america's next top model Whitney......expreience? Tyra you've done it again....

prettybeachgal posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 07:57PM
Here ya go! Another none deserving winner. And I used to think ANTM was real hard core...
This cover was 2006
link

link

and more...
link

link

And there ya go.....

america's next top model 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ugagurl777 said…
Ok, your theory is sorta messed up.

1. None of those links work, they say that the file does not exist anymore.

2. I know what pictures and covers you are refering to, and you can bearly call that experience. Those of photos from a local magazine, alot of the contestants have done stuff local to their state or town modeling wise, and that is bearly experience at all. Kimberly from Cycle 9 was on the cover of Ocala magazing a few times before the show, and your not reaming her up and down for it?

3. The rules clearly state that you are not to be allowed in a national campaigne 5 years prior to the show, this is not a national campainge, it is local stuff.

4. link

There so everyone can look and see that they are for her hometown magazing of Jacksonville Magazine and a LOCAL store.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jrla said…
you just love whitney bitch
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ugagurl777 said…
No, she actually is not my favorite winner, I like her, she is just not one of my favorites. I think that it is wrong for a person to accuse without knowing the facts. And there is no need for name calling, it just shows the maturity (or lack there of) of a person.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WorshipDwight said…
As much as I dislike Whitney, I'm gonna have to agree with ugagurl777. The adds are local, so I guess that shouldn't count against her. Saleisha on the other hand, that was a huge disgrace. Either way, jrla, no matter how much you dislike Whitney (I'm with ya there) I don't think its appropriate to use such profanity.