question them, so she always wore a hood. She could hear a strange electric sound outside, and walked over to the window. Bolts of lightning were hitting different radio towers. Weird.
Natsumi slowly fell asleep while listening to the melody that played, soon the lightning disappeared as Natsumi fell asleep and the night fell silent as if it to had fallen asleep
(I think no one's disagree if we make after this a new day?)
(You mean a time skip?)
(I can not understand what see wrote that made no sense)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AltairEzio22 said…
Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya
Eye Color: Brown
Powers: Water And Dark
Bio: Zanetsu was just a normal High School Boy that never believe in magic and stuff.....But then a Stranger Came Through his Way and try to kill him but the man accidentally slept and get banged in the wall and Died....and then he obtain the power of Water that can Be shape shift or he can do anything to it.....
Extra Info: Zanetsu Always pick a Fight but in a Money fight, He doesn't want To Lose his powers or he will be a powerless person forever...........But he will have a strange power that will help him when his Dying...............
PIC: (Sorry thats ichigo because i dont have any Anime character That is random to choose)
 Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya Age: 19 Eye Color: Brown Powers: Water And Dark Bio: Zanetsu was just a n
shizuka1243 commented…
Welcome and that's ok I like bleach anyways lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Zanetsu: (Walks through the People that fighting for money) This People Suck at Using there powers............I wish i could stop them and Stop there Money Deals.......
Stranger: Hey you! YOu wanna Fight ME?
Zanetsu: YOu Really Sure? Well take This...... GETSUGA TENSHO!!!!!!!!
 Stranger: hey you! YOu wanna Fight ME? Zanetsu: YOu Really Sure? Well take This...... GETSUGA TENSHO
(I mean everyone have told their story about how's night going on, except for AltairEzio22 of course. The night getting late and why don't we start our character in the morning?
@kittyluz27 yeah, kind of that. But we have to let Zanetsu finish his battle first.
@shizuka1234 what do you mean?
@AltairEzio22 Welcome here! )
(Never mind and please try not to make these decisions on your own)
mariepam198 commented…
So are we doing the new hari idea atau not ? I am very confused right now :( lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Stranger: Holy Crap! Your strong!
Zanetsu: Sorry......But I have to stop you.......(Stabs the Stranger) I will not kill you or Take your powers...........I considered yourself a lucky man.......
Zanetsu: (Saws Katsugari) Who are these People? I Hope this is not a Money Fight Deal If i come to talk with Those People..........
The night slowly came to an end and the sun started to come up natsumi woke up early to watch the sun rise
Zanetsu: (walks around in the streets) If I Find By these Thugs....I Might Cause attention to other Elemental Strangers.......(Sigh)..I Hope i can find The Right Place to Survive..
Natsumi smiles at the sun and stands up walking to the exit of the roof and out of the building, natsumi walks towards the nearest stranger fight and started to watch
Morning sunshine came through windows and blinded Rui. That woke her up in a second. “Huh?” She looked at the clock. It showed 06.30. "Oh no! I'm late! I'm late! Late on first day of school, what kind of first impression is that?"
She quickly take a bath and wear her uniform, her new uniform. And then, she rushed to the school.
When she arrived, many people still outside, enjoying the warm morning.
"Thanks God! I'm not late, yay!" Rui is so happy. But she's still sleepy, she's walking while yawned and collide someone. (It's Fuyumi :))

(@AltairEzio22 who is Katsugari you mentioned on your post?
@Shizuka1234 I'm sorry. I'll let you make the decision next time)
Zanetsu: (@Firiel Is katsugari (your character) the one that's waiting for my fight to end?) I Hate this streets..........
Natsumi kept an eye on the time so she won't be late for the stronger stranger fights, natsumi didn't care much for school and only attended once a week if she felt like it and when she is there she is practically invisible because no one ever notices her or senses her presence
(@AltairEzio22 .My character named 'Katsuragi' not 'Katsugari' and while you in a fight, I'm going home. You may see me while I'm on my way home but my character not there for watching your fight...)
AltairEzio22 commented…
oh i get it lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Firiel commented…
okay :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Natsumi see's a air stranger and feels excited "I want to fight them" she said to herself. Natsumi ran into a building no one was in and put a mask on to cover her face and and long coat she then walked out and challenged the female to a fight, she walked into the small boxing ring that they use for strangers to fight In. The fight started and the other stranger yelled out "wind scythe!" And started to attack natsumi with strong but fast attacks, natsumi dodged them easliy but just Moving her body side to side away from the wind "my turn" she said smiled "lightning storm!" Natsumi yelled as she lifted one hand into the air and pulled it back down, lightning bolts started shooting from the sky, the stranger tried to dodge them but everyone of the bolts connected electrocuting the air stranger and they hit the ground knocked out.
Firiel commented…
(so we fight another stranger in a small boxing ring? and not like jalan, street fighter? Sorry, I was confused) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Stranger: (chokes Zanetsu) Hey! I have been watching For a LONG TIME......
Zanetsu: What?! Who are You?
Stranger: You Don't need to now..............(chokes harder)
Zanetsu: Ergh....Getsuga Tensho!
 Stranger: (chokes Zanetsu) Hey! I have been watching For a LONG TIME...... Zanetsu: What?! Who are Y
Firiel commented…
(are anda also in school like me and Fuyumi, Zanetsu?) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
AltairEzio22 commented…
I am in the streets lebih dari setahun yang lalu
AltairEzio22 commented…
I mean I am Fighting with a stranger in the streets lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Firiel commented…
okay. I'm understand lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Allegra was quietly standing in a dark corner, experimenting with sunlight Where no one could see her. (She goes to school as well, that's where she is now.) She was wearing her usual hoodie to hide her features, it was pink today. She stared quietly at the ball of pure light in her hand, enjoying the warm glow that radiated from it.