1. Shaman King I can never fully explain why I cinta this anime so freaking much. Not only was it the first anime I have ever watched but it was also one of the first anime where the protag isn't purposely trying to be a hero but befriends(saves) his enemies. It's a really touching series. Anyways the animasi is quite good actually especially during this one episode. The soundtrack is lovely. I can listen to it all day. The story is really good and the characters are likeable and they develop. I can say that watching this anime was the best decision I have ever made. What a lovely series.
2. Black Bullet What can I say? It's a good anime. (Not as good as the one I just talked about but anda get the picture) The characters are likeable and anda can see their development. The main character himself isn't trying to be a hero but trying to protect those he cares about. (He also protected a cursed child when she was being attacked.) The animasi is perfect. It's clear and beautiful. The soundtrack is pretty good. secara keseluruhan, keseluruhan it's pretty good. The plot is okay.
3. Hunter x Hunter 2011 Now this anime is really good. It has a really good story line. Amazing characters and pretty good animation. It's soundtrack is amazing. The main characters are relatable. The characters all have some sort of development. There is action and basically what's not to like? Not only that but it makes me cry,laugh and smile.
1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: I've never been one for robots in shows. I'm not really an action anime kind of person. But this anime, this anime was the single most incredible thing I have ever seen. The characters were incredible and developed, and tbh there isn't one character that I can't find something positive in. I think of it as a must watch now, because it's my favorit anime, as well as being the single most well put together anime I have ever watched. The designs were gorgeous, the musik was fitting, the characters never acted ooc atau didn't develop atau developed too much. The art is fantastic. They took a character that most people without watching the anime would say "Is just a fanservice character" and made her the most intelligent, strong, and amazing character in the show, and I'm glad they treated Yoko with such an amazing amount of respect. She did what she wanted but still respected others, and all of the characters in this tampil including her just felt so real. A+++++++ anime. Seriously.
2. Meganebu!: Oh boy, this anime. It's pretty recent, and everyone always berkata "oh it's gonna be like free!" and then started hating it after the first episode because it wasn't. Newsflash, it's a slice of life/comedy, not a sports anime. And it was incredible. I got really attached to the characters and related so much to what one of the characters went through, and really consider him to be the character I relate to much in all of anime. All of the characters were funny and relatable, and though the tampil was a comedy, there were episodes that the entire fandom would go on the tag and cry for hours straight about. Yes. We cried about boys who are in a club for glasses. Honestly, it's hard to explain why I cinta it so much. I'll just say, if anda watch it, don't judge it oleh the first episode. That's not the real reason Akira wants to build the glasses. It's much lebih heartfelt (and sad but sweet) than that.
3. Tsuritama: How do begin to describe this anime? It's heartwarming, and is all about a boy named Yuki with social anxiety and depression, and how a boy in his new halaman awal (Enoshima) help him through it. Yes, it's an anime about boys who fish. No, it's not boring. There are aliens, secret agents, and a duck. The musik and animasi is beautiful, and the characters are both relatable and entertaining to watch. It's fun watching their relationships grow and them all change over the episodes, and oleh the final episode it's heartbreaking and heartwarming to see what happened to their group.
1. kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) I cinta the art!! it is beautiful and so detailed. And I totally cinta Victorian Britain. The outfits and buildings and everything are so beautiful. And I really can't find a flaw in this anime. I also cinta the characters and the anime is never boring. It is really funny but has also really deep and sad moment. And I just cinta everything about it. The art, music, characters, just everything.
