america's next top model ANTM co-incidence?

greenchoco101 posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 04:47AM
I decided to post this so that everyone would know..
I'm not sure if this is REAL or maybe it's just a COINCIDENCE, or maybe it really runs on the show.

When they go to Asia, a black girl wins
When they go to Europe, a white girl wins
When they go somewhere besides Asia and Europe, a latina, mixed or other races besides white and black wins.

So i guess on Cycle 10 a black girl won't win. since they can't go to Asia again for 2 consecutive times, so i guess a white girl or maybe Katarzyna will win.

last edited on Jun 13, 2008 at 08:22AM

america's next top model 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Well let's see
Cycle 1-Adrianne-europe-yes
Cycle 2-Yoanna-europe-yes
cycle 3-eva-asia-yes
cycle 4-naima-africa-?
cycle 5-nicole-europe-yes
cycle 6-danielle-asia-yes
cycle 7-caridee-europe-yes
cycle 8-jaslene-australia-yes
cycle 9-saleisha-asia-yes
so I know for sure about 8 of them being true. I don't know about Naima but that would be an extremely strange coincidence.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WorshipDwight said…
dang that is really cool/interesting! I wonder if it will hold true yet again?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greenchoco101 said…
actually naima's race was mixed! she was half black irish, indian etc.
so that would be a 9/9
9/9. Ok that can't be a coincidence! So now I can say the reason that Chantal didn't win was because they went to Asia!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kathiria82 said…
I strongly feel this show is rigged. Just my opinion though.
I think most reality tv shows are rigged. Like the fact that they chose 14 this time around and then Kim just happened to want to quit for one of the most stupid reasons ever. Too coincidental. I didnt actually think they would be like that with the winners and the countries though. Thats just strange.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x__jeebus said…
Ohmygaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwd o.O gutted! :( allow the riggedness
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x__jeebus said…
Oh and also do you reckon this year they'll be off to Argentina or Brazil or even Mexico? lol x x x x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stryker said…
this cycle they're going to rome in italy.

anyway, this pattern is too big for it to be a co-incidence i think. not just with the eventual winner, but in many other parts of the show i think it's rigged.

for instance, allison who was eliminated earlier in cycle 10, made some jokes about black people directed at margvita(sorry if i spelled her name wrong).

tyra must've looked over the what the camera's recorded prior to judging and wasn't at all pleased with allison's comments. i gotta a feeling long before judging tyra's mind was made up that allison had to go.

granted, allison seemed a bit cocky during the photoshoot, but it certainly didn't warrent an elimination. not to mention the fact that allison was certainly a gorgeous girl who could've gone much further. but tyra wanted her out!

that's what i think
So I guess Fatima isn't gonna win this cycle then.
since they are going to europe
a white girl may win.
so i guess anya, whitney or lauren wins this cycle.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu prettybeachgal said…
hhmmm...well there has been lots and lots of coincidences in antm I guess this is one of them...and this cycle its most likely a white girl will one not cuz there in europe just cuz of there modeling its most likely anya or whitney will win mayyybe katarzyna
lebih dari setahun yang lalu prettybeachgal said…
This show may be rigged but it maybe that the judges are having specific ppl win cycle 9 was a TOTAL SCAM and TOTALLY rigged (go to youtube and search "scandeleisha" theres a whole video of all her expierience AND she was on the Tyra show)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stryker said…
it'd be a shame if katarzyna didn't win cause she's simply the hottest yummiest chick ever. and in terms of talent she's right up there with anya and fatima. who are prob the other 2 most talented.

dominique won't make the final 3, i bet u $100
while whitney, no way a fat model will win. ATNM wants to be nice to plus size models, but they won't let'em win.
the reason why katarzyna was out cause SHE'LL NEVER EVER WIN CYCLE 10 cause they went to europe its either anya or whitney that will win. read the dam description on the very first top.
and to stryker: just because she's hot doesnt mean she is AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL, thats not the basis, you have alot to learn on modeling 101
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu