cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 5028

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*snickers* Well, how do you like ice cream? *thinks* or would you prefer something easier to eat, like a cookie? *smiles and pokes Molly in the nose softly* hehe, your gonna be a strong one when you get older......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
?:sits on sagis roof tip smirks
Alida:*walks down stairs yawning and fully recovered* Well that was a good weeks sleep....*looks at Sagi,then at Molly* hey, isnt that the one lady's kid? Sagi:Yeah, so? she's adorable *ice cream was all around Molly's mouth* Alida:Awwwww, that is adorable *giggles*
?:"your all fools!"laughs on sagis roof
Sagi:*sighs* people are so annoying *jabs a spear through the roof* Alida:You should try somthing alot bigger *grabs her sword and stabs it through the roof*
?:isn't on roof is sitting on sagis shoulders smirks"your a fool you know that?!"laughs and jumps off onto their couch crouches like a owl there smirks
Sagi:Oh....*scratches the back of his head* its you again -_-'' i forgot who you were but i think i saw you yesterday and the day before.....Alida:*plays with Molly* hey little Molly,would you like something to drink?
?:"you all die!"giggles brings out her blood cannon and blasts a hole through the wall and jumps through it laughs
Sagi:GOD DAMNET I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!!!*quickly grabs his Anit-Branch of Sin Blade and jumps through the hole after the person*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
baby molly:*in psy* yes milk please

fay:i'm staying here with anthony
matthew:yeah you got mom's stuberness ok i'm going to fix your out fit then your going to put it back on sis
fay:no i'm staying like this for anthony
matthew:*facepalm* oh brother and what do you think dad would say
fay:what our dad don't know wount hurt him
Meoko:sees the other people with fey"hi I'm meoko wait I can talk great!"hold her hand out to then
Alida:*gives Molly a thumbs up* Comin right up!! *goes in the fridge and pulls out a carton of milk and 2 glasses*
~
Sagi:COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!!!!!
?:laughs running with ease not slowing going faster
Sagi:Gotta stay calm Gotta stay calm Gotta stay Calm*repeats to himself as he speeds up and draws the Anti Branch of Sin Blade*
speeds even fast laughing:?
Sagi:*pulls out a piece of paper and cuts his arm and writes a message in blood, then quickly folds it into a paper air plane and throws it towards the person and turns aroud then walks the other way*
slices the paper up easy and runs off laughing"your gonna DIE!"laughs still

(this is her)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 slices the paper up easy and runs off laughing"your gonna DIE!"laughs still (this is her)
fay:i'm fay doter of scorpion once grate leader of the Shirai Ryu
matthew:i'm her twin brother matthew..... i took over took over for our father of the Shirai Ryu
arekkusu III:and i am arekkusu kuratchi the therd son and grand son of the real devel arekkusu kuratchi and jemuzu kuratshi and the son of the queen of the ice type pokemon my father's wife ica kuratchi
baby molly:*giggles*
Meoko:"I err meoko the first"smiles rubs head
arekkusu III:if wou want you can call me by my dad's nickname a.k if you want or just call me arekkusu *chuckels and blushes* so...... uh *holds the back of his head and looks down at his feet* do...... you have a boyfriend?
matthew:arekkusu we have no time for that now
arekkusu III:sorry
meoko:"frankly idk.."sighs
smirk
arekkusu III:*puts one arm behind his back and bows closes his eyes holding out his hand* would the fair lady care to be my girl?
matthew:*facepalm* yep just like his father
fay:oh brother a.k just do it with her and get it over with
arekkusu III:i'll do things my way if you don't mind fay please and thank you
Meoko:blushes "that sweet I-"

Toshi(meoko other self cloned):kicks her side hard"stop fooling around!" landing looks like a bad ass girl shoulder slips Fixes it sees them "sup"

Meoko:scids away"ow toshi!!"gets ul
matthew:*removes his mask again at the site of toshi* oh wow o-on behalf of my rejuvanating clain the Shirai Ryu i'd be honerd if you'll except me and my firey wings *spreds his wings*
fay:brother get a room
matthew:and i'm going to pretend i didn't hear that
Toshi:"what's you mean like do you??"rubs head

Meoko:brushs self off glaring at toshi
wink
arekkusu III:*fallows meoko* she's more matthew's type *chuckles* but you are a thing of beauty you must have to beet men like me off with a stick *grining ear to ear* i'm searious *get's close beside her* and i'd love for you to one day be my ice queen

(arekkusu waiting for his bride at what will one day be his thrown)
 arekkusu III:*fallows meoko* she's lebih matthew's type *chuckles* but anda are a thing of beauty anda m
Meoko:blushes like mad"that would be-"get pumped again

?:"ha!oh Opps sorry meoko chan"gets off her

Meoko:"Luna!"grumbles gets up fixes out fit

Luna:"oh hot guy hi!"says the 16 year old (the pic from the page)
smile
matthew:it's my way of asking you to be my girl friend i don't just remove my mask to just any one *shows her the mask* it....... was our father's mask *closes his eyes and looks down at his feet in regret*
fay:*stands up* brother........ did something happen to our father wile i was gone?
matthew:he....... he died of old age this time sister *stares at the mask* and mother joined him me you anthony and your kids is the only ones left of the Shirai Ryu i'm the only one that hasn't dune any thing to revive our small clain *clintchs fist and tightns his grip on the mask* i'v failed our father and our clain
fay:no you haven't brother you just............
matthew:just what sister
fay:..............................
matthew:just what i thot *throws the mask to the ground and walks off*
fay:*tries to catch it but it hit the ground and brakes* f-father *tears up and picks up a pice of the mask* father why did you have to leave us brother still needs you *holds the pice of the mask to her heart and starts crying* daddy *eyes glow white like her father's use to be*
 matthew:it's my way of asking anda to be my girl friend i don't just remove my mask to just any one *s
hmmm
arekkusu III:*helps meoko out* you ok? *wraps wing around her and dusts her off*
Meoko:"ya I'm ok"dusts arm off"that's my little sister"

Luna:"yep"sauluts and sticks tounge out HanDs on hip
(another vew of a.k he has charm like his mother and his father's looks and his fother's dark side)
 (another vew of a.k he has charm like his mother and his father's looks and his fother's dark side)
arekkusu III:uh ok well miss *dus a worrer's bow* i am arekkusu kuratchi the third and son of the devel and the ice queen

(a.k's dark sidein this form he like's to feed the fear, anger, sadness, and sole so don't make him mad or show only happyness)
 arekkusu III:uh ok well miss *dus a worrer's bow* i am arekkusu kuratchi the third and son of the dev
(this is his grandpa jemuzu kuratchi he was the devel and grandma ai from hell girl and i did not draw these)
 (this is his grandpa jemuzu kuratchi he was the devel and grandma ai from hell girl and i did not dra
(this is arekkusu mirattu a.k's grate unkle and jemuzu's best friend)
 (this is arekkusu mirattu a.k's grate unkle and jemuzu's best friend)
(and once i get a good pic of a.k's father i'll show you him but this ia his mom)
 (and once i get a good pic of a.k's father i'll tampil anda him but this ia his mom)
Luna:"and hot"-D- hehe

Meoko:facepalm"Luna.."

(cool I know one of those artists)
angry
matthew:*in his cell* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­! *start's knocking stuff over and hitting stuff and brakeing stuff* OF ALL THE........ FREAKING TIMES OF TRYING TO INPRESS A GIRL I MESS HOLE THE FREAKING UP...... HA! KIEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HIEAHHHHHH! GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *a spear goes out of the palm of his hand and threw the wall sits on his bed and puts his elbo on his knees and puts his put's face in hands**
"why you all depressed?"crosses arm hip out glanced at him-toshi
matthew:cos i'v faled my father on restoring the clainand sense father is gone i am the new leader of the Shirai Ryu
"thats intense"leans back on door frame-toshi
matthew:the Shirai Ryu was distroied once before by Shang Tsung witch morphed to trick my father into thinking it was sub-zero that killed his first family and clainand i'm not adout to let it happen again

arekkusu III:uh ok thank you now uh if you don't mind i'm to ask your sister meoko to be my girl friend
meoko:blushes

Luna:"why her??"
smile
arekkusu III:do i really have to have a reason i mean look at her she's breathtakingly beautiful i like her
luna:laughs"im so much prettier"

meoko:rolls eyes
matthew:*puts his face back in his hands* i don't know what to do i'v failed my father cos the clain woun't be restored at this rate *gets out his old mask and slidas it on* i was trying to ask you to be my girlfriend but i'll understand if you decline
 matthew:*puts his face back in his hands* i don't know what to do i'v failed my father cos the clain
"i dont know im usually not anyones type"raise a eye brow-toshi
hmmm
matthew:well to me your beautiful
hmmm
arekkusu III:not what i see but how would you be able to cope with someone with wings? *shows his wings*
"Im a bloodlust killing machine not that weird to me"shrugs-toshi

"i really am not.."-meoko