2. Durarara!! The plot twist!! omg. Everything was totally unexpected and I loved it. All the plot twist made it really interesting. And I liked the style of it :3 AND THE kuroshitsuji REFERENCES ;D
3. Free! I didn't like this anime at first but I decided to give it another chance and that was the best decision ever. I fell in cinta with the characters and their story. I just cinta their friendship. The endsong Splash Free is also really cool XD
1. Naruto/Shippuden Do I need no explain, it's amazing, it amazing it's freaking amazing. Never in my life have I read such an awesome storyline, I've ever experience so many emotions in one anime lebih than once. There's a reason why it's one of the best out there and that's why it has so many haters, it's a wonderful anime, it's one of my childhood anime..I'd actually rather not get into depth with they way I feel about this anime but I'm sure anda guys get it. naruto is on a different level with it comes to how much I like it to the point where I can't explain my feelings towards it. I cinta every single detail about it, to the villains to the heros. So I'm gonna end it here.
2. Pandora Hearts Holy lee shit, when I say this anime/manga is intense I mean it's intense. Like anda wouldn't see anything that happens coming. Like for me I'm always good when it comes to guessing what I'll happen selanjutnya in most anime because it's obvious but I could never guess it with his anime. Which made it 10x lebih interesting. Besides that the characters are amazing there's not one that I dislike. The artwork is lovely, and like the storyline is epic I cinta how they mixed it with Alice and Wonderland. It's a holyleeshit anime lol, most people might not like it because of the anime they kinda fucked it up but the komik jepang is mainly what I'm talking about. If it wasn't for my cinta of Naruto, PH would be first komik jepang atau not. I have no problem with reading.
3. Ya know my #3 favorit is always ify I haven't really thought about it yet. I've been watching a lot of anime for the past few weeks so I can't really say what's my number 3 yet. Kimi noTodoke (cute and simple) and Kuroko no Basket (Epic) would be up in the running.
1. Shiki In my opinion, it's simply a beautiful anime. The plot is right up my alley (who doesn't cinta corpses rising back from the dead that plan to annihilate an entire village?), and the soundtrack is a melancholy masterpiece. Both "sides" (human and non-human alike) are portrayed wonderfully so that oleh the end of the series all morals are warped into a shade of gray - anda can't root for one group without at least feeling sympathy for the other. The entire storyline is just so sad oleh the climax that I guess it really struck a chord with me. Not to mention Shiki has Sunako, who I think is simply the perfect gothic Lolita.
2. Elfen Lied Many of the reasons I cinta Shiki are the same reasons I cinta Elfen Lied. Beautiful story, soundtrack, and climax. The characters' back stories that are revealed throughout the anime certainly adds to the complexity of the character and, to me, the secara keseluruhan, keseluruhan enjoyment of the plot. Like Shiki, the storyline is beautifully sad, which makes me cinta this anime all the more.
3. Yami Shibai As a lover of urban folk tales and horror stories, this anime is perfect for me. I cinta hearing so-called "true stories" of every-day people encountering creepy paranormal events atau things that go bump in the night, and this tampil does that for me every time in only 4 and a half minutes. This is also the only anime that has managed to scare me for a few episodes, what with their jump-scares at the end of the episode right when anda think the character is safe. I can't explain my reasoning any lebih simply than this.
1. Hetalia I could write a freaking book! But, hetalia has changed my life in the best way possible. I was going through a hard time and it was one of the things that have brought me lebih happiness than anything else. It brings in my inner child but it also has the most mature humor that will leave me laughing until I cry. And, it's just something I've always needed through hard times. It's silliness, creativity, and cleverness to it, and the amazing characters, it brings me peace and helps me think of the world as a brighter place. It will always be one of my favorit things in the world and I can't thank it enough for everything it's done for me.
2. Natsume Yuujinchou Oh god, this is honestly the most beautiful anime I have ever seen. It's so amazingly creative with every individual story in each episode and with all of the youkai. It makes me cry my eyes out but it also makes me feel less lonely. I don't know how to describe my cinta for it I just have so much respect for the entire anime. It's so underrated and I wish lebih people could also see its beauty because it truly does surround anda into a different beautiful world.
3. Tie between Death Note and Ouran High School Host Club (I'll just explain Death Note) Death Note was one of the first anime I watched and while it's not my favorit anymore it still holds a special place in my heart. It's psychological factor really captivated me and when I first heard about it I thought I wouldn't like it but it managed to keep me on the edge of my kursi through every episode. I don't know, just in terms of the way it made me feel the whole time while watching it is a good anime memory for me which I value. It really does make anda think and I think it truly does make people smarter oleh watching it. It keeps anda wanting to watch lebih but with no action but just the thoughts surrounding the series. And it does have its flaws but it's still a brilliant concept and story to me.
*Contains a lot of spoilers... seriously do not read if anda don't want anything spoiled*
1. Cowboy Bebop. I loved it, because of several reasons. Firstly, almost every one of the characters were awesome. Spike was funny, but relatable... Jet was serious, but lovable and Ed was just plain awesome, as well as Ein, who was an awesome dog, even if he was a corgi. Secondly, the soundtrack was simply amazing. Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts make some incredible jazz musik and I thought it was my favorit thing about this anime. Even now, I still have Cowboy Bebop on my mp3 player. XD. Lastly, the way some of the scenes are done. When Gren was sent into luar angkasa for his funeral, I almost cried... he was only introduced over a period of like five minutes, yet the musik was just plain fitting and the five menit introduced us to his life. When Julia died, I did cry, because Spike spent so much time trying to catch up with her and find her, that I just plain felt terrible for him. When Ed finally found her dad, I was overjoyed, though sad to see her go, as she was a cool character, even if she was overenergetic. And, the scene where Spike fights Vicious, takes heavy injuries, then walks down a staircase with Syndicate members surrounding him, right after he killed their boss... then, he arranges his fingers like a gun and says 'bang', before dropping to the ground, dying. I loved this, even if I was sad that he died. All-in-all, my favorit anime, but not oleh much.
2. malaikat Beats. This used to be the spot taken oleh One Piece, which I decided to pindah to slot number 4, but it won't be talked about in this, since One Piece is number 4 and this pertanyaan is for puncak, atas three. Right. malaikat Beats. This anime is seriously amazing. Each of the characters is either introverted, crazy, foolish, slightly annoying, overbearing, quiet and just such a mixture of personalities, that I find it to be something special. The real point I'm going to make is: malaikat Beats is the perfect anime for someone who likes a bit of action, a bit of comedy, a bit of sadness and a hint of romance. Everything is just done so well in this anime, that I just haven't found any criticisms for it.
3. cinta Live: School Idol Project. I was gonna switch AB and OP, but I realised that I really fell in cinta with this anime. It's a slice of life with musik and dancing, plus school life. The thing I cinta about this are the characters and the feels I got from watching it. Firstly, I cinta each and every one of the characters. They all have their unique strands. All of the characters have grown throughout the two seasons and their musik gets better and better. Now, the feels. Because of the strong bonds that grown between each of these characters, I really just got the feels throughout this anime. It's one of those anime that anda just fall in cinta with. And that's exactly what I did.
Bleach this anime have cool anime story with cool action scenes........and their weapons Zanpakto how they use them their zanpakto's (sword) different stages are really epic........bleach characters are rally awesome,...my icon is the proof.im really a great fan of Kisuke Urahara from bleach soooo im his fan from looooooong time yang lalu sooo when i joined fanpop i put his name as my user name and put his icon as my user icon...... there r other fav anime characters in this anime but not fav as kisuke......they are gin ichimaru, byakuya, shunsui, aizen..........and more
naruto + naruto Shippuden
this anime have super anime story line.with cool ninja action scenes.....their fighting techniques are all awesome...... my fav character from naruto shippuden are itachi uchiha and minato namikaze.....eh he eh
to be very honest One Piece Rockzzzzz....this anime is related to pirates........it have an epic storyline.....great adventure......., greate treassure hunting adventures...., great mysteries, great comedies especially luffy's comedies are the best........., and most of them all it have cool action scenes......and very epic legendary characters like Shanks, mihawk, gol.d.roger, whitebeard........and soooooo many
my fav characters from one piece r.....Shanks, mihawk, luffy, zoro there is lebih but these r the main.......eh he ehhe