anime Bakugan New Vestroia: Seeking Through the Darkness

hikari_hiwatari posted on Sep 12, 2013 at 06:47AM
(Story)

After when peace was set in New Vestroia and everything was quiet it seems a new error has appeared in Vestroia a Darkness seeping through from the Darkus attribute was spreading out towards other attributes it has not fully spread yet but what could've caused this to happen? once again our heroes will begin to battle against this darkness but a new team that follows in their foot steps seems to be joining in their journey how will they go in fighting against this darkness? and how will our new soon to be heroes go with helping our fellow heroes!

(Info about the rp)

okay you can say that kinda sucks but i got that from the top of my head that i thought up yesterday anyway i am a HUGE fan of Bakugan but i am also a HUGE fan of kingdom heart and also this other one that is sort of similar to kingdom heart but ANYWAY! this rp is about fighting off the Darkness that 'seems' to be coming from the Darkus Attribute you haft to find out yourself on which path you set on oh yeah and this Darkness affects humans and Bakugan just to let you know!

oh yeah and if you wanna know more about the show here's the link! link

Also if you need help on choosing a bakugan here's another link
link

Bakugan Attributes

Pyrus (Fire)

Aquos (Water)

Darkus (Darkness)

Subterra (Earth)

Haos (Light)

Ventus (Wind)

Rules

No god modding

No swearing since this show is rated PG and it's a cartoon soooo yeahX3

please respect other characters and other people

if you are planning to get infected by the darkness don't make up powers because the darkness only affects the mind and the body meaning it'll make you evil and be like a hypnosis sort of thing but for the bakugan you may if you wish

if you are gonna play as one of the characters (e.g. Dan, Shun, Julie, etc) and you're planning to make them evil same thing goes to them same thing goes to the bakugan up above

and the most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Character Info:

Name:
Bakugan Attribute:
Hobbie:
Like:
Dislike:
Bio:
Extra Info:

(Main Characters)

Mira Clay: Open

Baron Leltoy: Open

Ace Grit: Open

Dan Kuso: Taken By anifanfreak

Marucho Marukura: Open

Shun Kazami: Taken By anifanfreak

Runo Misaki: Taken By xXDreamWriterXx

Julie Makimoto: Taken By hikari_hiwatari

Alice Gehabich: Taken by xXDreamWriteXx

Spectra 'Keith Clay' Phantom: Open

Klause Von Hertzon: Open

Chan Lee: Open

Billy Gilbert: Taken By hikari_hiwatari

Joe Brown: Taken by TAIKAMODO

and other characters that i can't be bothered to put down anyway hope you guys have fun!!
last edited on Sep 29, 2013 at 01:22AM
save

anime 397 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...