cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:Down!
Eragon:*lowers and lands on the ground in front of a portal*
Sagi:*smiles and looks at Fay* Lets go *he jumped off of Eragon's back*

Pheonix:Then you might love this *he releases inside her*

Ace smiled. "Yeah, that makes sense anyways. So you make lightning and stuff right? Thats cool."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
labrys:is still on eraagon*HI GUYYS
Leo scratched the back of his head. "You really have gotten weaker ash, you have to fuse with some one thats probably 100 times stronger than you just to beat me." he laughs a little. "Ok then fine." he kicks off his shoes and he glowed brightly. "Bring it on....."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Kania:nods
Sagi:*Helps Fay down* Bye Labrys!!
Eragon:*seems to laugh and flys into the sky and spins super fast*
labrys:pouts*fine... ashince:COMMENCE BATTLE SEQUENCE 9!*eyes glow red*STAR STRUCK BADOLER!*stabs leo with a lighting covered knife made from veince skin as it forms back*MWAH!
Leo was behind him. "Gosh." he yawns. "Still to slow, now eat this, Rock Leo Barrage...." his feet glowed and he kicked Ashince in the face, then kicked him into the sky. He then appeared above him and kicked him in the nose, and once again, broke it. Leo landed on a tree branch. "Hm, quick question, if i break your nose in that fused form, when you to unfuse, who's nose will be broken?"
Eragon drops Labry off of his back while 150 in the air. He quickly turns to human form and catches her in his arms. "You alright?"
Luna:lands In the commotion see the girl"oh it's you!let's finish our game!"lUnches herself at kania

Kania and Luna:fights eachother
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
Fay:*slides off and lands in sagi's arms*

Molly:*eyes widen* wow w-what did you just do it felt funny and good at the same time

Zandra:*shows her wings then the wings and eyes sparked* yep and i can even turn into zapdos
ashince:who ever is in control which is me*ash's voince*NO I AM*veince voice*SHUT UP AND LETS KILL THE PRICK!*both voices*FORBIDDEN MOVE SCREECH RESIDENCE!REEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK­KK!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!*­mak­es a huge disableing screech*
hmmm
Zack:*lets out a siy* thay are lucky
Leo tapes Ashince's mouth closed. "Forbidden Move, make Ash and Veince stop screeching like asshole!" he rapped some more tape around his mouth along with some rope, then kicked him back into a tree.

Sagi:*smiles* Through the portal we go! *he walked through the portal*

Pheonix:*kisses her* Nothing to special. *he put his close back on* I think we have about, maybe 60 more minutes in our older forms.

Ace touched her wings on purpose. "Lucky i cant be struck by any of this lightning, that would hurt big time!"
Luna and kenia:cover ears kneel on their knees
Leo laughed at Ashince and walked over to Kenia. "You alright?"
ashince:it burns off*HA...HAHA.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!­!!*­vei­nce­s voice*WAIT WE MADE LUNA EARS HURT WE STOP*ash's voice*nope*veinces voice*bitch you did not just say no*stabs the body and unfuse's*bitch i told you i was in control*stabs mark on veince's stomachw*veince:runs to luna*are you okay?
Leo looked at Veince and Ash. "That move was lame as hell, who's idea was it?"
Meoko:still has her clothes on sept her shirt undone and starts to nibble his ear

Kania:nods
Leo hugged Kania. "Im glad that you are..."
Luna:shakes ears painful whimpers tail under in gright
veince:hugs luna*deary please dont be hurt alright ash:how was the move lame! HMMM veince:pets luna*
Leo kissed Kania and looked at Ash. "Who the hell makes screaming like a damn Retarded Banshee a move!?"
Kania:is silent

Luna:shakes still hands on ear"ears ears ears..."whimpers
Leo looked at Kania and put his forehead on hers. "Lets go somewhere more.......quiet."
hmmm
Molly:so it did have a timelemit awwww well it was fun wile it lasted *giggles and puts her arms around him*

Fay:*puts head on his shoulder*

Zandra:i don't make it lethal till i have to but right now it wouldn't shock you it'll only tickle
Ace smiled. "I know, but i literally cant be hurt by lightning. But it seems we have something else in common. Lightning." he held of his hand and red lightning trailed around it.

