alice in wonderland (2010) Give me ur opinion plz!

Avril_Buddy posted on Mar 29, 2010 at 05:52PM
Has anybody noticed that nobody cared about the main character ... mia wasikowska
everbody cared about johnny depp
i dun know just give me ur opinions
thanx for ur time!

alice in wonderland (2010) 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Juliana_House said…
heart
Oh no, I am a HUGE fan of Mia! She is a brilliant actress, she was just over shadowed by Johnny Depp because he was the marketing tool used to advertise the film.
I think Mia is a beautiful, talented actress, and I plan on watching her career pogress! =D
 Oh no, I am a HUGE fan of Mia! She is a brilliant actress, she was just over shadowed oleh Johnny Depp
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
big smile
Yeah, I love Alice and I love how Mia played Alice. There is plenty of love for her here! It just seems like there isn't because the Johnny Depp/Mad Hatter fans scream the loudest!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Juliana_House said…
laugh
Agreed 100% to that, misanthrope86. xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaleficentAngel said…
smile
It depends how interesting the character is I think. For me, it's a joint three for most interesting for The Hatter, Red Queen, and Chesshur because they're the main influences on Alice. Then comes Alice herself, Stayne, The Jabberwock, Bandersnatch, and the White Queen, again because of direct relevance to the plot. Everyone else, while great, well... they're just background colour. And of course then there's the Depp Fans (self almost-included) who will proclaim he's the best thing in the film regardless of the facts. Then the shippers, who will shout Hatter because they want to see Hatter/Alice. Me? I loved the whole cast.