anime Rate the AMV video.

x-Yumi-x3 posted on Dec 20, 2012 at 03:59AM
From the Random Club
I'm sure you all have been there but if
you haven't.
Rate the video from 1-10 of how much you like the video.
Leave comments have fun talk about it.
Has to be anime, this is the anime club.
But mainly just fun you could end up finding a new anime
to watch.

Watch the whole video.
If you don't, don't even bother posting.

I don't mind if a video is posted more than once.

Don't be afraid to rate 10/10 you guys.

I'll start.
last edited on Jul 04, 2014 at 04:47AM

anime 53 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cerudays said…
7!~ I like it, and I've never seen Black Butler.

This is my favorite Puella Magi Madoka Magica one (technically this is an MAD, but they are they same. ) Enjoy!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x-Yumi-x3 said…
9/10 The editing the animation and the song is awesome, I mean but look who made it.
Loved it.~
(I love this video btw..a lot.)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnnygondo said…
7/10, Not bad.

About this AMV I'm posting... it's incomplete. The guy who made it said that this was the "trailer" for the full AMV, but he never uploaded the full video. Just wanted to point that out, since that will seriously hurt this AMV's score here.

It's a shame that the full version wasn't uploaded, since the song (Gone Guru, from the Dead Rising OST) and anime (High School of the Dead) used are both incredibly awesome (here's the full version of Gone Guru: link).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bananaaddict said…
6/10. I love the song, and the intro was kickass, but with material as good as HOTD, I think the rest could've been much more intense than it was.

This is one of my favorites. (Note: make sure to set the quality at 360p or higher; it looks like crap at 240p.)
10/10 Freaking epic, I'm sure it took a lot of hard work to make it. I have to save that video. xD

I really really really love this video, everything is so perfect. Like once everything starts going you can't even blink. Just like that video I just rated. c:
xXitachiXx commented…
This is one of my favorites! I was gonna post it until I seen it on here. (repost maybe?) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Sure. :3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EmoSasuSaku said…
9/10 awesome !!! <33

SasuSaku AMV :3
l
l
V
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anifanfreak said…
8/10 Awesome :D

Airgear AMV, Ikki vs. Ringo

link
7/10 Some parts were really good, but the rest felt like filler in between. With very limited souce material at just one of the Air Gear OVAs, I think the creator should've chosen a shorter song. However, I'm a little biased towards Air Gear AMVs, as I love the show to death, so it gets a higher score than I would've typically given it.

This is one of the most impressive MEPs I've ever seen. I love every anime involved, and the editors' parts fit together so well that it looks like it was made by one person.
10/10 This was so fun to watch!
Here's another PMMM video. This one kind of reminds me of an anime OP.
8/10 you guys are really showing to awesome videos I have no choice but to rate them high.

This isn't really my taste but it's very nice.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anifanfreak said…
9/10

Multi-Anime AMV-Unbreakable

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu demmmy said…
8/10 it was really cool!

This one made me cry. And I have yet to watch the anime. I just stumbled upon it and I thought it was beautiful.

8/10 I usually dislike sad AMVs, but this is really good! I've only seen half of Steins;Gate so I pretty much have no idea what's going on either, but it's still very moving. Poor Mayuri! ;_;

On a lighter note, here's my personal favorite Madoka AMV... xD
perryperry commented…
This is my absolute favourite AMV ever. I was going to post this in this forum too but anda beat me to it. XD Have anda seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
10/10 you have a great taste in amv videos.

One of my first favorite AMV videos.
Thanks! I'm flattered. Anyhow;

8/10. Not really my sort of AMV, and I haven't seen Naruto, so I can't really relate, but regardless, very well executed.

Korezom + MSI = Awesomeness
This is another personal favorite of mine. One of my favorite shows, one of my favorite bands, and one of their songs that is altogether fitting to said show. I don't know if we have to put warnings, but this contains some ecchi, and the f-bomb is dropped more than a couple times in the song.
8/10 It was oka, I don't know the show so. but the animation and stuff and awesome
I think I wanna watch the anime.

vv love this video.

That was so awesome!! 9/10 for sure! Just so entertaining! That was Bakemonogatari, right? I think it was...

Here's one!~ It's really funny and random.
(Anime is Toradora!)
@x-Yumi-x3 Yeah, I guess it's probably one you have to know the show to appreciate. Sorry.

9/10 I love this. The visual is perfectly synced, and it really makes me want to watch Toradora again...

This one isn't to my typical tastes, but the editing and use of effects is superb, so I just had to post it.

Edit: I recommend turning the volume up fairly high; it's cooler that way. Also, HD or it didn't happen.
Wow..that was awesome very clam, I'm not sure if it needs a 10/10 or a 9/10. There was really nothing wrong with it, it isn't much of my taste but it's perfect. The editing it really awesome. 10/10. c:

I just found this some hours ago Iove it~
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxvivixx said…
9/10. It was really awesome! I really liked the effects and the song really fit. It was so entertaining!! <3

This is one of my favorites. Sometimes it's a bit hard to follow cause its a little fast but I still love it!! <3
Woah nice! 8/10
I seen this the other day.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CandyforniaGurl said…
9/10 Wow! That was amazing for a AMV that didn't even have actual anime scenes. *.* It had great editing!

I've always liked this K-On! AMV:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hetalianstella said…
smile
9/10~ Really creative. And I love the song! It goes well with K-On! ^ ^

Lol, I never really realized how creepy Soul Eater is until I saw this AMV XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zeppie said…
9/10 - Hahah that's one of the most classic AMVs out there! I've always loved it from the first time I saw it :3

This one I just saw recently, it's really simple, but so perfect I think :)
9/10 - Aww~, that seemed so sad, yet makes you happy at the same time. X3 I haven't watched Kimi no Todoke, but that really was perfect. Everything in that AMV was beautiful. :)

This one is about the K-ON! Movie:
8/10 I haven't seen the movie yet but that was a very well done AMV~ Nice song=)

This contains a few Death Note spoilers. Just a heads up ^ ^
(That's alright, I've already seen Death Note. ^^) 8.5/10 Wow, nice timing for the clips. I really like the song too, fits very well. ^ ^ This AMV shows all the great dramatic scenes of the anime.

This one is about a not very known anime movie called "Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki". Even though I haven't actually seen this movie, I thought this was so fitting and great. (Contains spoilers because it pretty much tells the whole story.)
8/10; wow. I haven't seen Wolf Children, but... /wow/.
This one is a parody of the Attack on Titan opening, substituted with Evangelion. c:
8/10 Haha, that was awesome! I've always liked the Attack on Titan OP, and those Evangelion clips fit so well. ^_^

This is a K-On! version/parody of the Working!! OP. Here's the comparison between this and the original: link
8/10 nice editing.

I really really love this amv.
Words cannot descride, now much I love this amv.
It's epic. xD

perryperry commented…
this is my fave amv Ever lebih dari setahun yang lalu
8.5/10 Wow, that really was epic. ^^ And kind of creepy. XD To be honest, that AMV makes Bakemonogatari look more dramatic and epic than it really is. The actual series is still great of course. ^^'

Mirai Nikki <3
9/10 Kind of scary XD But amazing editing! I can tell it took a lot of work to make ^ ^

This Hetalia one doesn't have any actual scenes from the anime~ Kind of hard to make a serious Hetalia amv with actual clips because it's so silly and lighthearted XD But it's still one of my favorites~
9/10 Really great editing! I love how the Hetalia fandom can make such amazing things and make the show seem so different (but it's still fitting). I agree about the actual show being silly and lighthearted. X3 Even though there aren't any actual scenes in these, people still manage to make awesome serious Hetalia AMVs. xD

This AMV is pretty short but I still found it enjoyable to watch. xP It uses a lot of pictures from the manga but most of this is made up of scenes from the anime.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXitachiXx said…
9/10 The editing is nice, I never actually watched Durarara, well I only got to the first episode it was really awesome I just don't have enough time to watch it. Maybe I'll get to it soon.

This video actually popped into my head when I started watching it because of the song. I'm a hug fan of the ending.
9/10 That was incredible!~ The editing was perfect and the timing was great. I love how the clips fit with the lyrics ^ ^
9/10 That fit Angel Beats so well! Great editing and perfect clips. ^^

Watching this AMV made me feel sad, seeing all the memories of K-On.
smile
10/10~ That was beautiful!~ I love that song so much <3 Though it made me a bit sad as well. But still, wonderful vid! It goes so well with K-On! There wasn't a single thing wrong with that AMV~ It was perfect ^ ^

This is an Ouran one that I really like XD I think the song fits it so well~
9.5/10 That was great! Everything was in sync with the song and it fits Ouran well. Great editing, and it shows what a fun anime Ouran is. ^ ^

If you've never watched MM!, you'd probably get the impression that it's just full of weirdness and ecchi from this video. XD Well it pretty much is, but it's still a great show!
9.5/10 sheeeeet! That was really well edited, and I love that version of that song, really cool :)

Fun fact: This video is what got me into AMV making :) It is my inspiration, still is to this day x)
9.5/10 I think that was actually one of the first AMVs I've watched (a few years back). <3 Naruto AMVs were what got me to like Thousand Foot Krutch. ^^ And that was great, it fit perfectly!

I've never watched Clannad After Story completely, but I know the story. I'm not the biggest fan of Clannad but this AMV never fails to make me cry. ;A; The lyrics go with it so well.
8.5/10 Sooo so sweet :) I feel like I'd give it a higher score if I watched the anime and knew the story >.<

This is my favourite Madoka Magica AMV :)
smile
10/10 That song is beautiful :D It really fits~ Great timing of the clips with the music. It was really fun to watch and definitely deserves its best in show award. Wonderful! ^ ^ It was absolutely perfect~!

Hetalia ^ ^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cutiepie0310 said…
6/10 it's ok

This amv is cool but creepy at the same time. The girl in the vid is insane!
CandyforniaGurl commented…
I'm not sure if we can post the same video that someone else already has. ^^' I already diposting this video (if anda scroll above). lebih dari setahun yang lalu
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I berkata I didn't mind it. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXitachiXx said…
10/10 I agree pure epicness the timing was perfect. Nice video.

This one is pretty cool
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Marion18 said…
8/10 The editing is pretty decent. I also like the fact that I recognized a lot of the scenes that were used in the amv. (:

This is one of my many favorite AMV's at the moment. ;p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Neko-Tohka said…
7/10 it's nice~
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amy36y said…
7/10 Good A.M.V! I liked the contrast between scenes.

This is an older A.M.V from the 1998 anime Serial Experiments Lain.
xD Wow. 8/10

This is one of my favorites.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zoebroda said…
10/10 really good.

link

I like this amv. It's anime 101
Sorry can't watch it, it took me to the youtube screen.

This video is absoutly amazing, you're mouth should drop
by at least 2:18.