Pheonix:*kisses her* Yeah, it was.

Sagi:*goes to the other side of the portal.* This is my home..... *people were flying around on clouds and large pieces of rocks. Tall buildings towered over almost everything.*
Kania:"to do what?..."blushes

Meoko:take her pants and panties and enters him shudders abit but then brings him closer and deeper
heart
Arekkusu III:*thrusting* wooooo yeah!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Leo smiled. "Something" he said simply. He kissed her. "Its something you'll like." he pinched her but, but not hard.
veince:lunaa*kisses luna*does that make it feel better? ash:i do
big smile
Molly:that was fun thow to I'd love to do that again *smiles*

Fay:*happy siy*
Pheonix smiled. "Yeah, i would to." he kisses her.

Sagi:*smiles* This place is still as big as i was when i left.
veince:insainty takes place*CAN I CUT YOU ALL OPEN?!?*takes out a surgical knife*i want to see how i can kill you all!*noo pupils in his eyes*
Eragon:*flys through the skys* Whoa! *he flys past another dragong that tried to eat him* Uh Oh....
ash:bnks veince on the head*BAD veince:UHHH WHAT HAPPEND labrys:kills the other dragon*mwhahahahaha
Eragon:*looks at her* Thats not a normal dragon! *the other dragon blows black fire at her, but Eragon gets her out of harms way before it touched her.* Ha! That was close!
Luna:"ya I'm ok"

Kenia:"ok"smiles

Meoko:kisses him take her top and stuff off and now it was skin on skin
anthony veince and ash:DRAGONS ATTACKING LABRYS SCRREECH RESIDENCE!!! ERRRRRRRRRCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK­KKK­K!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Leo smiled. He drew a quick circle on the ground with his foot and they appeared by a row of barracks. "We go through here." he pulled her through a door with the number six on it.
Fallows-kenia
Eragon:SHUT UP!! *he dropped a huge treasure chest on them* Damn thats annoying!! And Lame!! *he flys downwards as the dragon trys to bite him* Haha! Missed me again!! *he flys hight up into the sky* Now if you want to see a cool move, check this out *he put his hands together and pointed them towards the sun* Solar.......CLAP!!! *he put his hands in front of him and clapped one hard time and a flaming tornadoe blasted the dragon towards the ground, but it flew back up towards them.* Oh shit!! *he flew down into the forest*
Leo walked into a wide open space that had a lake in the middle of it. He walked to a room door and opened it. "Here we are."
Zandra:just about every one thinks of me and my family as freaks my grandma can control fire, water, grass, psychic, steel, rock, ground, poison, dark, dragon, electric, bug, flying, and fighting types and use all the attacks known to the pokémon world her and grandpa is the king and queen of all pokémon then thay had alot of kids each one having limbs of pokémon like tails and like me wings
Kenia:"oh it's nice in here"smiles
Ace smiled. "Well i dont think your a freak. I think your beautiful, and your wings are magnificent. I could use a pair myself." he laughed. "Well jeez, my grandma is the queen of lightning, she's actually a lightning godess. my granpa is the god of earth. But me, i can do more than this." holds up his hand of red lightning.
Leo smiled. "And quiet." he kissed her. "Quiet enough for us atleast."
anthony;completely drunk*HEY THERE YOU LITTLE FUCK WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY DAUGHTER*points at pheonix*
Kania:wraps arms around her and kisses him deeply soft lips on his
Kenji:"anthoney"tries to calm him down

Meoko:starts to touch him all over then pushes her boobs into his face"missed you.."says her pleasantly plump boobs caress his face
big smile
Arekkusu III:i missed you to dear *kisses her then grabs them and massages them keeps thrusting and watching her bounce* oooooooooo baby *in his mind* i wonder what got into her *chuckles* but i like it
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu