Alycia Debnam-Carey Is Alycia one of the most vain and overrated actors right now?

Demogorgans posted on Jan 17, 2018 at 10:02PM
Without a doubt I believe that she is in love with herself and thinks highly of herself. Her interview on Huffpost was not very nice when she said she preferred beaches in Australia because her friends told her "they are polluted" in LA so she refused to touch the water. That is snobby, no excuse considering Bondi beach in her native Sydney is one of the most polluted beaches in the world.

Her main fan following are lesbians and bisexuals on L Chat who do not represent the majority in the lgbt community at all. They stalk her obsessively and also are very aggressive and perverse. But apart from that I don't think people have much time for her. She works hard to maintain her looks and is conscious that she is pretty. Unfortunately that doesn't count for much and it certainly doesn't attract the desired people all the time. She just isn't a humble person. She is vain. She loves when people make a fuss of her.

Disappointing how any time she has a real opportunity to raise awareness for a charity or minority group, she doesn't want to know. As long as she can live her dream of quote; "dinner parties with the Beckhams", she clearly does not care (see next stop hollywood). Another quote of hers "think Hollywood be hollywood". She still lives by that obviously,

Another interview she also emphasised how "the popular girls" invited her to a sleepover when she was 11 and she watched Saw and didn't find it scary at all. I mean what did she want for saying all that, a medal? Because once again she came across as anything but a humble person. She came across as up herself.

On Talking Dead the sweet and innocent facade she used is starting to turn into flirty and she pouts and wears see-through clothing a lot now.

I see your game Alycia and I don't buy you for one second. There are lots of decent and humble young female actors out there who try to make a positive difference and are not vain. Unfortunately you are just not one of them.

Check out that Vogue Italia 2016 video someone posted of her. That says it all. It literally screams I love myself. I remember how she appeared on the cover of Vogue Australia and linked to her school friends posing with the cover in a video where they heaped praise on her. She also got excited when some fan asked her to sign a magazine with her face in it in a video as she squealed "that's me!!".

I'm not joking when I say that there have been Oscar nominated and Oscar winning actresses that are less stuck up than her. She doesn't need much to inflate her ego, including leeching off a big show with her little spin off and then referring to the actual Walking Dead fans as her fans (eyeroll). NO THANKS.
last edited on Jan 17, 2018 at 10:11PM

Alycia Debnam-Carey No balasa