cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
matthew:*chuckles* that's something Mileena would say *chills goes down his back and gets out a pick* she looks alot like this guy i like to call them Mr and miss big mouth

fay:*still in the hallway naked holding tight to her father's mask crying* daddy

arekkusu III:i think you are *smiles* see with me a simple sickle of ice is a thing of beauty *gets meoko by the hand and kisses it* and you are toyour as beautyful as freshly fallen snow
 matthew:*chuckles* that's something Mileena would say *chills goes down his back and gets out a pick*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Blinks her ice eyes red at the cheeks"I don't know what to say ....your so sweet to me.."-meoko

"you looks so stupid"smirks-luna

Rolls eyes a Luna-meoko

Smirks"ha!fine I'll do it but u must not blush if I do this ok"plops into his lap and leans back-toshi
meh
arekkusu III:*shakes head at luna and siys* sadly you'll never know true beauty till you look threw a man's eyes

matthew:*smiles under his mask and puts his arms around her* you know..... no girl has ever sat in my lap before
"well I'm different so no worries"smirks icey eyes cold like winter-toshi

"here I'll help"drags meoko off,cones back a hour later meokos hair was down pretty with beads woven in with purple and blues,was cleaned up,and had on a icey blue dress on and a slight amount of makeup"there better"-Luna

Fixes dress"you sure?"-meoko
surprise
arekkusu III:*jaw drops* wow just as stuning as before *smiles*
Luna:"......she has MPD..."

Meoko:"Luna!"

Luna:"what?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*lays the now sleeping Molly on a bed and slowly closes the door* Night little one *smiles and closes the door* Alida:*sits in a chair beside the bed and leans back* Sweet dreams Molly....
Sagi:*walks down stairs and out the door* Now where is her damn mother -_-* I hope she's not in any trouble cause i told her already not to die.....*scratches the back of his head* Never let a woman do a simple task.....*sighs* i guess i have no choice.....*runs back in 2 minutes* I didnt want to come back to this damn place......*wonders around the halls* Now where the hell is that lady......
Luna:walks off sees Sagi"hehe reamber me the your gonna die part"snickers
Sagi:*sighs and continues walking* I dont have time for this, go away -_-''
luna:fallows"u think i care" x3
Sagi:Actully no, 'cause you already blew a frekin hole in my damn wall -_-''' they have something called doors, learn to use it......*draws Anti Branch of Sin Blade and drags it across the wall* Can you just get lost....ll your gonna do is get in the way of important business, i dont have time for your childish games....
luna:"hey dont judge you will die by my sister hand eventually"
crying
fay:*stands up and goes to her's and anthony's cell takeing all the pices of her father's mask with heu* m-my daddy is gone i can't bleave he's gonei didn't even get to say good bye *starts crying again*

arekkusu III:*clueless look* hu?

matthew:*in his mind* she's pirfect for the Shirai Ryu *smile gets biger*
Luna:"its time"presses a button
toshi:suddenly renches in pain"AHHHHH!" suddenly eyes go crazy and red and blasts away crazy faced

meoko:"i have mutiple personality disorder i i.."runs off

Sagi:*sighs* Why me? I didnt do anything, and you know as well as i do that neither of you would win against me.And whats with the button?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
luna:"shed destroy you"smirks

toshi:flies and blasts sagi through the building and crash lands him grinning
arekkusu III:*runs after her* that don't bother me cos........ i have a dark side

matthew:toshi you ok?
meoko:sees toshi"oh no"

toshi:whips head towards meoko and shots her sin at meoko

meoko:goes flying and crashes into the wall

angry
arekkusu III:*sees what happend and runs toud toshi tackles her*
matthew:stop arekkusu i think she's being mind controld
arekkusu III:I DON'T THINK SO MATTHEW!
matthew:*pouls arekkusu II away from toshi* arekkusu don't remember what your dark side will do remember the secend time you let it come out
arekkusu III:yeah i remember
matthew:it compleatly took you over
arekkusu III:don't remind me *hair starts to turn short, black, and spiked* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
matthew:*put's him in a half-nelson* don't let it arekkusu don't let your dark side take over
Meoko:coughs tries toget up
Toshi:kicks them away eyes red then smashes foot into meokos stomach
Meoko:pain shoots through her
Sagi:Damnet Toshi!! *gets up* Long time no see......kind of.......anyways *kicks Toshi through a building*
Flys and slices his neck crazy grin on face throws him a mile in the air then smacks him down creating a creator-toshi
Sagi:*branch of sin horns form as a grin spreaded across his face and a growl came from his mouth* Is that all? *slams Toshi's face into the ground and slings her through some buldings, then breaks her arms* I hungry for blood.......*one of the arms disappeared for a moment and Sagi's voice was heard* but i dont want to kill you.......your a cool person *horn reappears* Stop being a weakling and just kill the damn person!! *demonic laugh, and horn disappears again* No, i said no, and thats final..... *horn reappears* I WILL KILL!!!! *lifts a claw up, laughing demonically*
Bones mend them selves create the blood tornado slices things up-toshi
Sagi:*laughing demonically, picks Toshi up by the throat* You dont effect me!!! *one of the horns disappear* Toshi!! the more you attack the stronger he gets!! Stop!! *horn reappears* YOU THINK THAT CHANGES YOUR FATE!!! *laughs demonically, then one horn disappears again and he drops Toshi on the ground* Toshi......run!!! get the hell out of here!!! GO!!!!!
"that toshi isn't in control!"smirks more evil the the other toshi ever was"I've been awaken"-toshi

"get te remote from Luna!!"yells as load as she can-meoko
Sagi:*the horn begans to reform* Damnet!!! I said *grabs Toshi's hand and throws her through the ceiling with a soft force of his good side , then the horn reforms and he laughs demonically* ITS TIME TO CRUSH SOME SKULLS!!!!!
Drills him into the ground laughing -toahi
Sagi:*kicks Toshi through the ceiling laughing* Is that the best you can manage!!!!??? *jumps through the ceiling and grabs her leg* I love when my pray struggle!!! *snaps her leg and throws her through a cell*
leg heals and he takes his head and explades it then rips all his body part and burns them then drinks his blood become her own and making her stronger then ever"i know youll grow back i like killing you over and over again"laughs-toshi
Sagi:*is suddently behind Toshi and snaps her neck and tears her body into dust* I havent used my branch of Sin yet *demonic laughter feels the whole room and his laughter joins them* Time for a little trip to Hell *demonic grim*
Heals back and smirks"I haven't etheir you know"eyes red as rubys"u can't kill me as much as I can't kill you let's just har fun slicing eachother to death"teeth sharpen-toshi
Sagi:*eyes turn black and he sits down on the floor and says in a demonic voice* Its no fun if i cant kill!!!! *smirks* I can fine something else to kill!!! *demonic laugh* I CAN FINE SOMEONE ELSE TO KILL!!!!!!
hmmm
matthew:*jumps up and put's arm around her* with the power of the pokemon i block what ever is controling you
arekkusu (III):*ears go to a point like an elf, eyes go black no white can be seen, skin goes pail with strang red markings and the sine of of hell on his chest, and his hands go blood red, teeth grows and sharpins and drips in blood*
? (arekkusu's dark side):mmmmmm this will be a good feast should keep me well fed
matthew:oh no i know that voice *looks aroude* dakuaisu
dakuaisu:yes it's me again
toshi:breaks free

meoko:looks up annoyed"god shes stupid"

luna:"toshi is my real sister you are not"tackles meoko

meoko:kicks her off

luna and meoko:fight
Sagi:*closes eyes and is consumed by his branch of sin*
"your pathdic.."sneers in disgust-toshi
Sagi:*stands up and smiles widely* Now then.....who's ready to die? *He was more concentrated and less, insane in some way, his branch of sin demon horns wavered* New Branch of Sin..........Eti Omoe Senni
"im bored with you bye"walks off and starts destroying other things-toshi
Sagi:*smirks and then a demonic grin spreads across his face* Im in control......but im stil.....*2 voices were talking at the same time* Insane *Branch of sin horn goes through Toshi's chest*
matthew:*puts arms aroun her again but tightns his grip* toshi i know the real you can hear me fight what ever is controling you, meoko if you can try to snap arekkusu away from dakuaisu you might be the only one that help him gane control
dakuaisu:i highly dught it even thow his love for the girl is strong the feeling has to be the same.
matthew:i was trying to stop you from coming out in the first place dakuaisu
dakuaisu:*chuckles* and you failed mishrably just like you did to your father
matthew:arekkusu would never say that
meoko:goes to him"come on please we need snap toshi out of it and only luna can do that she has the switch please"grabs his arm with her warm soft ones blue eyes look at him with pleading look glances at toshi

toshi:"let go"heals again pushes him away eyes blue chips of ice
Sagi:*looks at Luna with curiosity* Mind if i press that button?
Luna:"ha no"smirks
hmmm
matthew:*in his mind* i so hope her love for arekkusu is just as strong as arekkusu's love for her
dakuaisu:you realy think you can................................. *grabs his own head like he had a headake and he falls to his knees* i-i can't let you regane control o-of me *dmonick rore*
matthew:that's it keep trying to threw to his good side wile i deal with our other problem
Sagi:Awwww why not? You gotta share to ya know!! especially after you blew that hole in my wall!! *snatches the button from Luna* HAHA!!!! *presses the button faster than he changes the channels with the tv remote* Eh, what does this thing do anyways? *still pressing the button*
"your a fucking moron!"laughs grabs it again before he relizes it and is gone from that place in seconds flat-luna

"come on you can do it i belive you can your a nice guy"bite bottom lip abit then cups his face and kisses him lightly"dont let me down.."-meoko
Sagi: -_-'' meany *sits down laughing* Cool dudet i guess *thinks about something* I wonder what that button does.......
luna:fixes it
Sagi:*looks at meoko* Hey! what does that button do!!??